Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Default Tongue Splitting

So tonight at a Dungeon party on the east coast, my sweetheart is getting her tongue cut/split from the middle to the end tip. It will be like a snake tongue. She's super hot and loves that level pain. It will be right after doing three other kinky bdsm scenes with me and other partners including the body modification artist. I can't wait. It is said that once they get it split they can gain control of individual sides with practice.

I absolutely cannot wait to receive my first split/tongue blow job!! They say the kissing is super awesome as well.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Who else wants a bbj from her once she heals?
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Thumbs up

This gives a whole new meaning to "Lizard Lick"...

Have fun dude.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
Lion26
Valued Poster

Not knowing anything about the cleanliness of the playspace, i'd be hesitant and would opt for a more sterile environment. Yes, I know people probably do needleplay and cutting at parties like that...but getting your tongue sliced down the middle at a play party is a whole different ball of wax and seems unecessarily risky to me.

Yeah go on with "your kink is not my kink etc." and RACK and PRICK....I just feel it shouldn't be done there with a ton of onlookers.

There's the possibility of bloodborne pathogens & her physical, mental, and emotional state will most assuredly be altered after three intense scenes and you really can't predict her behavior once the cutting starts.

I really hope the place is set up for that kind of operation, during and after and I hope the person doing it is liscensed in some way. Better have a DM with a first aid kit nearby.

Sorry to be a downer...but extreme body modification I am not a fan of and most of the above comes froma few years of running a DM team.
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

The body mod artist has done this many times before and she of all people can handle it. We both love doing the crazy shit live in front of an audience. It should be the hottest show of the evening.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I would LOVE to meet a man with a split tongue! Makes me HOT to think of the things he could do to my clit!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #6
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Or a chick with a split tongue! I got a stack of quarters for the ride!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Becareful with this it is illegal to have a split tongue in Texas. The Texas health department is supposed to investigate these bringing pressure on the people that get them to give up the people that give them. It is possible that they have become legal in the last few years but I doubt it
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by inctown View Post
Becareful with this it is illegal to have a split tongue in Texas. The Texas health department is supposed to investigate these bringing pressure on the people that get them to give up the people that give them. It is possible that they have become legal in the last few years but I doubt it
I don't see how lawmakers could make something like that illegal nor possibly enforce it.

What if someone had an accident that split their tongue? Seems fairly impossible to police to me.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 AM   #10
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It strikes me as mutilation. Are there any women on here that'd have a breast (or let's say a nipple) removed unless it was a medical necessity? Any men willing to have a nipple sliced off or perhaps an inch or two of the penis?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a documentary on Netflix you can stream called Modify. It's all about body modification & the extremes people will go to for pleasure, pain, & what they consider beautiful.

I've had a few piercings & although, I like them, I'd never do any of the stuff that some people think is cool or beautiful. I'd never even get a tattoo. I've met a few guys who don't even like my navel ring which I consider tame & even somewhat normal compared to today's standards.

Tongue splitting? I wouldn't want to kiss someone who had it. No thanks.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #12
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

The thought of having a blade against my tongue makes me cringe. The aftermath doesn't look that bad, honestly. It's funny, I actually do have a very, very small split on the tip of my tongue. They cut it when I was a baby. I was told my tongue was connected to the part under my tongue. Now what's weird is that some babies are known as "fork" tongued, and they won't breast feed. My older sister wasn't breast fed but I was. So I've been curious to know, maybe I was fork tongued and they snipped me so I'd latch. *Shrugs Shoulders*

I wouldn't mind having someone with a split tongue going down on me
Miss Barsett is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

People should be able to do what they wish to themselves as long as it does no harm to others. Whether it be, smoking, drinking, dangerous sports or activities or transforming your body to some form of body art work.
And they should also be able to face and deal with any consequences their actions may do. Loss of income, marriage, friends, family… or life.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #14
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It strikes me as mutilation. Are there any women on here that'd have a breast (or let's say a nipple) removed unless it was a medical necessity? Any men willing to have a nipple sliced off or perhaps an inch or two of the penis?
Meh. Body modification is body modification to me. I don't see any moral difference between doing something like this vs getting implants, lipo, a Prince Albert, tatoos, what have you. There are plenty of socially accepted forms of body modification we do such as having cosmetic dental work done, moles removed, face lifts, botox, etc.

Imo, as long as you aren't hurting someone else, knock yourself out (figuratively, but literally too if that's your thing).
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I know that "Another Realm" is for scenarios that do not fall into the "vanilla" aspects of one's personal life. I will listen/read what other people have to say and (hopefully) never criticize them for their choices. With that said, all I can say about tongue splitting is .......for me no way, no how, never, ain't gonna happen. It just gives me the willies. But again if it floats your boat go right ahead.
One question though, if you decide a month or two from now you hate your new look can it be reversed. Plastic surgery???
74comet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women