Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2021, 03:37 PM   #1
Bodacious1kc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Erectile Dysfunction

After listening to all of the radio ads touting a solution to impotence, I bit and called for an appointment to the clinic in Lees Summit. Their ad implied they would include a free gift that would guarantee immediate results in the bedroom. Granted, that also implied a partner, but what the hell.

I showed up at the appropriate time and was led to the room for the ultrasound which showed my blood flow was only slightly impaired, but the male nurse who performed the exam would pass the results to the next guy for evaluation.

The next guy was the salesman who explained the process and then hit me with the stunner. It isn't covered by insurance and costs $5,600.00.

Ouch!

I said that was outrageous and there was no way I would agree to such a thing. He came back with, "if you agree now, I can let you have the full treatment for only $2,700.00".

He must've been a used car salesman in his prior career.

I asked about the "free gift" that would provide immediate results in the bedroom. He said, "What free gift? I don't know what you mean by that." I told him of the radio ad and he said he had no knowledge of such a thing.

I wondered if I hadn't flatly stated there was no way I would agree to such a deal, maybe he would have known more about the "free gift" once the $2700.00 was in his pocket, but needless to say I'll never know.

I wonder, too, if the other ads on the radio and late night television are all a chain of scammers. Maybe it's time to buy into the franchise?
Bodacious1kc is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 05:03 PM   #2
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The big print giveth and the small print taketh away. - Tom Waits
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 05:11 PM   #3
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Well gift or not did ya buy?
I was curious about this blood flow thing and wondered if it was just was another snake oil treatment.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 05:54 PM   #4
Bodacious1kc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I was curious about this blood flow thing and wondered if it was just was another snake oil treatment.
I didn't buy. The more than 50% discount offer convinced me it wasn't as advertised.
Bodacious1kc is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:50 PM   #5
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I bet their attitude went limp after you told them no!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:36 AM   #6
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Was this for shockwave therapy? Insurance typically does not cover that unfortunately but the research shows it works.
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:47 AM   #7
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

I posted about this several weeks ago. Similar experience. I believe it is Independence, at least where I went, in the Cliffs complex at 40 Highway and MO-291/I-470. They finally said that the ad was a mistake and it didn't mean you would get the free gift that day but they would send it out. I filled out some form, it is basically three samples of the three ED pills in generic form. Gave them address and everything. Still waiting....not holding my breath.

Didn't you just love them saying that the offer would only be available for one week, after that, the price would go back up? WHAT A JOKE!!!!
kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 01:02 PM   #8
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I bet their attitude went limp after you told them no!
LOL! "Thats funny right there"...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #9
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughiphopfan View Post
Was this for shockwave therapy? Insurance typically does not cover that unfortunately but the research shows it works.
No doubt. Insurance is NEVER going to cover anything elective....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 01:29 PM   #10
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

As I posted in the other thread, you can buy the acoustic wave therapy device for a few hundred dollars and do the treatments at home, but does it work or is it a scam?
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:46 PM   #11
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Research suggests that low intensity Shockwave therapy (LISW) works. If you decide to DIY I'd look up protocols and potential side effects and go careful
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:55 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Smile

A slow and steady stripper slide always does the trick, sooner or later.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:15 PM   #13
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Low intensity shockwave. So wrap your legs around a speaker and play some rock and roll.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 05:34 PM   #14
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodacious1kc View Post
After listening to all of the radio ads touting a solution to impotence, I bit and called for an appointment to the clinic in Lees Summit. Their ad implied they would include a free gift that would guarantee immediate results in the bedroom. Granted, that also implied a partner, but what the hell.

I showed up at the appropriate time and was led to the room for the ultrasound which showed my blood flow was only slightly impaired, but the male nurse who performed the exam would pass the results to the next guy for evaluation.

The next guy was the salesman who explained the process and then hit me with the stunner. It isn't covered by insurance and costs $5,600.00.

Ouch!

I said that was outrageous and there was no way I would agree to such a thing. He came back with, "if you agree now, I can let you have the full treatment for only $2,700.00".

He must've been a used car salesman in his prior career.

I asked about the "free gift" that would provide immediate results in the bedroom. He said, "What free gift? I don't know what you mean by that." I told him of the radio ad and he said he had no knowledge of such a thing.

I wondered if I hadn't flatly stated there was no way I would agree to such a deal, maybe he would have known more about the "free gift" once the $2700.00 was in his pocket, but needless to say I'll never know.

I wonder, too, if the other ads on the radio and late night television are all a chain of scammers. Maybe it's time to buy into the franchise?
It is very unfortunate here in the United States AST treatment aren’t covered by insurance companies. For a certain amount of treatments, the out of pocket expense can be up to 3k if not more. The AST is a more restorative approach to ED, and it truly works!!! I can write about this all day but I don’t want to be accused of hijacking your wonderful thread. On the other hand, if you need more information about this same treatment for a fraction of the cost.. I know a great medicine woman who thoroughly enjoys healing people!! Or you can always move to Europe where insurance companies do cover treatment Best wishes dahhling
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 05:48 PM   #15
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
AST Machine creates low intensity acoustic “shock”wave. It actually promotes development of new blood vessels (angiogenesis), Which increases nitric oxide, regenerate tissue and increases blood flow for a much better quality erection!! I promise, not another “snake oil” treatment.
Zenovia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women