Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Do you have a problem?

Ok so I'm sitting at the table with the ole family for Christmas dinner. After all the family gossip, Obama talk, and discussing America going to all the foreigners, the subject turned to Tiger Woods.

He has all that money, a beautiful wife and family, and yet he has had affairs with up to twelve women over the years. The general consensus was that he has a problem and needs help.

I'll bet the vast majority of God fearing Americans would say the same thing. So I ask you in hobby land, "do you have a problem?"
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
Jack
Registered Member

No, I'm not married.
Jack is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

never been married.
Plus I don't fear God.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not doing anything wrong I love what I do !!
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Listening to the general public talk about Tiger having sex with many women as a problem struck me funny. His real problem is that he got caught. Rich and successful athletes often feel empowered to spew their seed.
It made me wonder if my family found out I was seeing providers, would they think I had a problem. I'm not married either nor have a steady girlfriend. By seeing a provider I'm not cheating on anyone or leading them on for sex.
We have a lot of married guys here who see providers for various reasons. I'm not judging, but I wonder how a happily married man can justify hobbying, or if he really even tries. Is that a problem or just a life style choice for self gratification.

For a second I thought how my family would react if I told them that he doesn't have a problem...just another horndog looking for strange pussy. Pass the wine please.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

It really comes down to if you care what others say or what thier opinion of you is.
I decided a while back that I am who I am and if friends ,family or others don't like it ,it's something that I won't let bother me.
My brothers know and certainly don't care.
I agree with you about guys who are married but then again I know quite a few guys who feel stuck in marriages that aren't working.They feel like they either can't leave for fear of losing half of everything or they have kids.
Their wives are shrews for the most part so I wouldn't condemn them for seeing a provider or two.
The guys who do piss me off are the ones who have good wives and ,kids but do this just because their penis controls their lives.
Kaci- I'm with you I enjoy hobbying and don't plan on changing any time soon:-).
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:50 AM   #7
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I have my hands so full with my own life, I don't have time or energy to think about Tiger Woods. Who am I to judge? It's really between him and his wife, after all.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
I wonder how a happily married man can justify hobbying, or if he really even tries.
I could talk about why -- but that would be rationalizing, not justifying. I doubt if my reasons would make anyone, whether members of the P4P community or civilians, think any differently about my participation. So it's something I mostly struggle with on my own rather than something to discuss with others.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Not married, never been married, never will get married...regardless, the hobby is my own secret and my own choice. We all have one thing in common, and that's the fact that every morning when we look in the mirror we see who we really are. You'd better liek the person staring back at you, or else change who that person is. There are only two worth judges of our character; ourselves and the powers above.

Just my $.02
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #10
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Ok so I'm sitting at the table with the ole family for Christmas dinner. After all the family gossip, Obama talk, and discussing America going to all the foreigners, the subject turned to Tiger Woods.

He has all that money, a beautiful wife and family, and yet he has had affairs with up to twelve women over the years. The general consensus was that he has a problem and needs help.

I'll bet the vast majority of God fearing Americans would say the same thing. So I ask you in hobby land, "do you have a problem?"
First, I'm an athiest, so god is irrelevant. Second, I have a fiancee, so my hobbying days are over. Third, my fiancee knows I have hobbied and has asked that I discuss any inclination to have sex with another person before I do it rather than hide it from her in order to give her the opportunity to deal with any sexual issues that might arise, including possibly dealing with outside liasons, (in which I have no interest). I'd say that I definitely do not have any problem. My fiancee is very open minded (but would definitely be hurt if I pulled a tiger woods).
npita is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #11
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

nope. If you have a "problem" then you have to go to those damn meetings and I do not want to go to those damn meetings. Hence, I do not have a problem.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN TIGER NEEDED A DATE!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

According to the tv shows and reports I have seen/heard, Tiger's wifey was well aware of his "playboy" ways before they got married. Does that excuse his behaviour? NO! But just like Oprah says " when people show you who they are, believe them the first time".

Some people (men and women) enjoy the security of a home life ( wife/husband and kids) but still have a desire to act out or explore sexual needs/desires. Why? I don't know, and it's not for me to understand.

Personal opinion, cheating is a selfish act.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredd1020 View Post
never been married.
Plus I don't fear God.
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! I agree whole heartedly.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
aussie317
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Never been married. So it does not bother me. Tiger is old enough to make his own choices. Hell if I had all that cash, I'd see every provider in Dallas...lol.
aussie317 is offline   Quote