Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
lexie423
Account Disabled

User ID: 7503
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Kitties are to be PLAYED with not to be SCARED

I'm not sure what i did for you 2 guys to be doing this to me but i can't take it anymore. I'm ask nice please stop you win. I'm leaving in July. Don't want to feel like this anymore I know I have not done anything to you to be doing this to me. I know you two guy's are working together because one will text then the other one will. Provider's don't have to see you. we shouldn't be disrespected either. I love what I do and I love people and it was fun but what I'm going threw now is not fun I'm afraid. I'm asking one more time stop doing this to me please. I hate that I'm retiring in July but I know it's best. I'm really going to miss everyone so much you guys don't even know. I hope to see you all before I go in July . You guys are great and boy have I had some fun with you . Hope to have some more before I go. I hope you understand I don't want to go but this is not right what I'm going threw. I don't even know what I did to make these 2 guys be like this to me. You know LexieRox and My Lil Kitty are all about some Fun!!!! This is not fun what I'm going threw. Hope to see you soon & have some fun before I go. To the 2 guys you know who you are I'm asking please leave me alone I don't owe you nothing. I'm not going to take these threats, name calling, or disrespect anymore so one more time I'm asking you to STOP & LEAVE ME ALONE. Your are starting to cross the line. To all the rest Luv Ya see you soon.

LexieRox" ) & My Lil Kitty we like to play not be scared!!!!!

Don't Scare The Kitty!
she just wants to play
here kitty kitty kitty
lexie423 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women