Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47590
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default picking hotels in BKK and Pattaya

Some buddies and I are planning a trip to Thailand next spring and I have been assigned the duty to arrange accommodations. We're 4 fucktards aged 40's and 50's. We're looking for golf and nightlife between fishing expeditions for river monsters. Probably 5 nights in BKK and 4 in Pattaya.

We're not millionaires but we can spend for quality in the 4 star range if necessary. Specifically, what I need to know is what part of town, generally, and how to tell if a certain hotel will allow "temporary guest" privileges. Right now I'm looking on trip adviser to narrow things down a bit. Thanks for any help!
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Google is your FRIEND.

The magic phrase is "guest friendly".

Google: bangkok "guest friendly" hotels

There are PLENTY of websites that list "guest friendly" hotels in Bangkok. I've never been to Pattaya, so I've never looked there.

PERSONALLY, I like the lower Sukhumvit Road area, between Sukhumvit Soi 3/Soi 4 and the Asoke Road intersection. There are PLENTY of guest-friendly hotels in that region, and plenty of nightlife.

Nana Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 4 is guest-friendly, and is right across the street from Nana Plaza. Talk about convenient. I've stayed there several times. It is kinda run-down, but, for what it is, it gets the job done.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:55 PM   #3
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Great intel. Thanks!
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I just came back from Pattaya in June and can probably make a few suggestions on hotels.

I stayed in a condo since it was an amazing deal $433 for a month for a nice place about 10 minute walk to walking street or 2 minute scooter ride for about $1.20

for hotels it depends on what you want. Pattaya is amazing but I go there for the gogos and beer bars and couldnt tell you anything about golf. you want something probably on or close to beach rd maybe near walking street or the Central mall. Central mall is pretty much the center and you can catch a (baht bus) which is basically a small pick up truck with bench seats and a metal roof to walking street for 30 cents or get a scooter taxi for about 1 dollar. walking street is where all or most of the high end gogos are and its like walking down the vegas strip only its all discos and gogos full of hot Thai girls. there is also areas like LK metro that have some great gogos and beer bars.

I stayed in LK metro last time and stayed at both the LK Renaissance and the LK Metro hotel and both were great. they are usually around $40-50 a night for a nice big room. its pretty fancy and well worth a stay. if you want to be closer to walking street and central mall I would stay at LK Empress or Sea me spring too both of those are probably 50-60 dollars. for top of the line get the Hilton its connected to the Central mall and has an amazing bar on top. probably $200-400 a night and the girls will probably fight you to avoid leaving since they know you are a big spender there are tons of other hotels send me a PM if you want more info
Bluntman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women