Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Job numbers

where are the right wing nuts debunking the job numbers?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"The Labor Department said New Jersey and Washington, D.C., did not turn in data due to the mammoth storm Sandy, which hit the Northeast earlier this week."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2056297.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well hell they will be better than reported.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
where are the right wing nuts debunking the job numbers?
REALLY............... Do you actually believe the job numbers are good ? Or getting better.....
Fuckin amazing , when you guys bury your heads you stick it way fn down dont ya....
Shit man look around, do you really think we are all better off....
10 million small businesses have gone under, what in the fuck is good about that , tell me...
Probably a few million more on the way out, hellllo dont you get it...
Guess you have a govt job, other wise you might have more of a clear view of how bad shit is...
One day when gas is 20$ a gallon , your cheeseburger is 15$ and the govt is to broke to pay you the fuckin light bulb will finally come on...
steamyromance is online now   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
REALLY............... Do you actually believe the job numbers are good ? Or getting better.....
Fuckin amazing , when you guys bury your heads you stick it way fn down dont ya....
Shit man look around, do you really think we are all better off....
10 million small businesses have gone under, what in the fuck is good about that , tell me...
Guess you have a govt job, other wise you might have more of a clear view of how bad shit is...
One day when gas is 20$ a gallon , your cheeseburger is 15$ and the govt is to broke to pay you the fuckin light bulb will finally come on...
He's a Union fucker. This shit is going to start hitting them too. Bitches will squeel like stuck pigs...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Sky is Falling!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

He doesn't want to lose his odumbo phone, and food stamps ....Lmmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
REALLY?............... Do you actually believe the job numbers are goodx or getting better?.....These dots you have sprinkled throughout your post are unnecessary.
Fucking amazingx, when you guys bury your heads you stick it way fn down don't ya?....
Shit, man, look around.,xDo you really think we are all better off?....
10 million small businesses have gone under., What in the fuck is good about that?x, Tell me...
Oh, skip it! I was going to correct your sad attempt at communication for you but I'm tired of wading through bullshit written by ignorant people.
For chrissakes, learn to use capitalization, punctuation, proper spacing and complete sentences and drop the irritating "DOT DOT DOT DOT" crap.

By the way, the jobs numbers are increasing and have been since two months after Obama was inaugurated. He took office during a collapse that was bigger than any recession we'd had since the 1929 crash! The stock market had its biggest one day loss in September of 2008 while Bush was still in office! The people YOU are touting to retake the reins of government CHARGED two wars with no revenue to pay for them and allowed the deregulation of banks and investment brokers to kill the rest of the economy.

Where do you buy your MORON injections?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
For chrissakes, learn to use capitalization, punctuation, proper spacing and complete sentences and drop the irritating "DOT DOT DOT DOT" crap.

By the way, the jobs numbers are increasing and have been since two months after Obama was inaugurated. He took office during a collapse that was bigger than any recession we'd had since the 1929 crash! The stock market had its biggest one day loss in September of 2008 while Bush was still in office! The people YOU are touting to retake the reins of government CHARGED two wars with no revenue to pay for them and allowed the deregulation of banks and investment brokers to kill the rest of the economy.

Where do you buy your MORON injections?
Who was it that "allowed the deregulation of banks", Little Blind Boy? Who was it that signed the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999? Your dumbass doesn't even know who was president in 1999; therefore, your advice and guidance are as useless as your knowledge of history.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Where do you buy your MORON injections?[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Why would you want to know? It's obvious your supplier hasn't run out.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Did you miss the correction on last months job numbers? Half the jobs gone and never existed. A real crappy jobs report for August.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Did you miss the correction on last months job numbers? Half the jobs gone and never existed. A real crappy jobs report for August.
You need to speak louder, JD. Little Blind Boy is as deaf as he is blind.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So how many times now have the job numbers been short a few states?
How many times have the jobs numbers been revised days later to reflect a worse number than reported?

Job numbers are pointless when they are not accurate and fail to take everything into account.

When this administration consistently lies to the American public, why should anyone believe anything that comes from them.

The best thing about this administration is that they only have a few days left.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This is good news?

"Both the unemployment rate (7.9 percent) and the number of unemployed persons (12.3
million) were essentially unchanged in October, following declines in September.
(See table A-1.)

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for blacks increased to 14.3
percent in October, while the rates for adult men (7.3 percent), adult women (7.2
percent), teenagers (23.7 percent), whites (7.0 percent), and Hispanics (10.0 percent)
showed little or no change. The jobless rate for Asians was 4.9 percent in October
(not seasonally adjusted), down from 7.3 percent a year earlier. (See tables A-1,
A-2, and A-3.)

In October, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more)
was little changed at 5.0 million. These individuals accounted for 40.6 percent of
the unemployed. (See table A-12.)"

This report of a "flat month" on growth is BEFORE any correction ...

.. of course "jobs' will increase for post-storm clean up, but that will be tax dollars paying.

Right before election day the "economic engine of the prosperous Obaminable stewardship" ... errr ... STALLS and the real measure of "economic growth" shows that the economy is slumping again ... according to Economist Obaminable ...

... gas prices are going back down fast, which means the economy is heading for the tank like it was when Obaminable took office .. the bubble has burst ......

.. the economy is heading for the shitter!

According to Obaminable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #15
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I can see where the job numbers go up, if you include all the BLOWJOBS odumbo gives out to fat cat donors. lmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women