Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160629
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2023, 12:37 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Inflation falls

Holy shit...the sky didn't fall, per the GOP and their heads all on fire.

In fact the only thing that fell was inflation..all the way down to 2.1%.

It seems like all the gaslighting of EVERY FOX "news" viewer is proving to be 'fake news'.

3.7% unemployment and yields are planned to be reduced possibly 3 x times in the coming year.

When the Fuck-faces at FOX are done eating all that delicious crow, I wonder just how fast the pivot will be away from Biden-nomics, and back to impeachment, Hunter, and the Border. (Which they have yet to have any sort of plan in place)

Seems like Fed chair Powell is in cahoots with the Left on both policy and results!!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 01:47 PM   #2
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

LOL... govt sourcing lol

Get back to us when wages rise enough to offset the Bidenflation price increases...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 02:43 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

It seems like all the gaslighting of EVERY FOX "news" viewer is proving to be 'fake news'.

3.7% unemployment and yields are planned to be reduced possibly 3 x times in the coming year.

When the Fuck-faces at FOX are done eating all that delicious crow, I wonder just how fast the pivot will be away from Biden-nomics, and back to impeachment, Hunter, and the Border. (Which they have yet to have any sort of plan in place)

Seems like Fed chair Powell is in cahoots with the Left on both policy and results!!
You're gaslighting more than Fox News. How can a country fund two foreign wars and not experience inflation to offset the cost?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 02:49 PM   #4
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You're gaslighting more than Fox News. How can a country fund two foreign wars and not experience inflation to offset the cost?
Do you have a report on inflation that contradicts what are considered to be the "official" source for inflation numbers? I'm sure you've noticed the recent drop in gasoline prices which was the primary reason for the drop in the inflation rate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/12/here...one-chart.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 03:38 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Do you have a report on inflation that contradicts what are considered to be the "official" source for inflation numbers? I'm sure you've noticed the recent drop in gasoline prices which was the primary reason for the drop in the inflation rate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/12/here...one-chart.html
Nope sure don't. What I observe is what I go buy. A drop here a rise there. The economy is never truly stable.
Old 12-13-2023, 04:03 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Where are you seeing 2.1% inflation?

November YoY CPI inflation was 3.1%, versus 3.2% in October, and core CPI (excluding food and energy which are volatile) was flat at 4%. A decline in the price of oil from $85.47 to $77.38 helped.

Contrary to popular opinion, Joe Biden, like Donald Trump before him, doesn't have that much influence over the economy in the short and medium term, except to the extent he and Congress have been able to pass budget-busting legislation like the American Rescue Plan (ARP) that did indeed boost GDP growth, but also ran up our national debt. And in the case of the ARP, caused inflation to hit the USA before other countries.

Quote:
Yields of what?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:00 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Default Chairman Powell

Pal mentioned that there would be three significant interest rate drops in the coming year, he even highlighted the levels of those drops to be approximately 1 percentage point by the end of the year. I guess they don't report that shit on Fox??
Old 12-13-2023, 05:03 PM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post

Oh I agree that these wars are putting a huge burden on the shoulders of all Americans. - that was not the topic of this post. It was about our overall economy.
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the conservative AKA right, when in fact the reports that the Fed uses to report and make decisions on, have been steadily showing that prices are falling in general. I'm not suggesting that things are perfect or that there isn't ground to be made up and wages against purchases as mentioned, but that's not how wage increases work necessarily. That would be a whole other post. The cost of housing continues to increase or stay high due to the fact that there's low inventory, but hopefully things like loan rates will start to come down shortly, maybe not below 3% ever again, but hopefully within 5 and 6% next yr.
Old 12-13-2023, 06:41 PM   #9
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Pal mentioned that there would be three significant interest rate drops in the coming year, he even highlighted the levels of those drops to be approximately 1 percentage point by the end of the year. I guess they don't report that shit on Fox??
Who's Pal?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 06:42 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I looked at the transcript of his press conference today, and Jerome Powell said no such thing. I think I know what you're getting at but you're not making a lot of sense.

It's possible the median estimate of the members of the Federal Open Market Committee is now for 3 rate cuts in 2024. I'm not sure as I haven't been following this closely. You should be able to get hold of the dot plot for the most recent Summary of Economic Projections and know the answer. That's probably not available on the MSNBC web site.

Powell did say the median forecast for the Fed Funds Rate at the end of 2024 is 4.6%, which would represent a total cut in rates of about 0.75% in 2024.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 08:10 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I agree that these wars are putting a huge burden on the shoulders of all Americans. - that was not the topic of this post. It was about our overall economy.
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the conservative AKA right, when in fact the reports that the Fed uses to report and make decisions on, have been steadily showing that prices are falling in general. I'm not suggesting that things are perfect or that there isn't ground to be made up and wages against purchases as mentioned, but that's not how wage increases work necessarily. That would be a whole other post. The cost of housing continues to increase or stay high due to the fact that there's low inventory, but hopefully things like loan rates will start to come down shortly, maybe not below 3% ever again, but hopefully within 5 and 6% next yr.
May not be exactly the topic. But I posted a reason why the topic is a bit exaggerated.
Old 12-13-2023, 08:26 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Who's Pal?
Powell...my phone spell check can really fuck up a text!

Sorry brothers
Old 12-13-2023, 09:07 PM   #13
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Powell is not your pal. The 3.1% increase in the CPI is ANOTHER 3.1% from the already over priced, inflated prices that we were paying a year ago.

Really not good news….
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 05:07 AM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The RATE of inflation may be a lower number. That just means that the prices we pay go up more slowly, but they are still going up, on top of what they have already gone up.

We are still paying (out the WAZOO I might add) something like 20% more now than when President Biden was sworn in.

Those inflated prices have not gone down, nor has my ability to pay gone up.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:40 AM   #15
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Truth ICU! Remember to vote against Biden (or Newsom or other substitute when they slide him/ her/ they in a third of the way through the primaries.

http://www.ejfi.org/Voting/Voting-10.htm. < how did this get here George Soros and o bummer and deep state? Must be only history and certainly did not occur in 2020, right?

Biden over regulation, climate change activism against even natural gas, runaway spending (can you say Inflation Reduction Act with a straight face and not cry), and attacks on appliances, HVAC units, ad nauseum, along with interest rate hikes (I know it’s the Fed) have driven us to crazy inflation. There are folks really hurting out there.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women