Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2014, 11:42 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Censorship? New Rule regarding UTRs? How is a UTR differentiated from a Stripper or streetwalker or MoCo or BP girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
Effective immediately, the posting of introduction, availability, etc. of UTRs by anyone, hobbiests or providers, will not be allowed.

By whom? Is this a New Board Policy or are you creating new rules for this section of ECCIE?

From this point forward those posts will be moved and points will be given to anyone that violates this rule. Please refrain from doing so.

Moved? Moved where? Don't the owners of the board frown on the removal of information posted?

points for what? I see no change to Guidelines that supports this... Please clarify...

Some of the ladies that started out as UTRs here, created an account and were subsequently verified and now enjoy all of the benefits ECCIE has to offer. We highly encourage any lady that wants to make herself available to the hobby to register and go through the verification process.

So is this a move by a MOD/WhiteKnight to protect the Business of the Verified Providers? KUDOs to the ladies that are verified but there is so much UTR talent that to prohibit mention of them flies in the face of logic. this board exisits for the exchange of information. Not for the exchange of information YOU approve.

It is very important that everyone understands that the lady registers herself on this site. Multiple registrations from one computer is highly discouraged. I know that some of these girls may not be computer literate or have the means to register. But in order to take advantage of ECCIE she needs to be able to navigate the site on her own.

Not Really. Agencies open accounts for ladies. Mods open accounts for ladies... WhiteKnights open accounts for ladies.... Ladies open accounts for ladies.... and Ladies are allowed to have a manager handle their accounts for them... Has all this changed in the last few days?

This is a change from what has been happening, but it is a change that needs to occur and be adhered to for the safety of everyone concerned, both hobbiests and providers.

In South Texas or on ECCIE?

I am closing this thread immediately. Well... OK.. You DO have that Button..... But I have one that lets me start a thread too....

The purpose of this post is not to open a dialogue and debate the pros and cons of having UTRs in the hobby and specifically in South Texas. That subject has been discussed in several other threads here and we do not need to rehash the subject again here.

Is that a new rule as well? Who decided we can no longer raise the Pros and Cons of a subject that is hobby related? Do the thousands of new members joining the site in coming weeks have no rights to offer their opinions on this subject? Can I make a request? We have had way too many discussions about screening, tips, gifts and where girls should stay when coming to an area.... Can you do away with all those as well? I might get on board!

If you need to discuss this issue further, you can PM myself or Col. Zodiak and we will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Or we can start a thread opening it for discussion..... Right? Or has that been banned by an edict?

Happy and safe hobbying. With Verified Providers only?

Elgato69
Strippers, StreetWalkers, Many Rub Girls, BackPage and MoCO providers are discussed ever day......

Is this meant to protect the business of the Verified Providers by cutting down on their competition from UTRs or is this the start of removing all information that is not relevant to a Verified Provider?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:54 AM   #2
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 327299
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:20 AM   #3
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I asked CC about this new rule and it definitely comes from the top and is to protect us from underage providers and hopefully prevent ECCIE from joining Redbook. As for reviews it has no effect, only thing they're stopping is guys announcing a UTR in Co ed or elsewhere. So, if a monger finds a UTR he can review her and put in the contact information "PM me"

Simple. No problem. It's up to the owners and mods to protect the site and hopefully protect us from underage providers. Kudos to them!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I asked CC about this new rule and it definitely comes from the top and is to protect us from underage providers and hopefully prevent ECCIE from joining Redbook. As for reviews it has no effect, only thing they're stopping is guys announcing a UTR in Co ed or elsewhere. So, if a monger finds a UTR he can review her and put in the contact information "PM me"

Simple. No problem. It's up to the owners and mods to protect the site and hopefully protect us from underage providers. Kudos to them!

If that was the case Louigi wouldn't we see it as a Guideline and sticky in all forums across the country? Surely South Texas is not the place ECCIE is concerned will bring the whole site crashing down.

It's unfortunate but MODs often take actions outside of the guidelines set down by the owners and get a bit overzealous.

There are Guidelines posted by the owners for a reason. It provides a uniform set of expected behaviors across the entire site.

Both Hobbyists and Providers Travel and neither should risk being penalized by some power happy MODTard trying to run his little neck of the woods different from others.

Obviously it concerned you enough to ask the question.

If they are concerned for what "could" happen to ECCIE based on the recent take down of RedBook I would expect therir concerns to be addressed Board Wide.

Certainly the South Texas Forums do not bear a resemblance to the Redbook Market place do they? Truthfully I don't know. I'm just now starting to look around.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #5
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Whispers - the fact that you and I are obviously on opposite sides of the fence here is clear evidence of the wisdom of administration!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
Whispers

yeah.... I wonder who will be right this times? So far you are not fairing very well...
Old 07-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Whispers - the fact that you and I are obviously on opposite sides of the fence here is clear evidence of the wisdom of administration!

Pay no mind to this loser troll. Louigi you're a good man and a smart man. Oh look. A thread about this loser troll

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1076492

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1051266
Old 07-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #8
Whispers

There are more than a few threads about me darlin.......as well as a few by me if I recall

I'm pretty annoying at times but I tend to wake people up and have top viewed threads that have shed light on issues in Austin and San Antonio...... The one you quote from GFEJUNKIE was when he was whining as a result of his losing his ability to MOD the Austin forums because of big bad whispers...... Gotta love the whiners..... they keep it interesting..... actually... there have been a few mods over the years that got put in their place and are no longer mods....

