Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Default Craigslist: "Your Account Has Been Placed on Hold"

Yesterday, I received a notice from craigslist that "your account has been placed on hold." I had been placing ads on craigslist looking for a sugar baby. About the most explicit thing I would write would be "mutually beneficial relationship" or "generous gentleman" or "sugar baby." The ads were suggestive but not explicit. Some of my ads got flagged but the majority did not, especially as I figured out what was getting my ads flagged. Anyone familiar with this or had it happen to them before? Anything I should be doing? I emailed them and asked why my account had been placed on hold but they have not yet responded.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, when I've run ads in the past for Valentine's Day on craigslist, they don't allow the word "sweetie", "sweet", "sugar", and definitely not "baby". Oh and get this - they don't allow the word "NEW". NEW! Of all words... This could be the reason your account was placed on hold. Plus if you call them, they won't answer any account questions - only billing questions.

If I were you, I would start a new account with a new email address, and try it again without those words. The words "mutually beneficial relationship" should be ok... it's those other words that could be thought of as "kid" words, that might raise a flag.

Good luck.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Thanks for the suggestion. But, when I signed up I had to verify my account with a phone number and they wouldn't take my google number. Not sure if they take burner cell numbers. It's a little more difficult to get a new number to verify a new account, so I'd rather not go that route if I don't have to.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

there are online sites where you can "lease lines" they ill assign you a number that will work with CL and call forward it to your line. They work for about 3 months at a time
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
KendraDC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 138787

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but once they put your account on hold you will never hear from them again. They don't respond nor will they "undie" your account as we call it. Your account is history, we've all been there.
KendraDC is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

I am having an issue with posting ads on backpage, they are accepting the fee, then I get an ad pending, then they delete it with no explanation, even though I have broken no rules. I have 2 email accounts that I use and I am guessing I am flagged for some reason. The least they could do is refund the money. WTF

Anyone else having problems? I dont understand how the vulgar nasty ads are approved and mine are rejected.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
diordandridge
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 96230

i was banned on craigslist for having too many "apt wanted" ads. oh well!

if you are iso a sugarbabe, i suggest checking out www.sugardaddymillionaires.com .i do pretty well on their
diordandridge is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Kendra, thanks for the info.

Does CL ever use the number you provide for any purposes other than to provide an activation code when the account is first begun? I'm thinking about starting a new account. They won't accept the number I provided for the account placed on hold. So, I'm thinking about using a random phone from my place of employment. If it's just one call, then I don't think it should be a problem. But, I wouldn't want CL calling that number or giving it out to marketers to call frequently.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I tried to find a list of words they flag but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have that list?
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women