Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Monk and Anastasia: The Story of “A”: Chapter One

Dear Elisabeth and friends of Another Realm,

I present Anastasia, my submissive. She’s my favorite, and willingly offers me her young flesh. “It’s all yours. Do whatever you want.” Her body is toned and her movements are supple, like a dancer's. Anastasia has a lovely попочка and her nipples are small and pink. Soon they’ll be as hard as little pink diamonds.

I bind her wrists with think, black silk cords and pull her arms over her head. I fasten the cords and leave her suspended for a while, helpless and in silence, as I lightly tease her body with my fingertips. I brush her lips, her neck, her breasts, her thighs. I probe her puss with my fingers. She’s tight and very damp. I suck her juice off my fingers as she watches me hungrily. Sweet and salty – nice. I push a couple fingers inside her again and then offer them to her. She licks them dry. Then after one last kiss, I push a ball gag into her mouth and blindfold her.

Anastasia trembles a bit as I brush the business end of the leather crop across her neck. She knows the sting of this crop well – we have used it before. I kick her legs apart and brush the crop on the insides of her thighs, and run the shaft of crop between her labia. She’s really dripping now and I am enjoying the taste of her juices. Now I apply harder and harder strokes to her body, to her thighs and sweet ass, to her breasts. She winces at the strokes, arching her back, straining at her bonds, making little incoherent moans and mewing sounds.

As I strike a match, the smell of sulphur fills the air. She senses the heat of candle flame as I bring the candle close to her. Anastasia’s body tenses when the first drop of hot wax touches her skin. “More, Anastasia?” She nods yes. There’s an unpredictable quality to playing with hot wax. Sometimes the stream of molten wax is long and steady, sometimes the drops are tiny, sometimes they come staccato. All of it is very arousing to me and to her. By the time we stop, there is wax on her breasts and thighs and torso and on her ass. There are even drops on her sweet pink nipples.

I snuff the candle and place my hard cock against her, first between her round cheeks, fucking in what they call Italian, then against her swollen labia. She brings her legs together and fucks me a la frottage. It’s an extraordinary experience. When we do this from behind I play with her breasts and tease her nipples. Anastasia’s ass, still rosy pink from the crop, slaps against my groin.

Anastasia is a bright and thoughtful young woman, capable in a number of real world areas. I like her. I am very happy that she selects me to play the role of her master.

I shall be telling our story in additional episodes down the road. Today’s is Chapter One.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Gulp, swallow...yessss! Thank you Sir Monk!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

monk, this and Sasha'a stories are most delitefully written and photographically captured!
both are extremely attractive and sound like they have given into the submissive side w/ you.
reminds me of some D/s encounters i had some years ago.

i'll ask what most are prolly thinking:
are Sasha or Anastasia available for encounters with others?
if so, where are they located - austin area?
or do you have a special exclusive arrangement with each?

thanks again for enhancing and stimulating my monday morning!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another wonderful chapter of sensuality.

Thank you,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG....I just sprayed my laptop. My next client may get something unexpected.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Monk, you're a dirty old man , and I love it!!

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:02 AM   #7
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Such a tease. here's the sequence: frottage to ellipsis to "Anastasia is a bright and thoughtful..." The erotic potential of that ellipsis is enormous. And you have breathed sensual kinetic meaning into "waxed poetic." Nice work,dude.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Love your stories. So Sir Monk where are you at?
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #9
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
The erotic potential of that ellipsis is enormous
Once again you got my number, knotty guy. During the ellipsis I caressed her wrists, restoring circulation. It was a gentle interval, after which I took her slowly, looking into her dark eyes the whole time.

And Passion, alaine, Elisabeth, and mm-good, you are welcome in River City. Come visit us. Come visit me.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
OMG....I just sprayed my laptop. My next client may get something unexpected.
alaine, i'll be prepared!!
question is, will you be?? :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women