Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35576
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2020, 01:50 PM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Question

I have a serious question about the recent fluctuation of skip the games reviews in this area.

This is also why i dont come on the Joplin section of eccie much anymore. The feel is like a back page free forall.

Are you doing it for clout? So that guys will know you got laid?
Or are you doing it for credentials, It doesnt help with credintials.

If these ladies aren't planning on joining any of the actual sites to be verified, then why do you do so many random reviews on them?? To help them? Bc it doesnt help you or verified ladies. Kind of jams up the site with a bunch of randoms that are not planning on being on the site and are often hard to even locate for refrences or even for another gentleman to see. Most of the time there will be a review and then we will never hear about or see that girl again.
Also giving a random unverified girl a review doesn't give her enough credentials to be able to give you a reference.

Most Verified Ladies Will Not Accept A Random Unverified on any site SKG provider as a refrence.
I wont. Please stop sending me riff raff refrences. Your reference must be a verified provider on at least 1 of the current main sites.
Eccie oh2 p4 TER ......ect....
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #2
copul8ter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Some validity to most of what you have said but you may be over thinking the question. Simple answer is it gets some reviewers private access & some reviewers just want to give info to other male members here some review for both reasons.
copul8ter is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:02 PM   #3
_Steve_
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

As a beginning hobbyist.. how am I going to get references if I can’t see people without a reference? I guess writing reviews isnt done to get references, in my opinion its more for the other guys to see if it is a safe and real provider.

Everyone knows there is alot of bs on all the websites. But sometimes you see a add with pictures that might interest you and you hope there are a few reviews on the person to find out if its safe. The established ladies on here already have a ton of reviews and you know their skills.

I might be looking at it wrong being new and all but thats just my point of view
_Steve_ is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:52 PM   #4
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

As someone who has traveled off the reservation quite a bit in my time hear I'm going to give my opinion. I'm sure that I will now be black balled by all the providers here who think they are better than their clients and their minion white knights. Ever since the recent changes to Eccie providers have been forced to go to other sites to let us lowly mongers know they are out there. Forums like Twitter have become increasingly popular. A recent phenomena on Twitter has been providers telling each other to raise their rates. That's all well and good if they so choose. The part that gets my ilk is when said providers also start demeaning mongers who refuse to pay the higher rates. In not telling you how to run your business but one principle I've learned in my business career is never never never run down or insult or demean your clients OR your potential clients. That's a surefire way if getting them to look elsewhere. STG is just one alternative to Eccie and there are many others. Its called competition and its the entire basis of capitalism. When you raise your prices and badmouth your clients for going to your competition it does not reflect well on you.

The other disturbing trend I've noticed is that there is a noticeable decrease in loyalty. All good relationships that I have with providers have been based on 2 way loyalty between them and me. That loyalty has gone by the wayside, at least from what I've observed. When I contact a provider who I saw less than 6 months ago for 250 per he and am informed her new rate is now 400 per hour that is a definite sign of no loyalty. Needless to say she wasn't loyal to me so I'm not obligated to be loyal to her.

The bottom line in this rant is this sight and others is no longer fun for me. I will continue to look on other sites for quality providers and they are out there. I will review them here and urge them to join. If people don't like it tough Crap. This site is for mutually sharing information, good and bad, on providers. Just because these providers are part of the "anoited ones" doesn't make them any less.

End of rant.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:16 PM   #5
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

+1
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:33 AM   #6
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

My Penny's worth there is no
Trying to understand the other person's point of view the
Provider can charge what ever
And us guys can pay or not pay
All of us hobbiest don't make
A six figure income so we can't pay the high prices. But that doesn't make us bad people. In a side note 95% of
The girls on stg I wouldn't see if they where free
I have seen some of the higher priced girls and find they are better but also harder to schedule with
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:25 AM   #7
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Original question
The purpose for a review in
My opinion is thatba fellow hobbiest can make a informed
Decision and the provider canif she chooses to. Make changes that really could be
beneficial to her income
But first the general info has
To be accurate and honest
Plus she has to be willing to
Admit she needs to change
And hopefully for the better
But this is just my opinion
Old 02-12-2020, 08:21 AM   #8
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Here's a couple changes that is not about money
Being more emotional in your visits
Simply being more available
Just a little bit more not taking things the wrong way without asking for. Clearafacion
Old 02-12-2020, 08:41 AM   #9
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn’t have said it better, girl! I also don’t accept “ A Random Unverified on any site SKG provider as a refrence” for the same reasons.
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:59 AM   #10
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well said Arealone. I agree 100% with you. This is a site where you can read and give reviews and to know if a provider is legit and safe also for the provider to see if the hobbiest is legit. Ranting and getting mad because clients are reviewing and seeing providers on STG in my opinion is not a way to get more clients as a matter of fact its a big turn off. There are some decent providers on STG that might not think they have that gold plated vagina like it seems some women think they have but there are very good ones on STG that provide what the client is looking for. If a provider doesnt want to join certain sites that is her business and so is the hobbiest who likes to search for variety and other things. Maybe there is not a provider on verified sites that meet the type of provider they are looking for. competition might take away business from other providers but that is how the business world works.
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #11
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
I couldn’t have said it better, girl! I also don’t accept “ A Random Unverified on any site SKG provider as a refrence” for the same reasons.
I guess that's only fair since you aren't getting positive reviews and recommendations from us, which, in reality is your whole gripe in the first place.
arealone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women