Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default 9 WAYS TO IDENTIFY THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM

Found an interesting article on how to identify enemies of freedom. Interesting read. Here's how it begins:

The greatest and most often exploited weakness of any revolution for freedom is the inability of the downtrodden populace to identify the true enemy. History is littered with the shattered remnants of rebellions that were built upon legitimate causes but suffered because of misdirection and faulty assumptions. For centuries, the real culprits of tyranny have found ways to redirect the ire of those they harmed in their quest for power, usually by offering a tempting scapegoat that appeals to the public’s darker impulses; their biases, their prejudices, their fears, etc. Usually, this ends in an even more pervasive totalitarian environment as the insurgents and the scapegoats decimate each other while the elites sit back and enjoy the show.

Even the most successful battles against despotism, like the American Revolution, often only had a distant sense of who they were really fighting against. This is what makes the 21st Century extraordinarily unique in the annals of civilization. For the first time in human record, the common man has all the information necessary to examine and define the real culprits behind his subjugation. The truth is at our fingertips, all we have to do is reach out and take it…

Because of the decentralized nature of information flowing through the alternative web media, our ability to generate opposition to organized elitism has never been greater. However, this also means the stakes have never been higher. The establishment understands well that their criminality is clearly visible, and eventually, they will be personally subject to the rage of the people. The next fight could very well be the last for them.

Their playbook may be old, but the tactics they use can always be applied on a grander and more terrible scale. Not only will they pursue whatever menacing distractions necessary to occupy the attentions of the public, they will also attempt to pose as guiding lights in the darkness they themselves created. They will hide behind broad generalized target groups; fabricated boogie men, branded and prepackaged like franchise coffee shops on every street corner of America’s collective psyche. Terrorists, traitors, saboteurs, whatever ethnic group happens to be convenient at the moment, whoever is easiest to present as a target for our projected malice; false enemies will be rolled out like a nightmare buffet.

If our nation and the rest of the world have any chance of achieving peace and liberty, it will be because those who choose to dissent against the totalitarian tide focus on the authentic virus invading and assimilating our culture. Some call them “elitists”, “collectivists”, “centralists”, etc. They sometimes even refer to themselves as such, but the most prominent and useful label today is that of “globalist”. That said, we must ask what it is that defines these people? What makes them who they are? The following is a list of behaviors and characteristics that have been common to oligarchs through most of history. Regardless of how a political or financial leader presents himself through rhetoric, if he displays these properties in action, he is more likely than not an opponent of individual freedom and an adversary to the principles of honor and conscience that all good men strive for.

For the 9 ways, read here:

http://truththeory.com/2012/10/10/9-...es-of-freedom/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Real Enemies

You sure seem to be paranoid about your fears of tyranny.

What country do you live in anyway?

. . . I think the real enemies of freedom are angry bitches and ex-wives!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Here's a quote from the article that defines liberals: "They adore their own insanity and wish to share it with the world." That's liberalism in a nut shell, except that they don't just want to share the madness, they want to force it on you.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not paranoid, FastGoon, I'm realistic. I look at what's happening with open eyes, and I don't allow myself to be blinded by the dishonest rhetoric of corrupt politicians.

What I post is happening. Remain blind to it if you want. It's your choice.

Or you can call me paranoid, or a liar, or Chicken Little, or whatever. That doesn't change the truth of what's going on. Did you read the article? Did you have any comment about the 9 ways? Do you agree or disagree? Why?

Or do you just want to bash me because I post an article you can't refute?

Either way is fine with me. I enjoy watching so many of you avoid the truth. It's funny, in a dark sort of way.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not paranoid, FastGoon, I'm realistic. I look at what's happening with open eyes, and I don't allow myself to be blinded by the dishonest rhetoric of corrupt politicians.

What I post is happening. Remain blind to it if you want. It's your choice.

Or you can call me paranoid, or a liar, or Chicken Little, or whatever. That doesn't change the truth of what's going on. Did you read the article? Did you have any comment about the 9 ways? Do you agree or disagree? Why?

Or do you just want to bash me because I post an article you can't refute?

Either way is fine with me. I enjoy watching so many of you avoid the truth. It's funny, in a dark sort of way.
Same shit, different day. COG, you're all generalities and platitudes. The US population is walking around, doing what they do, day after day...I mean, come on. None of us who are acting lawfully are subjected to this terrible governmental intrusion that you cry about on here day after day. You keep crying that this terrible shit is going to happen but the bottom line is....that NOTHING YOU CRY ABOUT IS HAPPENING. It's all drama that you dream up to try to make yourself look like a wise introspective patriot trying to protect us all from ourselves. You're a drama-queen. More to the point, you're a future-predicting drama-queen who says that this, that, or some other kind of shit is going to happen when, in reality, there's not the slightest indication that any of it is going to happen....except in your fertile bizarre imagination.

Have a drink. Smoke some weed. Get laid. Do something to calm down.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Misperception

That is a blatant misperception.

