Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2022, 04:20 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Final Post Here.. This Forum is Now a Forum for Moderator Political Targeting

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853386

Post #11 came off as threatening, with no explanation of what tightrope was walked. Meanwhile Child Sex Threads go unchecked here. One currently running, but there have been several in years passed.

This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it. 5 points for telling Lusty he was ''ignorant as fuck''. Which is in the top 5% of most-benign posts ever in this Forum.

I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen. I don't want to be on a Forum whose Police Power targets and attacks me. Should I return, it will not be in the political forum. It is now a political forum for moderation attack. The big lie is that ''almost anything goes'' in this space. It did, until the Police Power decided to weaponize it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 04:46 PM   #2
bb1961
Valued Poster

You want a litte chesse with that WhINE...
Hate to see you go...
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 04:56 PM   #3
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The Staff has been Instructed to inform you that should you create a Custom User Title that Reads "Banned", we are to grant you wishes.

Your User Title has been corrected, to give you a moment to reflect upon your rash decision.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 05:02 PM   #4
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well Tran man you can still get mucho amusement just reading all the trumpy cult 24/7/365 no life fucking morons on here.

I thought I would be called out for repeating what the smartest person to serve (really short service dah) trumpy said. Only took him a short minute to call the fucking moron a fucking moron

Dah...im sure the whining like a little biotch cult bots report me lol n omg n wtf...fucking moron cult bots with no life that get off pushing rtm

I'm just here to make fun of really stupid people butt I can't do it 24/7/365 since I actually have a fun exciting real world life
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 05:14 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Post #11 came off as threatening, with no explanation of what tightrope was walked. Meanwhile Child Sex Threads go unchecked here. One currently running, but there have been several in years passed.

This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it. 5 points for telling Lusty he was ''ignorant as fuck''. Which is in the top 5% of most-benign posts ever in this Forum.

I am not banned yet, but I put BANNED myself. To make a ban happen. I don't want to be on a Forum whose Police Power targets and attacks me. Should I return, it will not be in the political forum. It is now a political forum for moderation attack. The big lie is that ''almost anything goes'' in this space. It did, until the Police Power decided to weaponize it.

you were not the only poster in that thread who had links removed. and that poster after having one link removed by the staff then requested links in further posts removed. which the staff obliged presumably without penalty.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 05:28 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Boo fucking hoo. Grow a set ffs.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:17 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default He's a Clown, That Charlie Brown!

Quote:
This particular Police Power is targeting me, no doubt about it...
What's up chungy? I see you petulantly inserted "Biomed Banned" as your new Custom User Title. Yeah, that'll show those mods for picking on you!

Just for the record - feel free to call me "ignorant as fuck" as often as you please. That's how I know when you are getting frustrated and annoyed at your inability to defend your lame-ass arguments.

We'll miss you while you're on (self-)bancation, Charlie Brown!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:24 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Just for the record - feel free to call me "ignorant as fuck" as often as you please. E]
Everyone already knows that. No need repeating it over and over...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:27 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

CT don't leave. Just quit hitting the rtm button (if in fact you are) the Mods don't wanna fuc around in the cesspool!

Wacko told me they were gonna start pointing the folks who hi th the rtm button the most!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 07:49 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
CT don't leave. Just quit hitting the rtm button (if in fact you are) the Mods don't wanna fuc around in the cesspool!

Wacko told me they were gonna start pointing the folks who hi th the rtm button the most!

i never said that and you might want to realize there are eyes here and "Wacko" isn't my handle. neither is "Comrade Wackov".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Continue to think that all you want. You will continue to be incorrect. The derogatory nicknames y’all have been using for each other for years are personal attacks, and they will not be tolerated anymore. Y’all have been warned enough times as it is.

thank you valued poster.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:03 PM   #11
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Wacko is now whining about name calling. That’s rich but unsurprising.

Anyway, the mods pointing folks who actually contribute to other parts of the forum aside from from the silly and stupid politics forum of a whore board are the most short sighted folks ever. Wacko has 1 encounter. He shouldn’t even be on this board at all. His contributions are worthless. At least Chun contributed in the Dallas board and has 260+ encounters to actually help the community.

It’s this kinda thoughtless ignorance that’s making this site less and less relevant.

Maybe the politics forum should be spun off to its own separate sub-site so the typically biased mods don’t go suspending actual members of the community due to RTM in a totally displaced political forum
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 08:05 PM   #12
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:

The Left is censoring speech everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, you name it. You are a victim of your own ideology.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 08:09 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Wacko is now whining about name calling. That’s rich but unsurprising.

Anyway, the mods pointing folks who actually contribute to other parts of the forum aside from from the silly and stupid politics forum of a whore board are the most short sighted folks ever. Wacko has 1 encounter. He shouldn’t even be on this board at all. His contributions are worthless. At least Chun contributed in the Dallas board and has 260+ encounters to actually help the community.

It’s this kinda thoughtless ignorance that’s making this site less and less relevant.

Maybe the politics forum should be spun off to its own separate sub-site so the typically biased mods don’t go suspending actual members of the community due to RTM in a totally displaced political forum

hate to disappoint you but there's no rule anyone has to post reviews. and if you measure "worthiness" by reviews cockalatte would be the ""most valued" poster and total posts DallasRain would be.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:40 PM   #14
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Your posts are worthless.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 08:42 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Wouldn’t that be TWK?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women