Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
SusiSquirts
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 399855
Location: Texas- Austin, Texas- Houston, Texas- San Antonio, Louisiana- New Orleans
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How to initiate first contact with a provider of your choice!

Dear hobbyists!

I can only imagine how your blood pressure rises once you come across that ONE provider add or profile that catches your attention.

You get excited. Maybe the palms of your hands get slightly sweaty. Your heart rate rises. You want to meet her NOW!!!

STOP!!!

There is more to a providers add or showcase and her deliciously sexy and appealing pictures!!!

Most all of us actually write a little about ourselves. What we like. What turns us on. We take the time to let you know what's on our menu. And what isn't.

Most importantly most all of us let you gentleman know how we would like to be contacted initially.

What we need in order to screen you.

Detailed information on what we need to screen you.

All of us have to feel safe about meeting. That includes us providers being able to confirm that you are a respectful gentleman who treats them kindly and who doesn't force himself onto someone or tries funny stuff that wasn't agreed upon.

I love the feedback I get from fellow providers. It helps me to understand new gentleman and their likes and wants better. Or it tells me that we wouldn't be a good match based on menu preferences.

If a new gentleman takes the time to read a provider add or provider profile entirely and contacts us as requested it also shows that he respects us and isn't out to waste our time.

Those are the kind of gentleman that end up getting to set up adult play dates with their provider of choice.

Just some food for thoughts. Good night ;-)
SusiSquirts is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:39 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Most importantly most all of us let you gentleman know how we would like to be contacted initially."

THIS part is really important, Some of us are ONLY text, Some ONLY call...It's how we choose to efficiently run our business.

It might seem minor, but for me...if you can't follow these simple specific instructions, it's a clue that you don't listen, might be too aggressive, might not a good match etc.

PSA
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #3
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Most clients when we first get started in the hobby all we are doing is looking at your pictures and thinking wow shes gorgeous and id love to bed her and its all about the cost and the looks..As we learn more about women its the little things that seperate her from the other providers out there ..It maybe how her info is written and her likes and dislikes but it still just comes down to attraction and the sex..As time goes on and as a man matures hes more into how he clicks with the provider and we are looking to have total package and we want to have fun with a woman, read about her likes and dislikes and how he can make it a good time for her as much as hisself.
I'm just speaking for my self and how I have matured in the hobby and now I try to get as much information as I can and I try to make it an event instead of a fling and get to know the provider and I try to be as polite and follow her rules to make our time together Fun, sexy, interesting and enjoyable for both of us.
Lot of clients it just best bang for the bucks but if both parties are lucky we will find a client and provider that both have matured and are interested in having a good time and both get what we want as a monetary and intellectual time together that will make lasting memory for both of us.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:11 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Do your research!!

Read her ads, her posts, her showcase, her website - contact her through the methods she provides....fuck....repeat. What's the problem?
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:59 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There are words in the Showcaes? I thinck someone is pulling my leg.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 07:28 AM   #6
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

This is a close to a "Universal Provider Complaint" as any I have seen. It comes up all the time, on various boards across the country.

And, really, it is not that difficult to follow the directions. If I had one piece of "Universal Client Advice", it would be to approach each provider encounter as if you were building a model airplane kit, or a piece of IKEA furniture, or something like that. If you read the directions first, you will find it's going to be a lot easier to "insert tab 'A' into slot 'B'."
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I just call and email about 20 times telling them that I love them and we need to run away together.
I send dick pics every other email letting them see my massive cock that they could have.
I ask if she likes it and to beg me for it so I can come over to show her.

I also inform her that I have a basement that could be her apartment if she is interested in working something out.
I even offer to pick her up and bring her over to look at the basement to see what she thought.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:13 PM   #8
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think coming armed with everything that needs to be there for a quick screening is common sense. if a provider is newb friendly then atleast seem normal when you message her.

P411 verification really helps
joesmo888 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women