Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default whats your poop rule?

i gotta ask this see theres alotta hookers who say there not gonna take off your time for shower but what if you gotta stop doing IT to take a poop??? see i dont wanna pay good $ to take a poop an miss some fuck time and some hookers go to the bath room and spends alotta time in there to. my advise is dont eat alotta food before we do IT but if you gotta poop then dont take it as apart of my fuck time see. if a hookers gotta poop then i wanna getter to the bath room and dont poop in bed but if you gotta get me out to see the next dude then maybe give a poop discount for when we wasnt doing IT ok.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You gotta be shitting me
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:55 AM   #3
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

no ima ask cuz its hard for hookers and dudes to hold it an do IT good so may be dont take it off are time lika shower ok.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Hey, I'd rather her take a little time off than this happen: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661677
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

see that is fucked up dude and she shoulda gave him a poop discount and not got $$.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
sinbadd
Premium Access

Encounters: 102
Default Poop

poop.jpg
sinbadd is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

My rule is to do what one provider would request. Cut down on meals, don't eat anything spicy or fried several days before a session. Eat fresh fruits and veggie and be sure to clear yourself as much as possible. I have followed that rule for myself also and have never had an unexpected body function other than to pee.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default hobby diets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
My rule is to do what one provider would request. Cut down on meals, don't eat anything spicy or fried several days before a session. Eat fresh fruits and veggie and be sure to clear yourself as much as possible. I have followed that rule for myself also and have never had an unexpected body function other than to pee.
One provider actually recommended this smoothie recipe:

2 cups of pineapple juice
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cp of frozen blueberries
1 cup of frozen (or fresh) peaches
1 fresh banana
2 tsp.powdered sugar
2 cups of ice

but maybe that was for another reason
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

ok but why do i gotta eat alotta sissy food see i just dont wanna pay $ for when me or the hookers gotta poop.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #10
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

lol stick I was waiting for someone to bring that review up to the table. I feel bad for anyone who has had this situation happen
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Parker View Post
lol stick I was waiting for someone to bring that review up to the table. I feel bad for anyone who has had this situation happen
However, that doesn't begin to push the envelope compared to:

Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue

Actually, I think hilarity did ensue there, but then again, it wasn't happening to me.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

NO NO see what i wanna here is if any hookers gotta poop rule for if your gonna poop or is shes gotta poop just lika shower your gonna take there ok so do the hookers take off your fuck time if your gonna poop or if the hookers gotta poop??
Old 02-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #13
SirCumference
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I suspect that, as donations are of course only for the girl's time rather than specific activities, once the session has started the clock runs continuously. If you need a break for whatever reason, it is a safe assumption that the time continues. I generally think that the conclusion of the "business" of the session (exchange of donation, security calls, etc.) marks the start of the timer.

However, I would expect that she should have taken care of that business ahead of time, and if she spends an excessive amount of time doing so, you are well within bounds to ask that the clock be extended.

It's also worth pointing out that I feel the best sessions are with girls who are not clock-watchers, as a minute-by-minute accounting of time detracts from other things that may naturally happen when consenting adults spend time with each other.

My only relevant experience was when a provider arrived for outcall and needed to use the restroom immediately upon arrival, claiming that her lunch disagreed with her. The aroma was quite pungent, and she was both embarrassed and apologetic. I was quite turned off, sad to say--to the point where continuing the session would have been a very "hard" task if you know what I mean (the only time in my professional career, I might add). She was more embarrassed than I was, and she refused my donation. I talked her in to accepting enough money to cover her gas, provided she reschedule me ASAP.
SirCumference is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCumference View Post
My only relevant experience was when a provider arrived for outcall and needed to use the restroom immediately upon arrival, claiming that her lunch disagreed with her. The aroma was quite pungent, and she was both embarrassed and apologetic. I was quite turned off, sad to say--to the point where continuing the session would have been a very "hard" task if you know what I mean (the only time in my professional career, I might add). She was more embarrassed than I was, and she refused my donation. I talked her in to accepting enough money to cover her gas, provided she reschedule me ASAP.
Seems to me like a very fair resolution for everyone concerned (and you were good to insist on reimbursing her for the gas, at least).

I hope the rescheduled session was/will be as enjoyable as you deserve.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #15
SirCumference
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I hope the rescheduled session was/will be as enjoyable as you deserve.
It was indeed, and there were several more sessions both before and after this incident. She was a very lovely young lady of only semi-pro status who needed to make ends meet from time to time, and a friend of hers just happened to be a regular provider for me and introduced us. Wish I was still in touch with her; we clicked very well!

Occasionally, shit happens, and a good attitude keeps things tolerable when it does.

Stay safe!

-SC
SirCumference is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women