Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Wine!

I am definitely Not a connoisseur of wine (or anything) but know what I like. Cabernet is the only red wine that does not upset my stomach, I do like an occasional white, depending on what my temporary GF wants....

I was introduced to an excellent (In mt estimation anyway) Cabernet called Concannon, a Cali wine, by a friend and it is a very smooth wine compared to the $60-70 a bottle wine I had been drinking and it is 12-15 $ a bottle. Being a cheapskate that makes me feel better too. LOL

Give it a try and let me know what you think and or recommend. I DO appreciate your input.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:13 AM   #2
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite red is made here in Texas. SPEC's....... Southwind Red Raspberry. And I have to be careful with many wines as I will get a MIGRAINE. California made wines I definitely avoid!

Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:39 AM   #3
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love white wine, but there is a red wine called Red Flirt from Torre di Petra Vineyards in Fredericksburg and it is so good.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

A friend recommends Italian wines because according to him they do not contain sulfates for preservatives and are healthier to drink-I don't know but I will say that I don't get stomach or headache problems drinking the Italian wines-in moderation of course,

Gonna look up moderation and patience on of these days-If I have time and feel like taking time. I know 1 thing, those terms will Never apply to my driving or my cars! LOL

Thanks L2P I'll try that next time im in TX>
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #5
qbano77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
I am definitely Not a connoisseur of wine (or anything) but know what I like. Cabernet is the only red wine that does not upset my stomach, I do like an occasional white, depending on what my temporary GF wants....

I was introduced to an excellent (In mt estimation anyway) Cabernet called Concannon, a Cali wine, by a friend and it is a very smooth wine compared to the $60-70 a bottle wine I had been drinking and it is 12-15 $ a bottle. Being a cheapskate that makes me feel better too. LOL

Give it a try and let me know what you think and or recommend. I DO appreciate your input.
Loveitdou -- Like you, I an not a connoisseur of anything. My favorite drink is a good Scotch and I can drink plenty of it (mostly at home). Who needs a DWI?
A cheap skate you are not if you pay $60/bottle. Honestly, I could not tell you the difference between a $30 and a $60/ bottle of wine. With Scotch I can (LOL).
My experience is that Argentina has excellent reds; Chile excellent whites; Spain excellent both ... at $15 to $20/bottle. One can do lots of experimentation at that those price. If you don't like them use them for cooking
One last comments ... with 47 reviews I consider you a connoisseur of pussy !!! I wish I was. In my situation (married) not easy to hook up and then ...all the reference needed!! Too much !! Whee is my Scotch??
qbano77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
A friend recommends Italian wines because according to him they do not contain sulfates for preservatives and are healthier to drink-I don't know but I will say that I don't get stomach or headache problems drinking the Italian wines-in moderation of course,
Almost all wines contain sulfites. The few that do not will clearly state it on their labels.
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:05 PM   #7
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Tabor is correct. Almost all wines have preservatives and sulphites is common. At times it gives headache. But try hall a smooth red cab from California or some French wines or say copolla or Francian estate they are below 20 and good.

By the way I can recommend some more If you guys and gals want some...it's one of my passions....after flying and golf....lol
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:11 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot drink any red wine. It gives me headaches that are so bad, I actually pray for death during them.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #9
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Anytime ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post

Thanks L2P I'll try that next time im in TX>
I would be more than happy to supply the wine....while it being poured **** ,
while being licked ***** ! Next time you visit Houston
fill in the blanks
Old 07-29-2017, 06:54 PM   #10
Oneputbirdie
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

[QUOTE=qbano77;1059795057]Loveitdou -- Like you, I an not a connoisseur of anything. My favorite drink is a good Scotch and I can drink plenty of it (mostly at home). Who needs a DWI?
A cheap skate you are not if you pay $60/bottle. Honestly, I could not tell you the difference between a $30 and a $60/ bottle of wine. With Scotch I can (LOL).=QUOTE]

I to am more in tune with scotch (30 years experience!), and know very little about wine! I do like to bring wine or something similar when " visiting " though!
Oneputbirdie is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:58 AM   #11
jabdallasx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Do all wines contain sulfites?

Naturally occurring sulfites are generated in very small amounts ranging from 6 to 40 parts per million (ppm). All wine, beer and cheese contain some natural sulfites. The presence of natural sulfites is so small that it normally does not present a problem to anyone but the most sulfite-sensitive.
jabdallasx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:00 AM   #12
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I love to drink moscato wine
Five star is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:27 PM   #13
GT1369
Premium Access

Encounters: 149

Thanks for the recommendation on Concannon. Just tried it and you're right. It puts wines that are four times more expensive to shame! If you appreciate nice reds, give Daou a try. It's another excellent cab from California priced around $25 a bottle. Had it recently while waiting for a flight at the United lounge. A litlle fuller bodied in style but also very smooth and balanced!
GT1369 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:34 PM   #14
Raquel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 36150
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite is Coppola pinot noir. But all of Coppola wine is good. And they are 12.00-20.00
Raquel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 07:49 AM   #15
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five star View Post
I love to drink moscato wine
Moscato was the only wine I would drink. But before they came out with a red Moscato...I was on the search for years. Then found "Roscato" at Olive Garden and fell deep with lust.

Then one day I walked into Specs and I almost past up a wine tasting. Most wines are dry and bitter to my palette. But I tried anyways.

The Texas Southwind brand has been my favorite ever since. It's not fully sweet like the Moscato. I would call it [semi-sweet & semi-dry] It's a little of BOTH WORLDS....can't go wrong.

I DARE YA 2 TRY IT ?!?!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women