Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow A Note To The Gentlemen Here

Look I had someone tried to tell me either I have a date with him and spend all night or he will never talk to me again. I will not do something I don't want to do. I am not the one that likes control unless in the sheets.

Yes I am ranting I hope this is the right place for this thread.

Guys just because you might have deep pockets and mean to hobby if one lady can't give you a certain service or not comfortable repect that wish. These ladies work hard like me to keep you happy. I know I do in the means.

I am not here to date anyone nor marry. My kids will never know this and the place I work
I use this site for my extremely high sex drive. And I choose not to do it for free I can be reasonable. I'm not meaning junkyard cheap either. I hope this doesn't sound crazy I needed to say something.

Also on my showcase it states text only. I prefer that so I can read the handle and search it. It's annoying when I give very little order and it's not followed. It is a turn off when. I have to repeat myself.

Gentlemen I love all that I have seen this site has been wonderful so far. But the disrespect has got to go. Thank you for taking the time to read. Have a banging day.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:25 PM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Is he on Eccie? did you get his handle? If so, name him so the detectives on here can call him out.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:29 PM   #3
Damnthetorpedoes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Y'all ain't robots. And don't have an on/off switch (at least not in any of the places I've looked).

Sounds like a politician...

Though some guys (at least me) are kind of dense and may need to have instructions repeated.
Dated a teacher once, she liked that part.
Damnthetorpedoes is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:21 PM   #4
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I like the spunk, kudos for holding true to who you are and not doing whatever you need to do for a buck.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:23 PM   #5
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Sweet, It's your choice not his....if he doesn't follow the rules it's his loss. Agree w/ above to contact the Mods.
Be safe.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #6
Thracian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You are absolutely right. You have been a stellar experience both times I saw you. I guess some people just can't read.
Thracian is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:07 PM   #7
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracian View Post
You are absolutely right. You have been a stellar experience both times I saw you. I guess some people just can't read.
Ditto!

On the one hand, I could understand someone wanting to spend an evening with you--not just the BCD, although especially the BCD!!!

But geez, give me a break--be respectful and not act all a fool. The old saying about flies and honey applies here--being a dick for sure ain't getting him no honey!!!

Quote:
I had someone tried to tell me either I have a date with him and spend all night or he will never talk to me again.
Boo hoo!!! I hope he keeps his word and doesn't become a problem for you. I am sure you will live a full and happy life without him to talk to!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:49 AM   #8
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Look I had someone tried to tell me either I have a date with him and spend all night or he will never talk to me again. I will not do something I don't want to do. I am not the one that likes control unless in the sheets.

Guys just because you might have deep pockets and mean to hobby if one lady can't give you a certain service or not comfortable repect that wish. These ladies work hard like me to keep you happy. I know I do in the means.

I am not here to date anyone nor marry. My kids will never know this and the place I work
I use this site for my extremely high sex drive. And I choose not to do it for free I can be reasonable. I'm not meaning junkyard cheap either. I hope this doesn't sound crazy I needed to say something.

Also on my showcase it states text only. I prefer that so I can read the handle and search it. It's annoying when I give very little order and it's not followed. It is a turn off when. I have to repeat myself.

Gentlemen I love all that I have seen this site has been wonderful so far. But the disrespect has got to go. Thank you for taking the time to read. Have a banging day.
We are still in an America that gives you the right of choice.

But the America of gentlemen and gentlewomen is departing.

So the number of times a day you have to deal with jerks increases.

And I understand your frustration having to deal with them.

That tells me you are a gentlewoman.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:59 AM   #9
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Stay away from ultimatums
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:48 AM   #10
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

SP, you have plenty of fans here so dont let a couple rotten eggs spoil your day.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:17 PM   #11
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
SP, you have plenty of fans here so dont let a couple rotten eggs spoil your day.
Agreed. You are providing a valuable service to the community. Keep up the good work!
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:43 PM   #12
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks you all for the kind words it touched me. Thanks for everyone's support and I am not afraid of one limp dick trust me. I can be pretty liberal too I know my rights. I have to majors down my belt I'm trying to get somewhere. I just ask for help getting there I use dick as my outlet.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #13
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Thanks you all for the kind words it touched me. Thanks for everyone's support and I am not afraid of one limp dick trust me. I can be pretty liberal too I know my rights. I have to majors down my belt I'm trying to get somewhere. I just ask for help getting there I use dick as my outlet.
I understand, I use my dick when I need an outlet too.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #14
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Disclaimer: Unsolicited, free advice is worth precisely what you pay for it.

Which leads to the inevitable, "but" by using text instead of verbal communication you miss the opportunity to see if the prospective suitor can at least tie words together into a sentence. You can always ask them to send a PM which makes tracking their posts even easier.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #15
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Disclaimer: Unsolicited, free advice is worth precisely what you pay for it.

Which leads to the inevitable, "but" by using text instead of verbal communication you miss the opportunity to see if the prospective suitor can at least tie words together into a sentence. You can always ask them to send a PM which makes tracking their posts even easier.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming
It's my preference for to communicate by text I can't talk to someone during work with my day job people don't know how to speak properly and I can't answer questions like what is your favorite position. Also I can erase a text message easy. A person can listen to a conversation easier tracing text messages. Since I have made this post I still get phone calls. Please gentlemen text. It is the quickest way to get a hold of me. I'm not on eccie daily. That was the point of this thread how ever we. Choose how we run our business and I give very simple instructions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women