. . . That is simply looking at the scene with a very slanted lens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Here's a quote from the article that defines liberals: "They adore their own insanity and wish to share it with the world." That's liberalism in a nut shell, except that they don't just want to share the madness, they want to force it on you.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Yeah COG, listen to Timpage. Afterall, I really doubt that huge data center the government is building will monitor every piece of information that flows through the US internet backbone. The government is building it just to give people jobs to help decrease the unemployment rate. The government has better things to do than spy on it's citizens .. right? Hmmmm, kinda sounds like what the former USSR did by keeping tabs on their comrades.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Not the same USA that I was born in.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Found an interesting article on how to identify enemies of freedom. Interesting read. Here's how it begins:

The greatest and most often exploited weakness of any revolution for freedom is the inability of the downtrodden populace to identify the true enemy. History is littered with the shattered remnants of rebellions that were built upon legitimate causes but suffered because of misdirection and faulty assumptions. For centuries, the real culprits of tyranny have found ways to redirect the ire of those they harmed in their quest for power, usually by offering a tempting scapegoat that appeals to the public’s darker impulses; their biases, their prejudices, their fears, etc. Usually, this ends in an even more pervasive totalitarian environment as the insurgents and the scapegoats decimate each other while the elites sit back and enjoy the show.

Even the most successful battles against despotism, like the American Revolution, often only had a distant sense of who they were really fighting against. This is what makes the 21st Century extraordinarily unique in the annals of civilization. For the first time in human record, the common man has all the information necessary to examine and define the real culprits behind his subjugation. The truth is at our fingertips, all we have to do is reach out and take it…

Because of the decentralized nature of information flowing through the alternative web media, our ability to generate opposition to organized elitism has never been greater. However, this also means the stakes have never been higher. The establishment understands well that their criminality is clearly visible, and eventually, they will be personally subject to the rage of the people. The next fight could very well be the last for them.

Their playbook may be old, but the tactics they use can always be applied on a grander and more terrible scale. Not only will they pursue whatever menacing distractions necessary to occupy the attentions of the public, they will also attempt to pose as guiding lights in the darkness they themselves created. They will hide behind broad generalized target groups; fabricated boogie men, branded and prepackaged like franchise coffee shops on every street corner of America’s collective psyche. Terrorists, traitors, saboteurs, whatever ethnic group happens to be convenient at the moment, whoever is easiest to present as a target for our projected malice; false enemies will be rolled out like a nightmare buffet.

If our nation and the rest of the world have any chance of achieving peace and liberty, it will be because those who choose to dissent against the totalitarian tide focus on the authentic virus invading and assimilating our culture. Some call them “elitists”, “collectivists”, “centralists”, etc. They sometimes even refer to themselves as such, but the most prominent and useful label today is that of “globalist”. That said, we must ask what it is that defines these people? What makes them who they are? The following is a list of behaviors and characteristics that have been common to oligarchs through most of history. Regardless of how a political or financial leader presents himself through rhetoric, if he displays these properties in action, he is more likely than not an opponent of individual freedom and an adversary to the principles of honor and conscience that all good men strive for.

Right off the bat, this is an opinion piece. That's it, nothing more or less.
There is no need to refute someone's opinion. Since you already agree with him, why should I try to change your mind?

These guys are as insignificant as cog. The one major trait the wackos have is the trait that they don't ever mention. It is that they claim they are the sole conveyers of the truth. Everything you read is a lie, hear on TV is a lie, hear from politicians, etc, etc. It all becomes much clearer when you see what group the author is a part of.

The group that is waiting for the end so they get their shot at running things. People are people. These guys want to be king too.

Why would you believe these guys are any different. They offer themselves up as beacons, they name broad target groups, they brand and prepackage their traditional enemies, etc.

They are exactly the same as the people they want to replace except they lack social skills, higher educations and couldn't get elected to the office of dog catcher.

Instead they have chosen to infiltrate society at a level certain to catch us unprepared. They are going for control of our Golden Corals, our Ryan's, yes, our most sacred eateries. They intend to serve us that nightmare buffet, one way or another.

These wackos aren't doing anything to stop this. They are counting on it.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Münchausenman kind of reflects numbers 3 and 9.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Not the same USA that I was born in.
Birth certificate, FUCKWAD! I don't believe you're an American. I believe you were born elsewhere. COG, you need to verify that Barleyfart isn't a sleeper, waiting for just the right moment to snatch your liberty out of your hand. I would say handS, but we all know what you've got in one of them...

Oh yeah, and all you fucking Chicken Littles are welcome to get the fuck out of our country. Please go somewhere better.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Assup kind of personifies 3, 6, and 9.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I happen to think that Whatzup is more like number 2.

Wait! We're still talking about the article right?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:55 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thank god for the internet where anyone can blog then others can march in lockstep behind..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
9 WAYS TO IDENTIFY THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM

You forgot number 10...Look in the mirror. If you see Henny Penny staring back atchya.... you mght be part of the problem!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women