Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2021, 10:35 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default They are slaughtering families in hopes of raising Biden’s poll numbers with independents

Family members said 10 people, including seven children, were killed by a U.S. drone strike in Kabul on Sunday.

“At first I thought it was the Taliban,” one survivor said. “But the Americans themselves did it.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/08...trike-in-kabul
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

The 2yrs old Malika also died and the number of victims of the U.S rocket attack in Kabul reached 10.

1: Zemaray 40
2: Naseer 30
3: Zameer 20
4: Faisal 10
5: Farzad 10
6: Armin 4
7: Benyamin 3
8: Sumaya 2
9: Ayat 2
10: Malika 2

Civilians & no connections with ISIS-K

This is sickening. Some would call it war crimes

Senile Biden killed more children this week with a drone than Covid did.
Old 08-31-2021, 01:11 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Among the family of 10 wiped out by that US drone in Kabul were not just 6 small children but several people who held visas to go to the US or had their request pending because they worked as translators for the US and NGOs.
Old 08-31-2021, 05:03 PM   #4
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Independent estimates are that anywhere between 300-909 Civilians as well as anywhere between 66-184 children have been killed by US drone strikes, air strikes, missile attacks, and ground operations over the course of the war. I'm not happy about the practice continuing at all, but where was your outrage for the past 4, hell the past 20 years about this exactly? Some of us were actually pretty pissed about this ever since the days of George W's Mission Accomplished banner. If only everyone had this energy for the past 20 years, we wouldn't just be getting out of it in 2021.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 10:46 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Independent estimates are that anywhere between 300-909 Civilians as well as anywhere between 66-184 children have been killed by US drone strikes, air strikes, missile attacks, and ground operations over the course of the war. I'm not happy about the practice continuing at all, but where was your outrage for the past 4, hell the past 20 years about this exactly? Some of us were actually pretty pissed about this ever since the days of George W's Mission Accomplished banner. If only everyone had this energy for the past 20 years, we wouldn't just be getting out of it in 2021.
This thread is about a drone strike conducted purely for PR purposes that wiped out a family. I know it some of you like to change the subject and not stay on topic, but please try to stay on topic. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:21 AM   #6
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You have proof it was purely PR purposes? By all means, share that
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 06:53 AM   #7
anmar85
Premium Access

I'm merely contesting that given the historical context of our country's actions, this drone strike is pretty much in line with our foreign policy. Like in the other thread where it's being claimed that bringing in historical information that contradicts your assertation is "off topic" I would like an explanation of how. If you can't provide me with that, then you are more than welcome to report me and have the moderation explain how it is off topic instead. Otherwise my point still remains. You say it's for PR, I'm asserting that it is more of the same when it comes to how we handle pretty much everything in Afghanistan.
Old 09-01-2021, 09:31 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
I'm merely contesting that given the historical context of our country's actions, this drone strike is pretty much in line with our foreign policy.
Except past drone strikes in Afghanistan were in the midst of a war and have not occurred much in recent years.

This was in the midst of a surrender, leaving the country and carried out only after Senile Biden and has team have been bashed in the press, by foreign allies and criticized for looking weak. The WH needed to do something to try and change the narrative so they decided to blow up some random Afghans and lie and say they were Isis. Not expecting the real facts would get out
Old 09-01-2021, 11:16 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

And if you don't think Senile Biden and his admin weren't doing these type of things to get good PR and change perception, I guess you missed the Reuters expose - where they had tapes of Senile Biden trying to bribe President Ghani of Afghanistan with foreign aid to do some things to change the "perception" the Taliban was winning and that Biden needed Ghani to change the narrative.

You know, didn't a recent President get impeached for a phone call alleging that? I digress - that is a subject for a different thread
Old 09-01-2021, 11:21 AM   #10
anmar85
Premium Access

Okay, so not trying to put words in your mouth, so please feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding you. When Obama would like drone strike hospitals, that's cool because we were in active combat. When Biden drone strikes a family it's not cool because it was happening during a pull out. If I'm following that right, then you know, carry on. I totally disagree, but carry on.

And to clarify my own stance, neither of those things are okay with me. I really don't care who is giving the orders and what the situation is with troops on the ground. Both of those things are wholesale slaughter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women