The more you post your tears and fears darlin the more others will feed me their views and opinions to see if we can get a reaction from you...... It hasn't worked very well for ladies before you.... Good Luck with it though.......Maybe you will be the first?
Old 07-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Hey W, buddy!

I suspect a little of guidelines 3 and 10 are relevant here...

Quote:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not reqassurances you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
While you're certainly free to pursue this in a public forum as mentioned, the mods offered a private explanation/conversation if you had questions and you could have availed yourself of that first. But what fun is that? My guess is that it mainly has to do with reducing the likelihood of discussing potentially underage people and asking that utr-s register for an account to participate would bind them to the terms of service and guidelines....

Quote:
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
It's about risk and liability reduction. It seems this new rule is in the spirit of the guidelines, especially the age ones so removing content about unknown utr-s whose age is unknown, unverified or unattested to is a smart move given recent news.

Try to respeftful/courteous route first instead of assuming all mod decisions are suspect. If you don't get the answer you like, make it public. This site should be entitled to protect itself and preserve it so we all can continue to use it and it appears that this is a good faith effort to do just that by the local mods. I for one would like greater assurances that women discussed on here are in fact 18 or older.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #10
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Damn Whispers, you just vanished on us back in sleepy ol San Antonio.

So is your shit storm from last month the reason JJ is gone??
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post

Naw.... Jj just ignored me.... I've been relaxing.... I'll be sure to look back in though...
Old 07-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Hey W, buddy!

I suspect a little of guidelines 3 and 10 are relevant here...

While you're certainly free to pursue this in a public forum as mentioned, the mods offered a private explanation/conversation if you had questions and you could have availed yourself of that first. But what fun is that? My guess is that it mainly has to do with reducing the likelihood of discussing potentially underage people and asking that utr-s register for an account to participate would bind them to the terms of service and guidelines....

It's about risk and liability reduction. It seems this new rule is in the spirit of the guidelines, especially the age ones so removing content about unknown utr-s whose age is unknown, unverified or unattested to is a smart move given recent news.

Try to respeftful/courteous route first instead of assuming all mod decisions are suspect. If you don't get the answer you like, make it public. This site should be entitled to protect itself and preserve it so we all can continue to use it and it appears that this is a good faith effort to do just that by the local mods. I for one would like greater assurances that women discussed on here are in fact 18 or older.
Why handle it in the shadows? I did send a PM and have received no response but I see no reason not to ask the questions publicly as I'm sure they affect the entire membership.

I have no argument with you in regards to the sites need to protect itself but that's a decision for the owners to make in to be passed down to the membership. Over the years we've seen actions taken by MODs on multiple occasions where they overstepped their boundaries.

considering their post is 5 days old and it's not a movement that's been passed down by any other mods in any other forums that I've been able to see then I think the questions are relevant to be brought up publicly.

that made absolutely no statements that are derogatory or disrespectful. I'm simply remember asking a question about something I don't understand.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #13
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
that made absolutely no statements that are derogatory or disrespectful. I'm simply remember asking a question about something I don't understand.
The old "I'm just asking questions" retort doesn't really hold water, especially given the non-question parts of your posts for all to read. Respectful would have been to post your questions and wait for a reply, not make insinuations and impugn the motives of the mods...

Quote:
So is this a move by a MOD/WhiteKnight to protect the Business of the Verified Providers? KUDOs to the ladies that are verified but there is so much UTR talent that to prohibit mention of them flies in the face of logic. this board exisits for the exchange of information. Not for the exchange of information YOU approve.
This second one is a false choice, assuming that the two options you present surrounding the 'or' are the only options and possible reasons.

Quote:
Is this meant to protect the business of the Verified Providers by cutting down on their competition from UTRs or is this the start of removing all information that is not relevant to a Verified Provider?
You're certainly entitled to ask and post your questions but you're not entitled to the answers... Is that ok with you? Is anyone else complaining or concerned? It's also really lame to claim "they're only questions" when your post is full of innuendo, sensationalism and yes, disrespectful, comments.

Have fun south Texas! This guy is a hoot.... Just ask him!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
The old "I'm just asking questions" retort doesn't really hold water, especially given the non-question parts of your posts for all to read. Respectful would have been to post your questions and wait for a reply, not make insinuations and impugn the motives of the mods...

I gave them 3 or 4 minutes man....

This second one is a false choice, assuming that the two options you present surrounding the 'or' are the only options and possible reasons.

There can certainly be other reasons.... I posted my opinion....

You're certainly entitled to ask and post your questions but you're not entitled to the answers... Is that ok with you?

Absolutely...... but in the absence of answers more members of the community will lose faith in the MODs and others will question and yet others will challenge..... There were no vocal supporters in San Antonio when we started asking questions.... Now there are a few..... as well as a few that will probably help keep things above board.....

Is anyone else complaining or concerned? It's also really lame to claim "they're only questions" when your post is full of innuendo, sensationalism and yes, disrespectful, comments.

Oh well... That's your opinion... You are entitled to it...

Have fun south Texas! This guy is a hoot.... Just ask him!
Don't worry.... As I gain some time I won't neglect San Antonio..... Besides... it's a little slow here.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #15
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post

I'm in San Antonio right now!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women