Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Don't see anyone else

This question is for the guys and gals on here. I had a provider a couple months ago tell me she didn't want me to see anyone else while I was waiting for her to get here on tour. She wanted me to promise her that I wouldn't. On a verifacation site I had a couple new ok,s pop up on my acount before she had got here which turned into daily constant have you booked anyone else I don't know about. It turns out that it wasn't that she was jealous but she was afraid I would run out of money before she got here are something. So I ask who in the hobby as a provider would tell a hobby guy he can't see anyone else ?? And who in the hobby as a client would see a provider who told them they can't see anyone else ?? Isn't that what most of us have at home already anyway. ??
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Actually, depending on who was doing the asking, I'd take it as a compliment. Im sure Im in the minority here. It happened once before and I did it because I wanted to. All depends on your relationship with said provider. Its rare but it happens.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have a couple of girls who don't like it that I see others. Valid reasons, but they fully understand what it is. There are 2 or 3 whom if they said it, I'd consider. But I'd never ask them to stop their biz. A couple of providers have asked me about relationships outside the hobby, that's very flattering...but...
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say "See who ya wanna see" ....it's a hobbyist right to see who he wants

I think there is enough guys & gals here to go around.....I luv sharing!! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Actually, depending on who was doing the asking, I'd take it as a compliment. Im sure Im in the minority here. It happened once before and I did it because I wanted to. All depends on your relationship with said provider. Its rare but it happens.
My thought proccess before this happened was what you described above . I was kinda flattered at first . But to come full circle 3 months straight everyday sometimes 20 times a day we texted . I havent heard peep one from her since she was here . Notta zip nothing ----We didnt have a fight we didnt argue .We hugged and i kissed her on the cheek when i left the next morning . Nota - text nota email not a ______-------___- nothing . the reason im writing this today Its been 45 days .im 45 and 45 days after nothing wave bye bye she did along time ago .
Old 08-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #6
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Love ya babe . I leave in the early morning wed for alaska . back 10 days later and we will -unlike the time we tried before hopefully finaly meet . cant wait
Old 08-04-2014, 09:09 PM   #7
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Whadda mean you see other people? I thought I was the one.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Whadda mean you see other people? I thought I was the one.
ahh my sexy man,you are one of the MAIN ones I luv!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
My thought proccess before this happened was what you described above . I was kinda flattered at first . But to come full circle 3 months straight everyday sometimes 20 times a day we texted . I havent heard peep one from her since she was here . Notta zip nothing ----We didnt have a fight we didnt argue .We hugged and i kissed her on the cheek when i left the next morning . Nota - text nota email not a ______-------___- nothing . the reason im writing this today Its been 45 days .im 45 and 45 days after nothing wave bye bye she did along time ago .
I lied it has only been 44 days . as of now . Opps
Old 08-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whether she was worried you run out of money or not all of her pestering is not only creepy as hell but really unattractive behavior.

Quote:
This question is for the guys and gals on here. I had a provider a couple months ago tell me she didn't want me to see anyone else while I was waiting for her to get here on tour. She wanted me to promise her that I wouldn't. On a verifacation site I had a couple new ok,s pop up on my acount before she had got here which turned into daily constant have you booked anyone else I don't know about. It turns out that it wasn't that she was jealous but she was afraid I would run out of money before she got here are something. So I ask who in the hobby as a provider would tell a hobby guy he can't see anyone else ?? And who in the hobby as a client would see a provider who told them they can't see anyone else ?? Isn't that what most of us have at home already anyway. ??
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #11
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Whether she was worried you run out of money or not all of her pestering is not only creepy as hell but really unattractive behavior.
At first it was flattering. Then I didn't know if she was just teasing me for fun. Surely she can't mean don't see anyone else could she. I haven't wrote a review of the overnight date and prob never will. In her own words (your to nice to be in the hobby )I actualy felt it would be like saying I have the loc ness monster in my swimming pool. No one would believe it a provider on tour txt ing me during sessions she is in to make sure I'm not spending money she could get from me. I had changed the amount of time we spent together from the whole weekend to a overnight one month before she was suppose to be here. That didn't sit well with her. It was A three month advance booking. Thank you for responding. Ps
Old 08-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #12
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Dude I think you got played. This can be a lesson for all of us. Remember this is a business transaction regardless how sensual it can be. Of course friendships can develop but taking it any farther than that can be unhealthy and dangerous.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:42 PM   #13
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by les123 View Post
Dude I think you got played. This can be a lesson for all of us. Remember this is a business transaction regardless how sensual it can be. Of course friendships can develop but taking it any farther than that can be unhealthy and dangerous.
Yah your right. What I did learn out of it also is that no matter what angle gets worked and I come out on the short end I won't let it change me. I like helping people being nice. Giving gifts. Buying drinks etc etc I just would rather have a head full of mostly great times than a little more in my bank acount. I did get wiser after this one and thank you for taking the time to share some advice
Old 08-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #14
timster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Played?

I suppose she's willing to see no one else while you're waiting?

Although, I'm a bit jealous. No one has ever asked that of me!
timster is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:40 AM   #15
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
At first it was flattering. Then I didn't know if she was just teasing me for fun. Surely she can't mean don't see anyone else could she. I haven't wrote a review of the overnight date and prob never will. In her own words (your to nice to be in the hobby )I actualy felt it would be like saying I have the loc ness monster in my swimming pool. No one would believe it a provider on tour txt ing me during sessions she is in to make sure I'm not spending money she could get from me. I had changed the amount of time we spent together from the whole weekend to a overnight one month before she was suppose to be here. That didn't sit well with her. It was A three month advance booking. Thank you for responding. Ps
You just answered your own question right here, when you said "that didn't sit well with her". You changed a high dollar date or weekend to a cheaper overnight...of coarse it was all about the money and her fear that you would change the overnight to an hour before she arrived....remember this if nothing else, IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY...PERIOD
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women