Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
SuperSin64
Registered Member

Default How to stay safe as a hobbyist.

I am just wondering besides making sure a girl has references and is reviewed how to stay on safe when you make the encounter. Is there any legal advice? I know that if she as something obvious and wants you to express what the money is for to be alarmed... I am just basically asking how to say safe as a hobbyist.
SuperSin64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If you are looking for legal advice go to the main board and look at at the last topic, A question of legality. There are stickys that are worth reading that will shed some light on your question. Other than that there are numerous posted guidelines on how to conduct yourself all over this board, if you are new to this you really need to read them and reread them. I don't have time or the inclination to find them all and link to them but figure if I can find them anyone can find them. If you are asking for how do I participate risk free the answer is you don't unless you make a trip to Nevada.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Makemesmile,

Well spoken, sir. And thank you for your advice. I have a feeling the topic you just pointed to on the national board just saw its counter just take a jump. I haven't read the stickys you've mentioned, but I plan to. Thanks again.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Osolomio,
The guy, ShysterJon, who wrote them is an attorney practicing law in Texas according to what I have read. As much as I despise the ACLU there is a link to a card to print out and carry with you. The advice it gives is good and a prudent person would heed that advice in any situation. One of items they list that I have had stressed to me is to keep my mouth shut. In any situation that has me scared, excited, ect my mouth seems to rearrange what my mind intends for it to say. Therefore I need to stop talking after I give my name and call an attorney. No disrespect is intended towards anyone but if you study the R.E.I.D investigative tactics you will have a clear picture of why the advice to shut up is critical. I am not implying time to figure out how to lie but rather make sure you carefully word the truth.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Do people have sex in the Midwest? I thought all they do is eat corn and tip cows.

There's a hotlink to the thread referenced by makemesmile in my sig line. There were a lot of good comments so the thread is worthwhile reading, I think.

If I can give one piece of advice to a new provider or hobbyist, it would be this: Don't discuss money or particular sex acts with a stranger.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh the infamous SJ makes an appearance in Nebraska.

And yes, we have sex in the Midwest......lots of it in fact.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

ShysterJon,

"Do people have sex in the Midwest? I thought all they do is eat corn and tip cows."

You have it backwards, sir. We tip corn and eat cows. Texas steaks are only served at breakfast with eggs. But only if Nebraska Beef is not available at WalMart. Then we have sex...during which the use of either is typically frowned upon; unless one tips well.

By the way, thank you for the interesting reading material.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
SuperSin64
Registered Member

Thanks Make me smile and systerjon!
SuperSin64 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women