Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Session 4 Photo's(photograpy)

Questioin here ladies,
I have been approached over 4 times concerning photography in exchange for services. Now, for the fact I don't know these gentlemen and two had porfolios with great work and the other 2 was "iffy", it makes me wonder if a provider could be compromised.
Heard some rumors a while back that some guy wouldn't give a provider her pictures after everything was said and done... he was trying to extend the services into more than one session. hmmmm
I am sure there are legit guys out there doing photography but how are you assure you are going to get the photos
Is this a safety issue?
Is this a moral call of judgement?
All thoughts PLEASE
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Have you never heard of TFP (time for prints) or TFCD (digital on a cd)? There are a lot of GWC (guys with cameras) running around pretending to be professional, but they are anything but. You want to be extremely careful in this type of setting. I used to model but did not have a chaperone to keep me safe and I had to run away in several instances because the photographer (even one that shoots for magazines) crossed the line. In short, they should be paying you in pictures or cash (<-- especially if they are nudes) if you are attractive because they have copyrights to the pictures they take. (Meaning that they can put your pics on their websites and make $$$.) Some (the more legit ones) have you sign a contract stating so. I hth!

**Of course, you are attractive. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't be a provider.
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

My bit of advice: Do not trade sexual services for photos. One word: Tacky.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Anita, there's a lot of good information in the following threads.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18037

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18378
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
John Bull
Valued Poster

Buy your photos with money and you won't have to worry about these sleazebags.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no doubt some of these people are very legit, especially a few from Model Mayem; however, I would still not allow someone else to have photos of me unedited with my face showing. You just never know what can happen. Every photo I have ever taken has been with my camera so I had the evidence lol.

I can't stand people who use provider ads to market their own business, so if anyone contacted you that way....I would never use them. If they can't afford to pay for their own ads on eros or wherever and have to spam women who ARE paying to advertise, they are not the kind of person I would ever do business with. It screams "short cuts" to me. If you were all that good, why can't you afford a few extra bucks a month to market yourself? Nuff said. I have never had a real pro spam me for business.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW... things I have never thought of and better safe than sorry.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #8
Sugardaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default I'll take your photos

Have the photographer sign a notorized confidentiality agreement, setting forth specific damages and attorney's fees if violated. Then get your photos copyrighted. Then if they mess with you get an attorney and sue them and any publication or web site that posted your photos in state and federal court, subpoena all there records, get a judgment for damages and a cease and desist order. If they do it again have them held in contempt of court for violating the cease and desist.
Also if photographer takes or keeps photos that he has no right to then you might get the state's attorney to charge them with illegal possession of stolen items or some other felony.
Sugardaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

After your face is plastered all over your town including your kid's school, it's a bit too late for an Attorney. These are all things you can do AFTER you get fked. No thanks!Get a great camera of pro photographer quality, and pay a pro to take them with that camera....nothing to lose or worry about that way.

Pssst, I thought it was "cease and desist?"
Old 10-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #10
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

lol...
Old 10-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The only way it would work is if you already let your face show in your photos. I've had ladies agree to pose for me, but it was always just that, posing in exchange for photos. I've only asked ladies who show their face, who hadn't at that time used professional photographers and only those I wanted to photograph. Usually, I ask ladies I've had sessions with. But my goal is the enjoyment of the photography.

"Trading" more than posing for photos has many, many pitfalls. I'm not going to paint with too wide a brush, but to me, if it's about more than the fun of photography, things just get too complicated.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

You can always use your own SD card in the photographer's camera and they give you the card after the session.
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's also a great idea, provided the camera does not have a stored memory function where the pics are kept by pressing a button. There are many pro photographers who are not willing to risk their reputation by doing such things, but I would never let a hobbyist have photos of me unless I knew all of his info. and had a pic of him lol.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #14
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Good one London. picture for picture
Old 10-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #15
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

I was just shopping for digital camers the other day online and I found that Samsung makes a dual view or dual screen digital camera that makes it the easiest to take self portraits because you have the viewing screen on the back and the front of the camera.

I've got a photo shoot planned at the end of November with a photog in Atlanta who does most of the TER ladies in that area's pics. But in the next couple of months, I'm going to get one of those Samsung cameras.

Another provider I know asks her clients to take pics of her with her camera during her appointments sort of like as foreplay. Then she's got a couple of new pics and he's gotten worked up from taking her pics himself.
FK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women