Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 10:50 AM   #1
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default A way of making the men's room free of mandles

Have a meet and greet with mods, where they hand out a password to a new mens room url not listed on ECCIE.
If a man gives the password out to anyone, a life time ban. Mods can give it out again at an other meet and greet, to those who forget or lose it.

Thoughts on how to avoid uncle leo are need and should be sent to mods.
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #2
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

great suggestion, however, Eccie doesn't condone or sanction public events. The moment one is planned the thread must be locked.

I will say this eccie tries, but if someone wants 2 accounts they can do so with just a little effort. Doesn't mean they won't get caught later.

Now 1 way to make a men's lounge truly a men's lounge, is make guys have to verify the same way as the age verify providers in addition to it being a premium area.

Now of course if some guy white knights and blabs that's an infraction in and of itself I think.

Now a lot of guys wouldn't want to do the ID verification but, if you really wanted to lock it up that might do it.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

It's a good idea but the problem is getting these silly bastards together at a certain time and place.

I've done all I can to try to unify men, women, all of us together at a place and time but it simply doesn't work. There are too many varibles to consider and too many time constraints involved to make this a reality.

The Meet & Greets I have hosted were fun but didn't draw as many people together that I had hoped for. Didn't draw half as many people as I hoped for to be honest. The ones that did attend had a good time and we all remain close to this day but the reality is we couldn't take everyone's concerns into consideration.

Last winter, I held a 'men only' M&G in Jackson and only 2 guys showed up besides myself and my partner. The 2 guys that did come were great and I would do anything I could to help to them to this day and beyond. It was a great experience to meet both of them but it should have been 5X more guys attend.

If you could find a way to get people to show up legally, I'll be there. If you could pay people to show up, I'll still be there but I want extra for my gas.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
bikerdude067
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Seems like they could compare ip address of users to weed out the mandels. If they login using two different names with same ip within a certain legth of time, you would know it was same person or house.
bikerdude067 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:18 PM   #5
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Or be transparent and everyone have the same access. Wouldn’t be any different from usual chatter in coed section.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:42 PM   #6
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I own 3 IP addresses.

Each with its own router and separate provider.

wanna bet I can come with a few more without a lot of effort?

Or use a wireless device?

And yes, two of the routers are side-by-side with separate computer systems attached so it is possible I could have a conversation with myself using a 2nd account.

That is the problem with tracking via IP addresses, too many people have more than one.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:30 PM   #7
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Good try but as soon as a PW is given out, some WK will be forwarding it to a chick within 5 min. in hopes of getting free or discounted rates. That's a sad statement but y'all know I'm right.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:36 AM   #8
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I take it, MANDLE is a second acct someone has? Or a lady trying to appear as a guy? I've actually been accused of being a lady on here. Remember that, RL? Some lady in N.O. was convienced I was some lady on here named, $ibera. And threatened me with legal action. Gosh, all that's coming back to me now. I had almost forgotten about it.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #9
Road Lizard
BANNED

Yep, a mandle is a woman's fake male account so she can spy in the Men's Lounge and read the ROS part of reviews. They're not supposed to do it but do and get caught.

And I remember well about that woman accusing you of being Siberia. She had worked herself up into a frenzy and just wouldn't believe anything else. That was way over the top.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:53 AM   #10
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

But Doc you bring up a good point. Even if we could keep ladies out of the Men's Lounge, then some "nice guy" will tell a lady about what we discuss.

But ask a certain banned provider how well snooping on men's lounge worked out for her once she got caught.

But remember think twice before you hit enter, once you send it you own it, even if it's supposed to stay with the guys.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:42 AM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I could care less if they read what I say in private. I always try my best to be honest but keep it in the back of my mind that they will be reading what I say so I try not to be hurtful. You can be honest and get your point across without being hurtful most of the time. When a girl doesnt look like her pics when I see her I dont say "so and so was fat and ugly" I say "so and so's pics were old and she doesnt look that good anylonger". Same thing just nicer way to word it so when so and so reads it she doesnt get her feelings hurt.

If it were truly private I would probably be almost as tame when relating bad experiences. I dont like being mean especially to a woman who just let me see her naked.

It is never going to change. It will always be easy for a woman to get a mandle. There is no stopping it. At least since the rules are in place even though they can read it they cant comment on it without getting banned. So at least we dont have to deal with all the mess that would come with them being able to respond to what they read in the private areas. I guess thats better than nothing
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #12
Road Lizard
BANNED

From what I've seen, women that have mandles tend to tell on themselves. They go in there looking to get offended and they find reasons.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:26 AM   #13
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default One more Idea

Is there a way for a man to be verifed like a provider is? If so, then a password to the url could be sent via PM by a mod.

Thoughts?
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:29 AM   #14
Road Lizard
BANNED

P411 verifies men but it's still back to the one issue, it's only secure until someone shares the PW and there is no way to guarantee it won't happen. I'm personally not overly worried about if the women see in there because I know it already happens.

One other thing I need to bring out is there are a lot of providers in relationships with guys from seeing each other off the clock to being married and there is no way to check all that. All it takes is one guy leaving his browser open while he goes to take a leak and his gf/wife gets right in.

The main thing to do is only type what you are willing to stand by. I'll say what I will in the ML without worry and if it comes back to haunt me, I usually have a good idea where the leak came from and will deal with it then.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:41 AM   #15
Road Lizard
BANNED

Had another thought but wanted to put it in a seperate post.

We already have a system in place that works great in being able to talk freely, it's the PM system. Each one of us has a group of guys that we know to be solid and can trust with info and we communicate the 'Top Secret' stuff that way. I get plenty of PMs from guys that have only one or no posts, no other presense on the board and they'll ask me for some inside info on ladies and I'll just tell them that I don't know them and to read the board for themselves. I don't tell strangers anything.

When there is something that needs to be backchanneled that way, we do and the word gets out. Just be very selective on who you tell and don't say anything that you aren't comfortable with saying. That's why communications are so important. Get to know each other and build some trust, the rest comes easier.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women