Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21
Default Hotel/Motel Worker Training has Already come to Iowa from Nebraska

Sorry, if I missed this post, but over in the Omaha area we're very aware of this training and the agenda driven groups behind it.

http://qctimes.com/news/state-and-re...a9398673f.html

And a nice touch of fear politics as well:

O'Meara said it's in the best interest of owners and managers of hotels and motels to conduct this training because there's a developing legal trend of survivors and lawyers filing lawsuits against hotels and motels claiming reckless disregard for failing to properly oversee activities going on within their facilities.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #2
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

(fart noise)
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonyabiz View Post
(fart noise)

Let a big one rip !

+1

Could I please get some more towels in room 314 , pie - Hair pie ?

What if your in room 420? 666 ? 2400? 10- 200 , 1074 .

The economic impact to the hotel industry by trying to determine what somebody might be doing in there room and thus like the kamikaze [ we means Devine wind ] a brutal gust was given

[FART NOISE ]

SKID MARK ON YOUR PILLOW CASE IN ROOM 222 TRIPLE duece
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #4
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Mock it all you want.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Iowa Legislature passes an anti-human trafficking bill with language and penalties that are very similar to the bill Nebraska passed this year during the next session.

It's all about creating hysteria, advancing a media narrative based on questionable stats that Creighton refuses to release, and is specifically targeted at making women react emotionally to the information instead of rationally.

The groundwork has already been laid, while it appears most of you have ignored it.

Just wait till you get a few anti-human trafficking crusaders in hotel management in your fine cities. You'd be surprised how fast everyone else falls in line.
Omaha knows what it's like to be targeted for hobby related activities for well over a decade. It might serve you well to watch out when a group from Nebraska comes to Iowa with the tacit approval of the Governor among others.

Google "Iowa Human Trafficking" or "Iowa Prostitution" and read up on groups that have been all over the state already spreading the narrative like Teens Against Human Trafficking.

It's a cash cow of Federal tax dollars. What Senator or Congress-critter wants to be labeled as "pro-human trafficking"? Every federal, state, county, city, and local law enforcement money wants access so they can set up their own multi-agency task forces so they can bypass local law and use federal agencies to do things they can't locally.

The Child Exploitation Task Force that has only managed to bust otherwise consenting adults, sometimes just for showing up aka automatic guilt. Doesn't matter if you have a good enough lawyer to get it dismissed. You will still probably make the media shame train, which will probably cost you your job, marriage, and reputation.

The SouthWest Iowa Narcotics Enforcement (SWINE...I guarantee they get the irony) Task Force that rarely is involved in narcotics enforcement as they primarily seem to be involved in busting consenting adults.

If it's going to be a free for all for federal dollars then it must be tied to actually preventing child exploitation, preventing actual human trafficking, prosecuting actual pimps, prosecuting actual human traffickers, and preventing large scale narcotics distribution. Not spending our tax dollars on multi-agency sting operations that only manage to bust otherwise consenting adults.

The hobby is under attack and it would be best to not ignore that fact.

Unless you'd enjoy being paraded about on the media shame train of course. Always be careful, you never know who is behind that door or who is really knocking. By then, it may be too late for your job, relationship, and reputation.

Pro tip: If you're going to be involved in this with that attitude I'd suggest having a lawyer on retainer just in case.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

frank,
You've got a point. But, Nony & slick are simply letting you know that we're all aware of this crap. And, 99% of the folks on this board are well aware of how not to get caught up in it.

It may be news to some, but, LEO has been funding hotel targeted "Trafficking Awareness" for decades. Yes, decades. Some areas get more of it. Some get less. A good bit of the material left behind is rather accurate. But, some is highly amusing. Secondly amusing is that hotel employee turnover is rather high, so you have to wonder why leo actually runs training seminars. But hotels put up with it so as to not hack off leo.

Nowadays no hotel in the US will let an underage person register for a room. Amusing that a good bit of the first part of the current training material pertains to that. So we're left with trying to identify pimps. The material tries to present profiling concepts, but it's a sadly amusing mess.

What's going on now is that a few years ago LEO started using news releases on stings, and trafficking arrests, to justify requesting additional grants to provide more hotel training. Think about that. Leo gets grant money so that LEO staff can be paid, and also get expense paid traveling to various cities, etc. Damm, an all expense paid traveling work/vacation thing with their evenings and weekends free to do whatever civies do when they are out of town away from their spouses.

My conclusion:
If a business woman, or guy, is discrete, has a cover story, researches/verifies their dates, etc, they are not going to have a problem. Discrete also includes not using hotels that are frequented by BP folks, not hacking off the maids or front desk staff, and not lurking around in the hallways or lobby. Leave that crap to the Backpage folks, whom leo is quite happy to collect, so they can issue another press release.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #6
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Intent wasnt to mock the alert, but rather to mock "busy body" political types who come up with retarded ideas like this. Ya know, its for our own good or something equally as vapid.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
frank,
You've got a point. But, Nony & slick are simply letting you know that we're all aware of this crap. And, 99% of the folks on this board are well aware of how not to get caught up in it.

It may be news to some, but, LEO has been funding hotel targeted "Trafficking Awareness" for decades. Yes, decades. Some areas get more of it. Some get less. A good bit of the material left behind is rather accurate. But, some is highly amusing. Secondly amusing is that hotel employee turnover is rather high, so you have to wonder why leo actually runs training seminars. But hotels put up with it so as to not hack off leo.

