Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
CDC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17862
Default Revelation - The Uncovering

Revelation - The Uncovering

1 The Revelation. Which bare the record of Ricflairmode, savior of Quel'Dorei and the Monarch to the Kingdom of the Dead. Destroyer of those
who in the years before and after 2009 surreptitiously planned to destroy and take over the kingdom Amber had created. Led by their
greed, jealousy and decieving ways.

2 These are the records and the precursor to the Holy War, born from the fire of anger deep within the heart of this immortal man who
has returned to bring his vengeance and deliver her revenge from beyond. Woe to those who betrayed her, for they have already began
to see the signs of the beginning of the end. Woe to those whose eyes were blinded and were unable to uncover the tricks of the Master
who wielded his saw and his froe, and fashioned logs to throw into their eyes so that they might not see the many names produced. For
their eyes were blinded that many did not heed the warning signs and rolled upon their bellies like a pig wallowing in a poisoned feast!

3 Ye, I Mephisto bore witness of the signs from the beginning. The Master was in great sorrow and great and great anger. I said unto
him "Now is the time to strike them down!" And the Master said unto me, "Nay my Disciple. We will show goodness and mercy upon the lost.
We shall deliver upon them many warnings. I am not ready to deliver my complete vengance just yet my Disciple! Let us warn them! We shall
start with Angelimnot the Angel of the Bottomless Pit to the West and her mother the Grand Dragon. We shall strike down what she took from
Amber and ruined! Gather the Disciples my son. We shall throw them into the dungeon and should they try to escape they shall wipe!"

4 And I, Mepho, sent word to the other Disciples. They replied unto me, "Roflcopter! Long have we waited for the Master to return!!!
Behold! Now he has called upon us! Brothers, draw your keyboards!! The Holy War will fall upon the moneychangers and their followers
when they fail to heed the many signs and FALSE IMAGES delivered upon them!"

5 The Master learned that the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, the Grand Dragon and their followers planned a false celebration in the nearby
city where the city guard Lt. Vasquez, who had tried to smite Amber many times but had failed, was still at work with his other guards. Then
I saw the Master smile for the first time in days... for the Master years before had hidden his rat in the kingdom so he may summon it
should Amber's own Disciples bear false witness or turn upon her. The master wielded his keyboard of doom and summoned the great rat.
The Master created a false prophet with the great rat. Then I saw the Master call upon the guard and his soldiers. The Master said unto the
guards "Verily I say unto thee.. I deliver upon you the false prophet that you may use his name to smite mine enemies!" The guard was
overcome with great joy and began to breakdance. Lt. Vasquez was great in the art of breakdance because he was a Mexican.The guard professed
to the Master "Surely thou hast delivered me from my misery and my suffering and from this day forward thou shalt be known unto my guards and
unto myself as THE MAN. Please take my eldest daughter and my onkey and my goat!" The Master looked down upon him and said "Nay, thy eldest lookest
as she hast been kicked by thy donkey upon the face, but BEHOLD many blessings will fall upon thee and thy goat!" The guard ceased from his breakdancing
and rejoiced and said unto the Master, "Lok'Tar, we shall us the false prophet and infiltrate their kingdom and we shall also fall upon them the night
of the false celebration and throw then into our jails!" The Master looked at guard Vasquez and in a language and voice strange even to us said unto him
"Timmay!".

6 And so it was done. The Disciples of Ricflairmode, Savior of Quel'Dorei, gathered together with him and then fell upon the site of the Angel of the
Bottomless Pit and the Grand Dragon like a racoon in the night! Yet the Master only planned to deliver the first of the Signs Of the Coming
to them. Then the Angel and the Grand Dragon twitched and raced to and fro in attempts to escape the mighty firebolts coming from the feet
of the Master by banishing all new members of their stolen kingdom while they wriled in frustration at the many restarts forced upon them.
I saw the Master burst from the sky riding his mighty penguin whose name was called Debian. In great frustration, the Grand Dragon demanded many
coins from the citizens of the stolen kingdom or she would dismantle it. Then we saw the kingdom fall and the Master was dissatisfied for this
was only to be a warning to the other kingdoms that had plotted to overthrow the kingdom of Amber while she was alive.

7 Then I, Mepho, saw another kingdom born. The Master learned St. Christopher the Adversary and many other thieves built it overnight, turning their
backs upon Amber now that she was gone. The Master's eyes were ablaze in great fury at this discovery but even greater at the discovery of yet another
Liar whose name is yet to be spoken!! He called upon his weapon whose name was LawnSickle and went to thrashing down the grasses upon his land while
trying to calm himself, for ye , the time for the end was not upon the foolish. I waited with the Disciples for the Master's return into the room and
when he hovered into the room I said to him "Surely Master, the time is here! Long have we waited to strike again!" He turned and grew 3 feet taller
and sat at his keyboard.. "Nay, I know of one who will unkowingly deliver the first message unto this new kingdom. We will take the image and into the
image we will place a small disease that will be made forged with a language none of you speak. Ye, this shall be sent to their kingdom and it shall be good.
The foolish will want to see more of the image and they shall find themselves ill!" I looked at him and said "Master, Surely some of them shall be able
to see this?" He said unto me "Yes, my son. But only those smarter than The Great Failure Obama!" Then the Master mounted the great penguin again and
we rode into the kingdom and the first Sign of the Coming was delivered upon it, one of several kingdoms, and it was good. Thus with the task we set out
to complete finished we returned and the Master was in great hunger. The Master grabbed a cow and held it to the sky with one hand and in one second,
the Master smashed it into the ground and cooked it in his fiery pit.

