Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160594
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 02:39 PM   #1
faith28
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Another Dirty Tale

I had only been out of high school a few years when I took this job as a bartender at this little dive, strip bar. I’m not really sure why I took it, but I needed the money, and I thought this would be a lot more fun than flipping burgers. As it turned out, it sure was!

It was a really small place where mostly just the regular customers came in. Mostly old guys during the afternoon hours and then more of the crazy young guys during the evening hours. I usually worked from about 5 pm until midnight, so I became familiar with both crowds.

The bar was rather small, with a few tables in the front room, the stage was off to the side of the bar, in a bigger second room. There were more tables around the stage and the VIP room was off to the right of the stage, toward the back of the bar.

There were only a few girls that worked there and they also were a bit on the trashy side. The girls during the afternoon shift were mostly 30 something single women, with school age kids at home. They had no college education or many skills of any kind, but needed something to help them get by. For the most part, they were fairly good looking with some exciting features that kept them busy in the VIP lounge.

Tracey had huge tits and even though they weren’t god given, the men still enjoyed going in the VIP lounge with her and playing with them for $20 a song.

Skye had a great ass and good wiggle it up and down a man’s cock so expertly that each guy left the VIP lounge with a huge smile. Although she was able to make it last at least 4 songs before he exploded in his pants.

Then there was Erin. I had never met anyone like Erin before and I don’t think any of the patrons had either. She was of Irish descent, with long red, auburn hair. Even though she was at least 40 years old, she had a perfect body. She was about 5’5” or maybe 5’6”, but her legs were gorgeous and she had the most perfect ass anyone had ever seen. It was a bubble butt ass and when she walked it was mesmerizing. She said her breasts were 36 C’s, but I think a B cup was more like it. However, they were perfect. Not too big and not too small. They fit perfectly in a hand or mouth and you could tell that Erin liked them being held and sucked on. She had a devilish, Irish smile that just begged to be kissed, and an attitude that let the boys know one trip back to the VIP lounge would be well worth the wait.

Anyway, it was St. Patrick’s Day and of course Erin was in a party mood. She was prancing around the place, always with a drink in her hand, taking her top off and yelling out at the top of her lungs “Erin go braugh-less”. Man was she in a mood and the guys were thoroughly enjoying it. She was taking the guys back to the VIP lounge as fast as she could. She no sooner came back with one guy, who had a huge smile on his face by the way, and she was taking another one back to the lounge.

It was in the midst of all this that Erin came over to me and asked, “have you ever done a lap dance for a guy before?” I was very surprised by her question, because even though I had thought about it, and had certainly been asked by some of the guys, I had never actually done a lap dance before. “No I haven’t”, I replied. “Why?”

“Well one of the guys wants to do a duo with me and you, and let me tell you, he will make it worth your while”.

I thought about this for a minute and then thought, sure why not. The place was a bit slow and I could steal away for a few minutes. So back we went.

As soon as the music started Erin started taking her top off and putting her breasts in the guys’ mouth. She motioned to me to do the same and before I knew it, this guys was trading off between my breasts and Erin’s breasts. He was going at it, like he hadn’t eaten in a week. Suddenly I looked down and there was Erin going down on him. She was licking his balls and playing with his dick, stroking him soft and slow. I didn’t realize this is what went on back here, but now understood why Erin was so popular. She motioned to me to join her and soon the two of us were sucking on his cock. We kept trading off one after the other. It got me so horny and pretty soon I felt his hands fingering me. Erin motioned me to lay down on the couch and when I did, she started licking my pussy. I had never had a woman go down on me before, but damn it felt good! Erin really knew what she was doing! As she was licking my clit, the guy got behind her and starting fucking her doggy style. We were all going at it and moaning with such intense pleasure. I was so excited, that I can honestly say I have never experienced such intense orgasms as I did that day.

After it was all over, the guy gave Erin the “dance money”, which she split with me. It was certainly an experience I had never had before, but I have a feeling it helped get me started on the career that I currently have.
faith28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:30 PM   #2
trojantide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Wow. That's hot! Thanks for sharing. I've kind been intrigued by what gets you ladies into sex work.
Ok, I'll go take care of myself now. ☺️
trojantide is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women