Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2024, 08:55 PM   #1
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Senile Biden, Trump, Court Cases, Immunity, Top Secret Documents, Obama, Jimmy Carter, Nikki Haley, Clinton.

Well The MEGA's cut up Jimmy Carter up one side and down the other. I don't remember Saint Jimmy every being accused of trying to steal from the government, taking secret documents and not giving them back, Sexual assault, inflating his peanut farm, cheating on Rosalyn, claiming a tax write off for Fucking an ugly hooker, trying to get his VP hung when he lost the election in 1980, wanting to date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, need I go on? Only thing Jimmy got embarrassed for is his Drunk Brother, Billie.

Once again, Trump is a constant source of Embarrassment and a disgrace to America. $83M a few weeks ago, $355M today, and on top of it, he has to be Senile or he has Amnesia. When they ask him questions about any of it he had Amnesia, he couldn't remember. “I don't recall” . Donnie and Erik must have some Amnesia also, they couldn't remember from as things that happened as recent as a year ago. Nor could that fine looking daughter of his, Ivanka, maybe it is from that golf course. To hot down there Or the stench of dead bodies on his property so he can get a larger tax break. Who knows.

He has to be Senile, he thought Nikki Haley was Nancy Pelosi a few weeks ago when he said Nikki botched calling the National Guard on Jan 6th.

All signs leads to something drastically wrong with Trump. More than normally thought. He couldn't keep his mouth shut and ended up paying over $83M. He forgot he had Top Secret Documents in his bathroom and every closet in the house even after the Federal Government begged for him to bring them back. He is seeking immunity maybe he should plea Amnesia. None of his other Plea's have worked. Try that.

When the MEGA's say Trump is smart and always wins his court cases. Does anyone know of any of him winning court cases? "I don't recall" him ever winning. Nothing, from Mexico paying for the wall, to covering up paying for some two bit hooker. Losing.

Clinton's Blowjob sounds as simple as spitting on the floor compared to Bone Spurs actions. And he got impeached for it. That crime is not even a pimple compared to what Trump has done. And they are not done with him. They just Started.

Biden is Senile like a Fox. If he is the master mind and if he is the one that he has got most of the United States behind him with all of these Court Cases for Trump. Senile My Ass. "Genius". I would say. And he just falls down and acts stupid but behind that act, A Fucking Master Mind.

I think Biden is forgetting, He can beat Trump, He can't beat Nikki Haley. She has a few Republicans behind her, but their would be a lot of Democrats voting for her, so would the Blacks and the Women. Biden better look out. Think about what he is doing.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 07:24 AM   #2
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Donald Trump Court cases, Three decades 4,095 lawsuits and every case that he lost were either witch hunts, corrupt, far left extremists, political, impartial scrutiny, It will be overturned for every losing case, but he keeps losing everyday. When is he going to start winning????

He has won a few, but is he going to have enough money. He owes everyone.

https://www.azcentral.com/pages/inte...rump-lawsuits/
Cody69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women