Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160594
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2021, 02:38 PM   #1
Austinborderline
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default Am I an A-Hole?

I scheduled with a new girl this weekend. My regular was out of town and I was hitting a dry well with ECCIE and P411 ladies, so she came from a sketchy site--which I never do.

We arranged to meet at her upscale location. When I got there, she was bombed out of her mind.

I almost called it off at the door but she pulled it together and I decided she was probably mentally competent to consent to anything that might happen.

There were signs of partying in the room. I'll be vague so as to not violate ECCIE's code of conduct.

Well, I follow standard procedure and drop three bills on the dresser and we engage.

Fifteen minutes in, she flat passes out cold.

Out. Cold.

Shaking wasn't waking her up beyond a mumbled whine of "leave me alone."

This is a new one to me so I propped her up on the bed and made sure she wasn't going to choke or anything. I also pulled a blanket up to her shoulders.

Then I dressed and got the hell out of there.

On the way out, I snagged two of the three bills I'd laid on the dresser. I thought about taking it all but thought I'd at least (over)pay her for the limited time and attention.

Three hours later, she texted me "what happened?"

I explained and then she claimed I'd stolen the $200 that I reclaimed. "Indian giving is stealing."

She offered to give me the remaining 45 minutes in exchange for the cash but I declined.

She blew up my Voice account for about six hours with increasingly desperate demands and threats. I didn't respond.

So, was I the asshole here?
Austinborderline is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #2
Hairytwatlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Nope. I think the 100 was a nice touch. Although I am sure it will contribute to her decline.
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:43 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

bitch owes ya $80 at least

and a deep discount if ya try again
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 07:45 PM   #4
eastside70
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I would have turned around and left without even entering the room. Being under the influence has no business in this hobby.
eastside70 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:56 PM   #5
Austinborderline
Premium Access

Yup. First encounter like that in ten years. Glad I have all the firewalls in place between real life and the hobby. Never felt like I've really needed them before but always maintained them.
Austinborderline is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:05 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

I would have taken all the money back and blasted her here!
These chicks need to have accountability. She wasted your time! And she put you in a very compromising situation that could have turned BAD!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:34 PM   #7
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside70 View Post
I would have turned around and left without even entering the room. Being under the influence has no business in this hobby.
^^^^^^THIS. This could've gone horrible in so many ways. You're not an asshole. You are better than this though. Remind yourself of that and if you're not familiar with Gratitude in your personal life yet; I'd be feeling it right about now. You dodged a bullet.

I'm glad that you are well and hope that you have better Experiences in your Future. Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 01:48 AM   #8
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely not the asshole. I would definitely review it as to warn your other mongers.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:56 AM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
bitch owes ya $80 at least

and a deep discount if ya try again
I would of grabbed it all back! I always say that bad habits and the hobby go hand and hand. It's full of successful guy's willing to spend huge bucks dealing with you know the deal

Maybe one day there can be a hooker association that purges out the wannabes looking to turn tricks for a quick buck, this could of gone bad for the OP
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #10
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover View Post
Nope. I think the 100 was a nice touch. Although I am sure it will contribute to her decline.
$300/60 MIN (we assume this was an hours apt.) = $5.00/minute

15 minutes x $5 = $75

It seems like you left her a $25 tip. Why is she bitching?

PS. It looked like a party? Run, don't walk. You should have just given her a $20 tip at the door and left. Lesson learned.

Don't feel bad, you were more than fair. Move on and don't worry about it.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 11:22 AM   #11
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

any/everybody is an a**hole at some point in time, this was not your time.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #12
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default So, let's just say...

Your heavily intoxicated "date" was actually overdosing, or poisoned by alcohol, or unable to function and something serious happened to her and she died. Now, you're not just a trick, you're a material witness at best and perhaps a suspect in a rather dicey situation at the very least - stranger things have happened.

Why put yourself in that peril? If she's that wasted, I'm out!! So yeah, you might be a little bit of an A-hole...little bit...butt, not for the reason you think.

I prefer my ladies awake, coherent, attentive and maybe just a little near-sighted... Oh yeah, and big tits!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 12:18 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinborderline View Post
I scheduled with a new girl this weekend. My regular was out of town and I was hitting a dry well with ECCIE and P411 ladies, so she came from a sketchy site--which I never do.

We arranged to meet at her upscale location. When I got there, she was bombed out of her mind.

I almost called it off at the door but she pulled it together and I decided she was probably mentally competent to consent to anything that might happen.

There were signs of partying in the room. I'll be vague so as to not violate ECCIE's code of conduct.

Well, I follow standard procedure and drop three bills on the dresser and we engage.

Fifteen minutes in, she flat passes out cold.

Out. Cold.

Shaking wasn't waking her up beyond a mumbled whine of "leave me alone."

This is a new one to me so I propped her up on the bed and made sure she wasn't going to choke or anything. I also pulled a blanket up to her shoulders.

Then I dressed and got the hell out of there.

On the way out, I snagged two of the three bills I'd laid on the dresser. I thought about taking it all but thought I'd at least (over)pay her for the limited time and attention.

Three hours later, she texted me "what happened?"

I explained and then she claimed I'd stolen the $200 that I reclaimed. "Indian giving is stealing."

She offered to give me the remaining 45 minutes in exchange for the cash but I declined.

She blew up my Voice account for about six hours with increasingly desperate demands and threats. I didn't respond.

So, was I the asshole here?
No, she deserved it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 12:53 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
No, she deserved it.
what???
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:52 PM   #15
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The only mistake made by you is not turning away at the door-- or, saving that.. at the notice of the "party favors".

If anything, you were generous.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women