Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default LeBron the most hated player in the NBA.....

The crusader without a clue, Mr Empty Head is the most hated player in the NBA.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...er-in-the-nba/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:15 PM   #2
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The crusader without a clue, Mr Empty Head is the most hated player in the NBA.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...er-in-the-nba/
I don't often agree with these kind of polls, but yeah he gets my vote too, and he has been my pick for YEARS, ever since he made a spectacle of himself when he left Cleveland and then proclaimed his Miami Heat team as the best team EVER, before he had so much as a single ring on his finger. I LOVED it when Dirk and Company kicked his bragging ass that year
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:18 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
I don't often agree with these kind of polls, but yeah he gets my vote too, and he has been my pick for YEARS, ever since he made a spectacle of himself when he left Cleveland and then proclaimed his Miami Heat team as the best team EVER, before he had so much as a single ring on his finger. I LOVED it when Dirk and Company kicked his bragging ass that year
“I’m taking my talents to South Beach”.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:20 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Hes a loud mouth cry baby!

He will never be as loved as Jordan. Not even close.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:52 PM   #5
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

If I had a wallet the size of his, I wouldn't give a flying fuck who hates me because they wouldn't matter to me, just as I am sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about him.

I am not sure how many of the clowns who hate him provide college scholarships to underprivileged kids and open a nice school for them in their hometown, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say the answer is none.

Hate away all you want on him, but never forget that man makes more in 4 weeks than you would make in 4 life times.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:02 PM   #6
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
If I had a wallet the size of his, I wouldn't give a flying fuck who hates me because they wouldn't matter to me, just as I am sure he doesn't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about him.

I am not sure how many of the clowns who hate him provide college scholarships to underprivileged kids and open a nice school for them in their hometown, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say the answer is none.

Hate away all you want on him, but never forget that man makes more in 4 weeks than you would make in 4 life times.
Speak for yourself, I am not going to say how much I make, but let's suppose Lebron makes $100 million a year, or lets make the math easier and say he makes $120 million a year which would make 4 weeks pay $10 million, agreed?

Like I said, I don't know about you but it's hardly going to take me 4 lifetimes to make $10 Million. If it takes you that long and if money is something that is important to you than you have my condolences.

Yes, Lebron despite being a miserable, phony, racist POS IMO does make more than me by a considerable margin, but not by the factor that you seem to think he does. I do just fine TYVM.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:07 PM   #7
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Come to think of it, Lebron and I do have something in common. I don't give a flying fuck what dudes on a whore board think about me either.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:17 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Hes a loud mouth cry baby!

He will never be as loved as Jordan. Not even close.
He's just another Kaepernick.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:54 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
Yes, Lebron despite being a miserable, phony, racist POS IMO does make more than me by a considerable margin, but not by the factor that you seem to think he does. I do just fine TYVM.
LOL. I don't give a shit what you make. It's just chump change to him. I make a lot of money but I know it's chump change to him as well. I plan on retiring on my 50th birthday with plenty of money that LeBron would consider absolutely nothing. It's all relative so my idea of money is not his idea of money. I'll never be a billionaire but he will be soon enough.

He is not as articulate as he thinks he is but he speaks his mind and many people don't like it. You know what I do when I don't want to hear anything from someone? I don't listen to them. If people don't like the guy, don't listen to him. I think Trump is a complete idiot so guess what? I never listened to a single one of his bullshit speeches the entire time he was in office. I think the same about Biden so I'll do the same with him.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women