Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Tomlin ruined the Steelers

1. I hope they go 0-16
2. I Hope Tomlin gets fired
3. I Hope Ben asks to be traded.

your thoughts if any

go Bucs, go Pens
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
pghbill314
Valued Poster

I would like to see him fired as well.
pghbill314 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Doesn't look good. They aren't playing well enough to beat a HS team. No o line and nothing on offense play calling. Seriously the only time they are any good is w Ben scrambling in hurry up offensive. And that's a 50/50 chance if interception w no real receivers able to get open and hold onto a ball. Tomlin is hangin out with Ravenstall chasing pay for play hookers. This "could give a shit" mentality from the beginning of the year seems to still be there. They need a real iron fist leader to reign in those fat lazy assholes. I hate to see the fat o lines inability to give even 3 seconds of pass protection. O line coach-fired , drafting coaches-fired , defense coach leBeau- fired. Time for new blood and new regime. Bye bye Tomlin
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Doesn't look good. They aren't playing well enough to beat a HS team. No o line and nothing on offense play calling. Seriously the only time they are any good is w Ben scrambling in hurry up offensive. And that's a 50/50 chance if interception w no real receivers able to get open and hold onto a ball. Tomlin is hangin out with Ravenstall chasing pay for play hookers. This "could give a shit" mentality from the beginning of the year seems to still be there. They need a real iron fist leader to reign in those fat lazy assholes. I hate to see the fat o lines inability to give even 3 seconds of pass protection. O line coach-fired , drafting coaches-fired , defense coach leBeau- fired. Time for new blood and new regime. Bye bye Tomlin
All of what you said and more. poor drafting , poor talent evaluation. He took over a super bowl team and now its his team and his players and you see what he has. The rooney's will give him two more years but I think we are in for a long down time I would cut him loose after this year along with the GM . I don't see anything wrong with Tomlin chasing hookers it he could coach
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Fire Tomlin, keep Ben. It took 25years to replace Bradshaw lets hold onto Ben.

Fucking JW
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Does Ben do BB Creampies?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Wtf?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #8
jw4591
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Fire Tomlin, keep Ben. It took 25years to replace Bradshaw lets hold onto Ben.

Fucking JW
I agree, have to keep Ben, but it's going to get to the point I hope he asks to be traded, he don't have many years left, he don't want to play for a losing team the rest of his career. Tomlin proved he could coach the team Cowher left him, but that's history. The team he's responsible for now that HE put together and his coaching staff is proving to be a fuckin joke.

Fuckin BSer
Old 10-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Sure, if you're blackout drunk and hanging out in the ladies room.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
Iceman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
All of what you said and more. poor drafting , poor talent evaluation. He took over a super bowl team and now its his team and his players and you see what he has. The rooney's will give him two more years but I think we are in for a long down time I would cut him loose after this year along with the GM . I don't see anything wrong with Tomlin chasing hookers it he could coach
Actually Tomlin took over an 8 - 8 team.

Remember 98 and 99 seasons when they went 7 - 9 and 6- 10?

It will get turned around, you can't be great every year.
Iceman is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
pghguy00
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Tomlin is not the problem. The problem is the talent. Colbert is in charge of the talent. If you go back and look at Colbert's drafts even the ones when Cowher was here, you will see how bad he is at picking talent. He has hit on a couple guys, but the majority of his draft picks are awful. After years and years of his poor draft picks combined with many of our starters getting older, we are left with nothing. The cupboard is bare gentleman and that's Colbert's fault. Pull up the past drafts and decide for yourself.
pghguy00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #12
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghguy00 View Post
Tomlin is not the problem. The problem is the talent. Colbert is in charge of the talent. If you go back and look at Colbert's drafts even the ones when Cowher was here, you will see how bad he is at picking talent. He has hit on a couple guys, but the majority of his draft picks are awful. After years and years of his poor draft picks combined with many of our starters getting older, we are left with nothing. The cupboard is bare gentleman and that's Colbert's fault. Pull up the past drafts and decide for yourself.
Sorry bud you are wrong Mike Tomlin has a say so in the draft , Tomlin wanted Timmions you know the LB not smart enough to call the defensive signals and a rookie is doing it. He wanted Mike Adams after Adams drove to pittsburgh and talk to him about testing positive for MJ I guess they had a smoke and talked it over.He is invoked in the talent evacuation and procurement of talent through the draft. Corbet was a flunky from Detroit.

On the good news front Dan Rooney sued and now has 3000 more seats at tax payers expense also for being The ambassador to Ireland there is a little know provision in Obama care that people in Allegheny county have to pay 10 bucks a head to help pay Tomlin's Salary
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #13
jw4591
Account Disabled

Shoulda kept James Harrison
Old 10-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Tomlin also pulled the trigger on Worlids over Sean Lee.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #15
jw4591
Account Disabled

shoulda kept wallace too. tomlin ruined the team

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women