Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Planning trip for April 2016

I am thinking about heading to Thailand in April or May of next year. I have never been to Thailand and I will be going solo. I am starting my research now so that I might have the best time possible.

Anyone have recommendation for reading? I am currently looking thru the threads posted here but would like to find a source for constant current info.

I would appreciate recommendations for lodging. Also, the big question Pattaya or Bangkok?

Really, anything you can point me to would be appriciated.

thanks
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:01 AM   #2
JuxJonny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Captain, read my thread on Thailand, I went there last year during may. Best time of my life! I cant wait to go back. Adontis left a comment that I will be trying once I go again. Believe me whatever decisions u make u cant go wrong there. Have fun
JuxJonny is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #3
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Go join the Pattaya Addicts website even if you plan on staying in Bangkok. You have plenty of time to plan an excellent trip.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 01:14 AM   #4
Grathic
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

April is the start of the rainy season, so figure on getting wet. Also pretty hot. Hottest month of the year. Just something to be prepared for.

Personally I prefer Bangkok over Pattaya but it's close. The pollution in Bangkok it tough though. I usually get a sore throat after several days in Bangkok.

What kind of lodging are you looking for? Basic or super nice? You can get a nice room for as little as 20 a night, or you can spend 1,000. Do you want a suite with a kitchen? Laundry can be a pain. Most places are 24 hour turnaround but you can find some that will do yours in a few hours.
Grathic is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:49 AM   #5
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grathic View Post
April is the start of the rainy season, so figure on getting wet.
Monsoon season usually kicks in around July or August. Even at that, usually all you get is a lighter rain in the very early morning hours, after the bars have closed and you're past the shagging phase and into the snuggling if not actually asleep. You can get afternoon or evening rains in late August/early September, so hit Robinsons department store and spend a couple of dollars (equivalent) on an umbrella.

Quote:
Also pretty hot. Hottest month of the year. Just something to be prepared for.
You better believe it. Also, if you are there during Songkran (New Years water festival), plan on either being a prisoner in your hotel during the day or getting soaked to the skin, repeatedly, potentially with ice water. Some parts of Bangkok become SuperSoaker free fire zones. You have to see it to believe it.

Quote:
Personally I prefer Bangkok over Pattaya but it's close. The pollution in Bangkok it tough though. I usually get a sore throat after several days in Bangkok.
I have severe chronic asthma. I've never really had a problem in Bangkok, at least not as bad as I routinely have in Huntspatch. However, I do adjust my meds while in town, to allow for the greater physical stress from walking a lot more outside in the heat.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:14 AM   #6
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default BKK Laundry

For laundry in BKK, go to Soi 8 Sukhumvit, cheap, good and fast. Single doorway labeled 'Laundry 4 Hrs Services'. About 50 meters on the West side from Sukhumvit. Plus right around the corner is Lolitas blow job bar.

https://goo.gl/maps/zhFtTEnxt2q
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #7
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Thanks for the info guys. Time for me to dig in and start reading
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #8
Looter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I went to Songkran in 2011...it lasts three days everywhere but Pattaya.....in Pattaya it lasts for two weeks because they are trying to get the tourist dollar. You will be very much a prisoner in your hotel room during the day if you are in Pattaya during those two weeks and you just might get soaked by some drunk asshole with a water gun at night too.

I liked Songkran but there is a reason it is only three days long

If you are staying in Pattaya and want to be right in on the action, I would stay on Soi 6 at the Nelson Hotel. It is only a year old and Soi 6 closes down basically at 1:00am. You will not hear the party going all night long there. I am pretty sure the rooms during low season are 750 baht a night (basically $21 a night for cable, air con, room safe, maid service and wifi that is 50 yards from Pattaya Beach)

There is also the Lord Nelson Hotel which is on the other side of Soi 6 and is nice and about in the same ballpark as well with amenities and price. Both hotels have bars.

I will be in Thailand this year for High Season and plan to spend NYE in Pattaya
Looter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women