Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Intelligence?

How important is it that a provider demonstrate intelligence? The Geisha in Japan are required to know more than one language and be well spoken on any number of topics which I think is awesome. To me intelligence, creativity, and poise are what separates the true courtesans from standard sex workers. Having an intelligent conversation certainly builds nice chemistry. For me at least. I know many don't care, but am curious about folks' thoughts on this.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #2
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What was the

Question? Lol xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
How important is it that a provider demonstrate intelligence? The Geisha in Japan are required to know more than one language and be well spoken on any number of topics which I think is awesome. To me intelligence, creativity, and poise are what separates the true courtesans from standard sex workers. Having an intelligent conversation certainly builds nice chemistry. For me at least. I know many don't care, but am curious about folks' thoughts on this.
They don't necessarily need to be smart, but they do need to be able to converse about things other than the Kardasians or the Real Housewives of Who The He'll Cares.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #4
joethick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

All I'd ask is stay off the goddamn cell phone. I don't need to discuss high finance or English Lit. Hobby dates are all about primal connection. Let's keep it simple.
joethick is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #5
OldGent
Valued Poster

Go for it Annie
Old 11-02-2016, 06:10 PM   #6
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Nice to have an intelligent conversation, but I like to be "silly" too. I can go either/or. I'm not looking for a steady girlfriend or a wife. So, intelligence is not a top requirement for me. BBJ is though. That's MANDATORY.

A smart woman or a dumb-as-shit chick. Either way, a good time can be had.

BUT, if I had the choice (and the means) I would MUCH rather a provider that I can see very regularly and build some kind of relationship (friendship) with. It does make things a lot more comfortable and enjoyable for the both of us. Unfortunately, financial limitations mean bargain-basement hookers for me and they are generally not the type of chicks that you hold meaningful conversations with. They can be good cum dumpsters though. So there's that.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #7
OldGent
Valued Poster

I dont expect rocket science, but like Mysyerydate posted, conversation about more than pop culture garbage or the latest eccie drama would be nice. For those ladies that like to talk anyway. Conversation doesn't have to happen. Intelligent convo is just a chemistry starter for me. Joethick I agree about the cellphone that is a pet peeve of mine too. There should be compensation for excessive time on a cellphone. Lol That's just poor bcd.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:19 PM   #8
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Some have surprised me with their level of intelligence in spite of lack of education. After putting together the first draft of a major biz proposal, I bounced a few things off of one (who I had been seeing quite regularly) and she had some VERY valid observations and questions. Then there are some who seem to have ZERO intellect at all.
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:35 PM   #9
OldGent
Valued Poster

I like silly too Al. Have had some of my best laughs in sessions. David I agree savy goes a long way in surprising situations.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #10
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool Intelligent women are sexy !

I really LOVE dates with beautiful women, who also are intelligent, educated and knowledgeable.
It is a requirement for repeat visits that they can carry an interesting conversation as well as provide great service. This is particular important for sessions longer than an hour.

My best dates have been with smart women.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #11
OldGent
Valued Poster

As always we are in accord Brother Myren.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:23 PM   #12
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethick View Post
All I'd ask is stay off the goddamn cell phone. I don't need to discuss high finance or English Lit. Hobby dates are all about primal connection. Let's keep it simple.
Ugh, that's a pet peeve of mine. It's my fucking session, do your business when I leave. Some I've seen have had the phone buzz almost continuously through the session, but to their credit, they ignored it till I was trying to catch my breath. Once or twice I've had a girl practically answering the texts while I was humping her.

One thing I will do is to let the lady determine the topic somewhat. If she is going on about something, I'll go with it, as long as it isn't about reality tv or such. As for eccie drama, I find it entertaining in a weird way. In the boudoir, the gloves come off, (maybe a poor choice of metaphor ) and I just listen. It's quaint...to a point.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 12:40 AM   #13
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoa, I can't think of any good reason to be having a whole text conversation while on a date with someone. Despite being a bit of a princess in a few ways , I guess I'm not a primadonna who thinks it's a good move to be splitting my time between whoever is on top of me, and whoever else I could possibly be coordinating with.

As far as my conversation style, I do enjoy consuming a mix of high culture and guilty pleasure type low culture. But I'm fully aware that it doesn't make sense to talk to a grown ass man about the same topics I would bring up with my besties. (Seriously, who on ECCIE keeps up with RuPaul's Drag Race? Or is gagging over Queen Bey's performance on the CMAs last night?!) The biggest hurdle I encounter is the extent to which I am introverted. For most of my life, I've preferred conversation with depth to chit chat. So the length of a date may determine how much I talk.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:03 AM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Generally, I just want a fun chick. She doesn't have to have a degree or be up to date on current events. I'm not going there to debate the issues with her.

I like to be funny and maybe get a laugh or two (besides the giggles when I drop my pants), listen to her (most of these chicks have very interesting lives and appreciate when someone REALLY listens to them), and I mainly want her to act like she gives a rat's ass about me for the short time I'm there.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 05:47 AM   #15
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Question? Lol xxoo annie
Good Morning Ms. Annie...I concur...

M.M.