Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 06:48 PM   #1
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Technology- it's finest Dragon eating it's own tail

As some people know I have been having some issues with my technology devices. The crash course of how lightly we take our personal security information and online habits for granted. I cannot begin to tell you how easy it is to hifhjack our passwords, Bluetooth, wifi routers, basically anything that uses a radio frequency. Sadly, it's also frighteningly easy to be locked out of accounts with little other options to recover that account. Google controls just about everything and 99% of people truly don't even know it. Say you have a product from Samsung but you need an app from the play store. You have to put in a Google account. Well that account gets locked into the device and if don't have all the right info that device stays locked forever to that account. Basically Google have become the device administrator to any device that uses the Google play store. You would think that Samsung would want to control it's own technology but we'll they get lauded to much by Google. This also applies to Apple and Microsoft, ECT.

Now here comes the truly interesting part- these companies do little to nothing stop these types of thefts. In fact it seems that they encourage this to happen and if you stop to think about how much money they make at it, well DUH!FUCK me running, what a no-brainer There! Let me ask you you this - how hard is it to put some sort of water-mark or some sort of changing identification mark on verification code or email? In order to tell the difference between the real code and a hackers you literally have to inspect the email or code with a microscope and more than likely it's already to late because you opened it up in the first place.WTF!DAMN! PEOPLE! You want to tell me that some BP girl came water-mark her pic but Microsoft can't do that in an email? Well, in a way I'm just as stupid as these big ass companies are because I haven't done that either. Guess what though, I will be doing that from now on.

What's next in our wonderful world of convoluted technology you ask?(or maybe not) Apps!!! That's right you read it -apps from the istore or Google play to come make your life easier, right? Mmmm, not so fast there people. There are apps that can insert fake phone calls,texts,emails,voice recordings,viop, and just about anything else you want. Not only can they make them fake that call also make them disappear, be intercepted, spammed, and again just about anything a hackers wants to do. All from their smartphone, smart watch,tablet, or we'll anything that has even just a Bluetooth connection. You see all it really takes is a voice control app.

There was more I was going to write but I think that most people are already getting the point. So long story short the moral of this story is that society is losing most of our freedoms and we don't even know it. We are also losing our morals,integrity, and empathy for others because the victims and criminals have no faces or bodies. Chances are that 99% of people that read this have already been hacked and don't even know it. Not only has their personal information been used but it's also encrypted many times over. Makes me wonder if any type of data is true anymore.

Just my two cents in my crash course of my encrypted personal data.I have lots to learn. Maybe you should too.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:27 AM   #2
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Easy way to fix your problem is to not use a smart phone or computer if your worried about privacy.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

FYI there was in interesting article in the news about google play store having a LOT of apps that were in fact, virus laden.. Yesterday google made some major changes to the app store vetting. Sorry you were caught in that mess.
I hope to get back to normal use soon.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:49 AM   #4
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is a good article about how our smartphone keyboard can be highjacked.
https://www.nowsecure.com/blog/2015/...amsung-phones/
Always be are of com.sec.phone,captiveportallog in, and silentlogger. Silentlogger is more of a bloater command but it is a backdoor for a lot of virtual soft key programs. Virtual soft keys are mainly our widgets but the can also be used as another's keyboard and mouse. This type of software was developed for company and costumer troubleshooting but it's been easily manipulated. Check out cobrowse.liveperson.net and read the "about"section. Let me tell you I have had a bitch of a time getting that off my technology devices and most people that I have talked to didn't even know what it was. So if these helpful geek squad people didn't know about this cobrowser.liveperson.net what the hell was it doing on my stuff complete login in numbers?
Old 08-27-2017, 09:23 AM   #5
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is another good one for you-sipi.
https://www.networkworld.com/article...at-is-sip.html
So in the world of viop this is your wifi calling apps. Depending on how knowledgeable you are this can be a good or bad thing. See it again can easily be highjacked and the end user will be rerouted never knowing that someone else has already decided for you weather or not answer a call. Let's also not forget that it's also a FaceTime program so it can be remotely opened up and you can be watched from your cell phone camera and you would never even know it. All sorts of wonderful fun stuff. Mind you that I am in no way a techie expert. So if I have misunderstood some of this info please feel free to correct me.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:13 AM   #6
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is one I truly love- encrypted shared device key. What a nasty little bitch that program can be. You see there is a basic open licence platform that you can use or pay someone to build up a program to make a shared device key. Once you have that program you can send an email with the key inbetted into the HTML code. So all the end user has to do is open the email and guess What? The program is already in your system. Now how many of you use your smartphone to open up an email? Part of of the shared device key will always have a start command of copying the keystroke of your keyboard so over time each password you have is copied. Thing is those passwords become encrypted to what the key holder wants. So even knowing that what you think is your password it's not. It's the encrypted password of the key holder. BTW, the shared device key can be shared hence such the cobrowser.liveperson.net. Isn't this getting fun?

Ps, you can also set up anything like a redtube channel, live.com, or just about anything that can be a live video feed
Old 08-27-2017, 10:25 AM   #7
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you think all this is fun let me tell you that when 2 or more hackers start to tangle with each other that's where the true roller coaster ride of fun shit begins! It was kinda of amusing to watch the 2 change my passwords right before me. It all got so fucked up they started back hacking each other that God only knows what passwords are to what anymore! In fact I'm asking myself if I got the last laugh.

Oh and if you Apple user's think your safe from all this-LMFAO!!! Start looking at some of the smart switch apps. Roller coaster ride of fun shit! Also remember that the shared key device doesn't care about what you use.
Old 08-27-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is a good one for you- you can go into your setting go to the build number in your phones about device. Hit it 3 to six times. You know what it does? You become a devoper programmer. Be very careful of this because you can root your phone and void the warranty on your phone. For some reason companies don't like you messing around with their software and IDK unlocking your phone and being able to root your device. Just saying
Old 08-28-2017, 06:52 AM   #9
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok people now here is 2 sites to help with true info on your ph. The first is for Android
http://www.redmondpie.com/hidden-and...other-devices/
The second is for iPhone
http://www.redmondpie.com/list-of-se...hone-settings/
Now these codes are simple to use but give you fast true info that's on your phone. I highly recommend the -view phone lock, diagnostic configuration, and the Google talk.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:14 AM   #10
Zhuǎnsh́
BANNED

combine artificial intelligence with the recent eclipse and what's now going on in houston and that is really scary.
Zhuǎnsh́ is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:24 AM   #11
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish certain people had A.I. You see I once gave someone $300 and never once asked for it back or even spoke about it. Now I'm asking this same person for just some advice and maybe a little help and damn for some reason I just don't exist.Hell,I don't even want the money back. Scary how people can be such ostriches at times.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:14 PM   #12
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
I wish certain people had A.I. You see I once gave someone $300 and never once asked for it back or even spoke about it. Now I'm asking this same person for just some advice and maybe a little help and damn for some reason I just don't exist.Hell,I don't even want the money back. Scary how people can be such ostriches at times.

The quickest way to lose a friend is to lend them money.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:19 PM   #13
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
The quickest way to lose a friend is to lend them money.
When you're right, YOU ARE RIGHT!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:20 PM   #14
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never lent this person any money. I gave this money to them. Now I need some advice and maybe a little help and wouldn't you know- crickets. Well, some people just like to be ostriches. Does anyone know how it feels to have sand up their nose? I cant imagine how it feels to tell you the truth.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:55 PM   #15
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Always useful info

https://youtu.be/7oBs7srEJH0
A great tip for anyone

AMPReviews.net