Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Has anyone seen these STG ladies?

I've seen her ads forever, but don't think I've ever seen a review

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...6/162074658457

This one looks like she is just the right level of crazy + fun.

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...y/440058221243
whiskeybiscuits is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I believe I've seen some reviews of the first one in the past. I don't remember any particulars. I think she dropped off the scene and moved away and is back now. If I remember correctly (I don't always) she was real and the pics were accurate but there was some boy toy issues. Haven't heard anything since she's been back. Don't want to disparage the gal so if I'm wrong...mea culpa

The second gal is crazy alright. I haven't seen her but I know a couple others who have or I should say who went to see her. They said they didn't stay. She is listing her age as 35. She is closer to 50 than 35 (I personally don't care about age but let's at least be honest here) and word is she looks like she's closer to 70 in person. She used to live in a part of town I don't know that I would hang around at late at night. She says she has moved but the pictures of the new "house" looks like one of those storage sheds people have in their back yards. Now she does from time-to-time have some younger ladies pair up with her. Some of those look interesting. Now I have never heard of her causing any trouble. Just people's shock when they saw her and where she lived. Most of that might have been avoided if she had been a little more upfront about herself. Since YMMV you could satisfy your curiosity especially if she was paired with one of those younger gals. Just my opinion and again for the record my opinion and a couple of dollars will buy you a coffee.
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:29 PM   #3
Naughtius Maximus
Premium Access

Encounters: 80
Default New Place

Found some pictures that show her "new" place. It's the last two pictures. The last one looks like there's a big roll up door on the one end. The inside looks unfinished. Maybe it's just me but I swear it's somebody's backyard shed.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...2/470035478571
Naughtius Maximus is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:19 PM   #4
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Ha yeah that 2nd one has been around a looooong time definitely not one to go see remember some reports on USA that she had something that Ajax would get rid of
Bounces between Pensacola and fwb

The first one has been around for a bit and yes was out for a bit I think in and out the gray bar bed n breakfast she’s the one with bossy on her tit had favorable reviews in the past but yes nothing recently that I can recall
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:28 PM   #5
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Thanks for the info. The first one was absolutely on vacation, I remember seeing her photo online because of it.

And thanks for the heads up on the second one. Think I'll pass on needing a bottle of bleach and a brillo pad to get clean.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:28 PM   #6
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Thanks for the info. The first one was absolutely on vacation, I remember seeing her photo online because of it.

And thanks for the heads up on the second one. Think I'll pass on needing a bottle of bleach and a brillo pad to get clean.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:43 PM   #7
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've seen reviews of the 2nd one, none good. I think she has some on here.
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #8
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus View Post
Found some pictures that show her "new" place. It's the last two pictures. The last one looks like there's a big roll up door on the one end. The inside looks unfinished. Maybe it's just me but I swear it's somebody's backyard shed.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...2/470035478571
The shed view from outside looks like it has a cooler for a front step. Classy.
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:45 AM   #9
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I have always wondered about the first one but I never TOFTT and wait to see a review.

Try to have an open mind about the 2nd one and not judge a book by it's cover. Sounds like you better have the cover if you are going to read it. Maybe a hazmat suit.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:54 PM   #10
Speedteacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Stay away from #2. She uses a handler to screen her calls and schedule her appointments; says he is gay. First time I saw her was early in the morning and she wasn't awake when I got there at the scheduled time. 2nd time was later in the day and even with 45 minutes heads up, she took 30 minutes to get "ready". The incall is now a shed but it is a vast improvement from her previous incall.
Speedteacher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women