Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Any downside to p411?

So I just signed up for p411 and it's been amazing. I have access to far more verified gals. TCB amongst most of them have been great.

Besides paying for it and initial verification, why wouldn't anyone want to use the service?

Am I missing something?
regalbeagal43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 12:00 PM   #2
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Higher quality providers when Gina ran P411. Now, I'm experiencing more BackPage type behaviors. Try to do pre-screens, no reply. Try to set up appointments, no reply. I've been on P411 for over a decade and have 28 OKs. Younger / newer providers care more about their OnlyFans and Twitter accounts than they do meeting with real, live clients. If you're crushing it on OF, more power to you, but you shouldn't be on P411 and not responding to appointment requests.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 06:02 PM   #3
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

The only real downside is in smaller cities or towns I find local boards work the best. If you stick to the big city p411 works well.

Agree the accuracy of the photos is much higher on p411 than smaller boards
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 11:30 PM   #4
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by regalbeagal43 View Post
So I just signed up for p411 and it's been amazing. I have access to far more verified gals. TCB amongst most of them have been great.

Besides paying for it and initial verification, why wouldn't anyone want to use the service?

Am I missing something?
Besides the small town vs big city issue, I have a question for you.

I was an active member early 2010s till about 2017. The one thing I told people thinking about joining is that a lot of providers there won't see you until you get 1 or 2 OKs. Just joining doesn't give you status. Has that changed? Are there more "newbie friendly" providers there?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 12:05 AM   #5
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Just joining doesn't give you status. Has that changed? Are there more "newbie friendly" providers there?
This should answer your question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Higher quality providers when Gina ran P411. Now, I'm experiencing more BackPage type behaviors. Try to do pre-screens, no reply. Try to set up appointments, no reply. I've been on P411 for over a decade and have 28 OKs. Younger / newer providers care more about their OnlyFans and Twitter accounts than they do meeting with real, live clients. If you're crushing it on OF, more power to you, but you shouldn't be on P411 and not responding to appointment requests.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 01:24 AM   #6
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

The only downside at this point that I can say is that the community appears to be stagnant. While the number of girls on the site does not look like it is shrinking, there's no evidence of it growing either. Many girls maintain their memberships, but some have let their accounts go inactive. The real problem is that not a lot of new girls are choosing to join. Most who don't object to giving out their personal info and don't want to be bothered with buying today's newspaper. The sign up process is much more difficult than other sites.

I've heard some girls express they can't get enough business from there because there's less than 40,000 actively registered guys.

That's the only downside I can think of. Also some girls won't accept it for screening anymore, so it's harder to get by just using P411 alone. It seems not as many people have the same confidence in it that they used to, though I personally believe the system still works the majority of the time. I have a lifetime membership so I don't pay the annual dues.

Places like Eros, Tryst and PD are constantly getting new ads. The problem is you are much more likely to find scammers and pimps on those sites.

To answer papadee's question... all you need to do is see 1 or 2 newbie friendly providers to solve your Okay problem... That shouldn't be terribly difficult if you visit Dallas or Miami for a weekend trip.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 02:02 AM   #7
BigShit
BANNED

when it 'works' its a godsend. when it doesn't, its pointless.
There was a time when p411 was the gospel of verification. The minute i joined p411, it unlocked tons of RESPONSIVE providers, while I had terrible TCB ratio before without it.

Now, I gather p411 isn't what it used to be just a year ago. Most providers I encounter today haven't even heard of p411.
P411 exists as a service for verification. If providers don't use/need it , then it has no value
BigShit is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:40 PM   #8
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Very helpful discussion.

I'm in Dallas and there's tons of providers. I like that it shows last login's etc.

I've found 1-2 providers who's photos were VERY different than real life - but considering the miss rate on rubmd and eros - it's well above the 75th percentile in accuracy.

And I've found many provider's I've never had access to.

All in all I think it's a great site, but it needs to grow with new providers.

I think with the consistent login challenges of OH2, there is an opportunity for them because of it's stability.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:12 PM   #9
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I responded to all pm's on p411 and see newbies .

I've noticed in big city p411 not what it used to be ...
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 06:12 PM   #10
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I responded to all pm's on p411 and see newbies .

I've noticed in big city p411 not what it used to be
and I tour the bigger city's .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 09:44 PM   #11
SomeRandomGuy88
Premium Access

The hobby has been changing for the worse and the ripples can be felt everywhere, including p411. I think most new girls stick to being sugar babies, social media and sites like OnlySimps. They make a lot less money than if they were pros but they don’t have to pretend to like old fat guys sweating and wheezing as they thrust their three inch cocks inside them for a couple minutes. Trade offs I guess.
SomeRandomGuy88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 10:03 AM   #12
regalbeagal43
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Who is Gina
Old 09-13-2022, 01:53 PM   #13
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88 View Post
...They make a lot less money than if they were pros but they don’t have to pretend to like old fat guys sweating and wheezing as they thrust their three inch cocks inside them for a couple minutes. ...
How did you get your hands on my game film?
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 02:41 PM   #14
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

If the sight.not free I will Guss it good girl but thay will cost a lot
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 04:39 AM   #15
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by regalbeagal43 View Post
Who is Gina
Gina is the lady who started P411 some 15 or so years ago. She ran a tight ship. No BCS (Bat-Shit-Crazy) behavior from the Providers, and no nonsense from the Hobbyists, or the offended party could complain to Gina, and she would set matters straight. If a Provider or Hobbyist didn't follow good business practices, he or she would be gone.
I believe Gina started as a Provider herself in Dallas around say.....2000 and over the years started a local service to keep the girls safe from overaggressive behavior from the Hobbyists (and also being shorted donation-wise), this 'service' was called Private Connections. She charged the Gents a fee to be a member. But they would sign-up because Gina set and maintained standards for the Providers, who voluntarily signed on for the safety of meeting men who had been vouched for by other ladies.
And at some point Gina took Private Connections national, or moved it to Canada, went international, Changed the name to P411.
Older & more knowledgable members, please chime-in if I've got the story wrong.
Bushjumper is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women