8 Then the Master said unto us.. "We shall rest. We shall come into all of the kingdoms under many names and of different sexes and titles! We will gain the
trust of those who are decievers and are blasphemous in their kingdoms. We will decieve their citizens! Lo, I tell you Disciples! take it easy now and do
this while ye rest your eyes and your minds." Then the Master vanished and all we heard was a whooshing noise and he muttered in tongus "eloel" as he snuck
away and was gone. So we rested and we bore false testimonies upon them and we created many kingdoms professing the evils of the infidels. And as the prophecy
of Ricflairmode, Savior of Quel'Dorei the lawsuit was a fail.

9 Then John the Activist came unto me and unto the Master. "Lookest what I have found Master! The great Jezebel Ashley has rose a kingdom!" The Master once
again became angry. "Ye Master, and this kingdom was not pre-made as the last one that lookest as tho it had codes that were shat from the ass of a mule my
Savior! Looketh upon this kingdom, it boasts of it's protection from invaders!" The Master laughed and in a mighty voice bellowed out "Kek!" He told us to
call upon the Disciples yet again. We gathered and saw the master upon a great ark. He spoke unto us "Behold! I'm upon a boat. I'm upon a boat! Take a good
look upon me because I'm sailing upon a boat!" Once we arrived at the doors to the kingdom of the great Jezebel Ashley the guards proclaimed to us "You shall
not pass, for we have wonderous security unlike no other!" The Master laughed and prepared to inject mighty words upon the door, but ye, we held him back and
I said unto him "Master, thou needest not to do this for we have decieved some of the guards!" The Master smiled and I heard a great dinging sound above my
head and I say unto this day I feel even stronger! The Master began to walk away from the gate, but alas! he tried to fool us by turning 360 degrees and walking
away. "I must handle this with gonads of steel!" he bellowed out! I said unto him "No Master, Let us wait until the night falls and I shall call the other guards"
He had mercy upon me and agreed. The night fell and the Master woke us. He weilded his saw and froe and fell a great tree and fashioned wooden boards which hovered
above the ground "Ride Disciples! RIIIIDE!" We rode these boards back to the gate and I called upon one of the foolish guards who told us of a way to enter the
city from the sewers. In the sewers found another great old rat. He bestowed upon us great shields of shells made of turtle to protect our backs, and he gave us many
weapons. He taught us a new style of fighting and gave us disquises to hide our eyes made of different colors so that we may establish who was who among us.
We infiltrated the great kingdom with ease and we laughed a great many laughs. The Master turned to us and said "Gather the names of all those who run this false
kingdom, gather the names of the citizens and gather the names of even the visitors!" And thus we did. Word spread rapidly amongst the entire realm. We rode into
the rising sun on our boards.

10 I said to the Master "Master, many warnings we have made. Many signs of the doom have you professed upon the infidels, yet they believest that thou shall never
come again to seek her vengeance upon those who betrayed her! Ye! The time hast come to put this to the end! Release the hounds!" The Master looked at me
angrily and said unto me "Yo, thou doest not have faith in me dog?" and he then comforted me and said "I shall still show mercy upon me, go unto my barn and
place wax upon my horse and then removeth the wax from my horse until it shines as do I! only then shall you know the meaning of Jedi."

11 The Master called upon us and said "Lo, I come before the to tell thee that the time draweth nigh, but is still yet to come. The infidels will see the blasphemy they
have done and the foolishness in their ways and shall repent unto me and also unto you also for thy time! They shall or name by name we shall release the hounds
upon them! Now walketh back unto thy homes as the Egyptians do and wait!"

12 Then the Master pulled a stone from his pocket and began to gloweth green for several moments and was instantly gone back into the heavens. I returned to my home in
the trees and stared sadly to the moon, but behold! in the sky! the Master's face appeared. I said unto him "Master, are these our only enemies?" "No." he said,
He turned and looked over to the face of an old bearded man in the sky next to him and then looked back at me and said "There is another" And behold, the Master was
gone once again.

_.---..
.' .--""
/ / \`. .'/
| / > ` <
| | '-. .-`
| \ v
\ `..__.-,
`._ _.'
`----' ....人
...( ◎)________人
..║ ∩║_____.-:'''"''";-.__. SubhanAllaah...
..║ ∩║___(*(*(*|*)*)*)__.Alhamduli llaah...
..║ ∩║_. ║∩∩∩∩∩∩∩∩∩║__. La ilaaha illa Allaah... Allaahu Akbar !!!

Revelation - The Uncovering - (C)2015 Al'Beshei

TyfortheacctCdCsrrylongtime
CDC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women