Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47577
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #1
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Doubles

A thread was started in Iowa about peoples doubles experiences.
I thought that there is enough lust here to share yours as well.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

One of my favorite memories is of a doubles session. I had us meet in the lounge. I was to wear a suit and tie and they were to wear heals and makeup. Dress as if I was someone you very much wanted to want you I told them. The gals knew of each other online but had never met. One was in her 30’s and wore a tight skirt and a crisp blouse that accentuated her ample bosom. Her hair was up and she had a kind face. I liked her even before she said a word.
The other was in her early 20’s. She had a micro waist and legs that went on forever. She wore a shimmering blue cocktail dress that clung to her as if it loved her and never wanted to lose her.
She said “This will be a first for me, but I always wanted to.”

“She’s pretty but if she calls me “Babe” I may pay her to leave early.” I think to myself. “Yeah right.” My dick says.
We sat in a dark booth but I was surprised because the older gal made sure she sat in the middle.
I cocked my head and gave her a quizzical look.
She reached over, squeezed my hand and winked.
The younger gal was taking in the loud music and swayed back and forth with it.
Myself I am wired to take charge so when the waitress came by I gently took her hand and gave her a 50.
She looked a little startled but recovered very quickly and smiled. But before I could order the older gal took her attention and ordered drinks. The waitress asks and gets both ladies ID’s and nods then leaves.
At this point I’m wondering WTF is happening here but this experience is pretty f’n cool so far.
I’m now on my second drink and I almost forgot that I’m paying for all of this. I tell myself to bury those thoughts because they can ruin a good party.
Younger leans over to shout something to me with a big smile and I notice her hand is on older’s thigh.
“I’m such an animal.” I think.
I get up and offer my hand to older. She takes it, gets up and gives me a soft kiss. “Damn that’s warm and soft.” I think. I also noticed when her tits pressed against me. Younger is in tow, gets up and starts to giggle.
Making our way to the elevator I keep my head up like I belong here.
In the elevator we are alone on our way up.
It’s then I realize the gals are holding hands.
Older is looking at my eyes and is smiling.
Younger glances and smiles at me then looks at older.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Doubles! Love 'em! I love having two women give me a bj, pause and kiss, and then go back at it.

Your story is nice, and I am no where near the writer you are, but my favorite doubles session was a double doubles session:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=925743
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Just when I thought Older was going to control everything, younger came close and kissed my neck. And kept kissing. All the while older would smile at my eyes and the ladies hands held tight. There was some kind of freakish bond between us. My legs were jelly. My dick was granite. My hand made it's way to younger's ass. Oh my god what a hard fucking great ass. My mind was a blur at this point. Swimming in glue as it were. Younger then looked into my eyes then grabbed my head and kissed me deep. Candy. She tasted like candy. I know I blushed. Older grabbed my ass hard. "Ooh baby" She says. "I'ts our floor."Yet Younger's tongue was still deep within me.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:24 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Don't really care for them. I have had about 15 or more and usually one girl works harder than the other and they are more inhibited with another girl there. I like the really hot and nasty type. They perform better as a single. I've seen my share of girls going down on each other and it doesn't do much for me. I prefer the ones that like men not each other. Well at least they tell me they do lol. Providers never lie do they???
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #6
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

That's the equation. You either like to see a woman enjoy another woman or you do not. Or like me you love a multiple love fest. Eh, whatever floats your boat. I for one do not like the nasty type. This is what makes the world turn they say.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #7
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I love doubles but they are hard to arrange, pricey and I think that people leave disappointed. Still I search for them. One of my best experience was a double. Gals arrived on time, looked great and performed as expected.

Oh that is right, I was in another country.

To be fair, I think that some of our reputable local ladies have created some great doubles' experiences. I have never engaged but maybe I will soon.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
That's the equation. You either like to see a woman enjoy another woman or you do not. Or like me you love a multiple love fest. Eh, whatever floats your boat. I for one do not like the nasty type. This is what makes the world turn they say.

Your right about whatever your boat is. I guess if I have my hand or watch a couple of good looking girls go at it I'm going to choose the hotties.. However if I have to pay I want to fuck one and have her get off strong and finish down her throat. It's just my little quirk lol. I forgot when I was in Japan I had a double massage me. one was giving me a handjob/blowjob and the other one was licking my ass. That double was great. I guess I'm not really a snuggler
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #9
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

High school girlfriend and mom. And this was back in the 60's. Wow was I surprised. Problem was I wanted to fuck mom after that. Luckily had to leave for college. Girlfriend did to. Continued to fuck mom for about 3-4 years after when I came home. Screw spring break.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:12 PM   #10
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
High school girlfriend and mom. And this was back in the 60's. Wow was I surprised. Problem was I wanted to fuck mom after that. Luckily had to leave for college. Girlfriend did to. Continued to fuck mom for about 3-4 years after when I came home. Screw spring break.
I did that in the 70's. Still blows my mind when I think of it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women