Nowadays no hotel in the US will let an underage person register for a room. Amusing that a good bit of the first part of the current training material pertains to that. So we're left with trying to identify pimps. The material tries to present profiling concepts, but it's a sadly amusing mess.

What's going on now is that a few years ago LEO started using news releases on stings, and trafficking arrests, to justify requesting additional grants to provide more hotel training. Think about that. Leo gets grant money so that LEO staff can be paid, and also get expense paid traveling to various cities, etc. Damm, an all expense paid traveling work/vacation thing with their evenings and weekends free to do whatever civies do when they are out of town away from their spouses.

My conclusion:
If a business woman, or guy, is discrete, has a cover story, researches/verifies their dates, etc, they are not going to have a problem. Discrete also includes not using hotels that are frequented by BP folks, not hacking off the maids or front desk staff, and not lurking around in the hallways or lobby. Leave that crap to the Backpage folks, whom leo is quite happy to collect, so they can issue another press release.

Again you have directly accessed my brain in the correct matter of my thought pattern and translated my way of typing into something that made sense ,if you keep that up i will just have to ahead and by you a bottle of the good stuff .

Back to hotel
stuff .
Side note [ i wish i could really state and say on here what why and when and what i really spent last year doing and with who and why but that wouldnt be politicaly correct just like my spelling ]
I will say i was sitting in the chair of a state gov and not this state at his desk looking at the surge protector strip at my right foot and wondering why the hell somebody doesnt get osha in here and fine some body thats a revune gen .

Like my spelling .

And that was the least important person chair i spent time sitting in at capitals and in vehicles .
lobby ?
Leg?
Camp?

If i could honestly say that i had lunch and dinner and something else[its a her ][ with the director of the above before mentioned task force i would have to deny [True story] but i can honestly tell you YES was a rock band who had a studio album 90125 .

So like nonya said

Fart Noise !!!!

Less is more

but thanks for posting
Old 10-01-2017, 08:58 PM   #8
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Agreed as to the busy body political types.

I travel through Des Moines semi-frequently so I was concerned/amused that this group of busy bodies from Nebraska managed to sell their bs statistics to Iowa that resulted in this training.

Groups of their ilk have become an issue over here in the Omaha metro including one concerned women's group who wrote the anti-human trafficking legislation that passed earlier this year.

Hopefully you don't have any groups of butt hurt women with too much influence that can decide that anti-human trafficking legislation is for the state's own good.

So we're in agreement more or less. It was meant to generate discussion versus being an alert anyway.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:10 PM   #9
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Oh believe me in my professional life I have met and worked with some of these busy body types I spend a lot of time mocking.

I work with them on other things in my professional life while mocking them in my hobby life about things they don't know I disagree with them about.

So I can understand how one's professional life can intersect with one's hobby life and the interesting things that can happen with the very people you mock in your hobby life.

But seriously, no matter what, if you're going to be in the hobby it's a good idea to have a lawyer on retainer as a precaution. Plus you never know when you're going to need a good lawyer in your real life.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:12 PM   #10
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx View Post
Agreed as to the busy body political types.

I travel through Des Moines semi-frequently so I was concerned/amused that this group of busy bodies from Nebraska managed to sell their bs statistics to Iowa that resulted in this training.

Groups of their ilk have become an issue over here in the Omaha metro including one concerned women's group who wrote the anti-human trafficking legislation that passed earlier this year.

Hopefully you don't have any groups of butt hurt women with too much influence that can decide that anti-human trafficking legislation is for the state's own good.

So we're in agreement more or less. It was meant to generate discussion versus being an alert anyway.
I was in neb for the berkshire hathaway share holders weekend and i ran into some people i know that i went to school with who are involved in the enforcement aspect of your guys new stuff ,so yes its real and its not really i think get alot accomplished as to why it was created ,

I found while quizing them that it was rather interesting at the devisity of the team they had assembled it seemed more like a commando task force of old operators and a analitic fucktard whom i think is a 40 year old virgin .

My friend the machine just gets bigger and bigger .
I look at it like this .

If by chance a problem would arise to a verified and respected level headed experienced board member i would be somewhat surprised .

You would have to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time and etc etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For future ref dont pay attention to anything i say i said to much and i shouldnt be typing this anyway .

take care gents
Old 10-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #11
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx View Post
Oh believe me in my professional life I have met and worked with some of these busy body types I spend a lot of time mocking.

I work with them on other things in my professional life while mocking them in my hobby life about things they don't know I disagree with them about.

So I can understand how one's professional life can intersect with one's hobby life and the interesting things that can happen with the very people you mock in your hobby life.

But seriously, no matter what, if you're going to be in the hobby it's a good idea to have a lawyer on retainer as a precaution. Plus you never know when you're going to need a good lawyer in your real life.

you seem like a very smart guy and a nice one at that .

Yes atty are good to know .

The problem is for me just about most the people i run into daily have law degrees

hell believe it are not with my spelling and all i was a a academic judge of group related to the bar .

so i get where your coming from but for me i pretty much walk it like i talk it and iam kind of a odd fellow of sorts but if ever you were to meet me even by chance i leave a impression and most of the time a good one . but thats in person and
check out the avatar pic it wil;l be up maybe 5 min

the governors office and his cords in the land of lincoln on my avatar
Old 10-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Good stuff = from Frankfort, KY.
Hotels = Those are not animals, do not blame me for the three ring circus in the lobby.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women