Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Questions for the staff - West Texas
Questions for the staff - West Texas Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
Honeykiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77936
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hi forum moderators, my name is Marissa in El Paso

I have 2 issues that I would like assistance with if I may,
I just registered last night as a provider. I'd like some information on how to become verified in order to ease the process of bookings. And if there are some helpful tips that can be useful as I have mostly only traveled with Erosguide when I worked and always asked my clients not to post any reviews. I like discreet men and am trying to adjust to the notion of men saying in explicit detail what may or may not transpire within the course of "our" session. What form of accountability is there for clients in order to ensure that they provide "accurate" reviews, if any?

Also, I received an inquiry from my posting in verified playmates, a **** RL name edit, CC whose handle on this site is "bruja23" on this site wants to book a session. I attempted to search for him to no avail. I'm sure it is my ignorance and I may not be searching properly, can you instruct me on how to search for clients history on this site and verify that they are indeed a client whom I can trust to book with?
Thanks in advance,
Marissa
Honeykiss is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Welcome Marissa! Please check this link for info on becoming Verified here
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203913
Doing so will allow you to place regular weekly ads, create your showcase, and get you access to the ladies-only sections of the site.

As far as reviews, gentlemen post a review of their session with you. They may do this here and/or a number of other sites dedicated to this business. There are both public and private sections of every review. Depending on several factors the private areas of the review is only available to gentlemen who have private access. Accountability in reviews is not generally an issue, when it does occur you always have the option to dispute the review or portions of the review by starting a new thread in the coed discussion area.

Your other question of members requesting appointments, I find no member here with that exact handle. Now that you have your own handle, I highly recommend that you request this member to PM you from his account here directly to you. When he does, you will easily be able to research his posts and reviews on Eccie. It sounds like you have the general idea on screening, excellent! I might also suggest you contacting P411, they are a national verification service that most everyone out here uses. That will open up a lot of doors for you and for the gentlemen that would like to see you. https://www.preferred411.com/

You will find the gentlemen members here in WTX are a very honest bunch that treat the ladies well. They are very honest in their reviews and supportive to the ladies. In return, all we expect is great value, for the requested donation. I would also recommend that you reach out to some of the other ladies here, they can and should be a great support system for you. Ashley Ashton has always been a great one for helping and is local in El Paso.

Good luck and please let me or Johnnybax know about your verification credentials and if you have other questions.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Twain is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post