Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #1
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default RockerRick....no board accountability, emotional outbursts and resorting to personal attacks outside the board...to what end? An imminent threat to the hobby community!

His posts since his recent return speaks volume. There's a lot of ground to cover, but I feel it necessary to urgently get some initial words out, in light of his recent threats.

I'll be compiling messages and summaries from multiple threads....from the time I noticed the radicalism in his posting style since last year. Meanwhile, I strongly urge everyone not to join his bandwagon.....
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Those are promises not threats! Back the fuck off or Whimpers will find out my resolve! The army is already 20 strong, his fundraiser is completely screwed!
What accountability has been shown to this pack of rabid dogs yourself included, for the constant 5 months of harrassment she has been made to suffer.
The suffering is changing sides now
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #3
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

so I guess that means he plans on doing something here on the board with 20 different usernames hes generated?
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #4
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
so I guess that means he plans on doing something here on the board with 20 different usernames hes generated?
funny but true
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Sorry chumps I'm here get used to it! I have zero points and have already served out my ban! And I'm here to destroy your efforts to bash this and any other lady you rabid dogs attack!
Old 06-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #6
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Sorry chumps I'm here get used to it! I have zero points and have already served out my ban! And I'm here to destroy your efforts to bash this and any other lady you rabid dogs attack!
That's what differentiates you and I, ricky......I'm not loyal to any one person and don't pick sides just because someone's my friend. What you seem so caught up in doing is to attack the messenger every time. When will you learn to truly stand up for views you believe in, instead of standing behind the person espousing the view?
Old 06-08-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

My view is clear, all of you are obsessed and everyone can see that.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #8
Beagle
Valued Poster

One of the important questions everyone should ask is.....what did Whispers have to gain from speaking up against SG? W ended up alienating you, RR, his buddy at one time.....and even SL spoke up in support of SG, so W would have risked alienating SL as well.....

I've supported W's stance in this matter because I came to the same conclusions after reading those posts. The same can be said for SKF. I find it respectable that W could speak up against a friend, even when it was unpopular; even though he didn't have to get involved; even when it was the harder path to walk.....because he thought it was the right thing to do....
Old 06-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #9
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Really Snoopy??? That's hilarious, here's some news for you, since bumping the alert threads more providers have come forward saying that SofaKingFun I mean StalkerKingFun has become obsessed with them, and they are terrified! I will be instructing them to send all communications and concerns with him to administration
Old 06-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #10
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really Snoopy??? Yawnnnn.....resorting to name calling already? Childish....That's hilarious, here's some news for you, since bumping the alert threads more providers have come forward saying that SofaKingFun I mean StalkerKingFun has become obsessed with them, and they are terrified! I will be instructing them to send all communications and concerns with him to administration Interesting train of thought you have.....I was describing what I felt were W's motivations behind his stance.....and here you are chiming in with SKF being a stalker. In case you haven't realized, you've lost what little credibility you had, long ago. And we've seen how good you are at carrying your own.....you only know how to scream your dissenters down and cuss them out.....that gets old pretty quick....
Old 06-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #11
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Speaking of yawning Snoopy? You know who the only person tied for least relevant person with Whimpers is? YOU, The guy who's his lackey, and is always a day late and a dollar short!
Do you forget that you have more flip flops than the population of So Cal. And are better at waffling than a Waffle House. Or do you forget what a fool you made of yourself during the GFX thing? The provider is right, No I mean GFX is right, No the provider is right, Etc!
Old 06-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #12
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
One of the important questions everyone should ask is.....what did Whispers have to gain from speaking up against SG?

Attention. Plus, grinding the axe against the lady he had an axe to grind with.

No different then when he started the SL forces bareback on the girls threAD; or the 19Trees sucks as a hobbyist and human being threAD; or the Mokoa is a power-mad Mod threAD - ATTENTION for the OP.

W ended up alienating you, RR, his buddy at one time.....and even SL spoke up in support of SG, so W would have risked alienating SL as well.....

Cost of doing business. A small price for the ever-hungry.

I've supported W's stance in this matter because I came to the same conclusions after reading those posts. The same can be said for SKF. I find it respectable that W could speak up against a friend, even when it was unpopular; even though he didn't have to get involved; even when it was the harder path to walk.....

because he thought it was the right thing to do....
This is laughably naive. Your previous posts suggest a balanced and measured approach to information and opinions. So I can only label this comment "baffling."

"because he thought it served his self-interest ..."

fixed that for you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #13
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of yawning Snoopy? You know who the only person tied for least relevant person with Whimpers is? Keep telling yourself that, darlin' I think no one needs reminding for when your posts would be sure to follow every of Whisper's. I never thought you had any views of your own.....your posts looked like they were an extension/parroting of Whispers views. You, Ricky, were truly W's lackey..... I saw the role you had taken upon yourself....it was to shout/bark down everyone who disagreed with W's views.....you were indeed a dog....YOU, The guy who's his lackey, and is always a day late and a dollar short!Now where have I seen that phrase posted lately...hmmm...oh right.....SG's post! Goes to show....SG's posts aren't necessary her thoughts.....Ricky's the mastermind
Do you forget that you have more flip flops than the population of So Cal. And are better at waffling than a Waffle House. Or do you forget what a fool you made of yourself during the GFX thing? The provider is right, No I mean GFX is right, No the provider is right, Etc! That hurts.....not at all..... My conscience was/is clear.....I did my best in understanding the situation and I came up with different conclusions in light of new information. Unlike you, I approach every matter with an open mind. Rather sleazy of you to try use that against me, considering you knew the role I played behind the scenes.....that's just low, mate...
Old 06-08-2014, 10:09 AM   #14
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

"because he thought it served his self-interest ..."

fixed that for you.
Actually, I can't disagree with you on that.....if by serving his self-interest, you mean attention-seeking......feeding his own ego.....

I also understand that he comes up with very controversial suppositions and hyperboles......it's his strategy for garnering more attention to whatever topic he shines light on. I don't use the same approach myself. Do I agree with him using it? Honestly, I don't know. It gets results.....but also comes with the price of attracting haters....
Old 06-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #15
rockerrick
Account Disabled

The GFX situation was decided and taken care of long before you came in a day late and a dollar short like usual. Just like your lame Rickboy post in ATX about my multi handles at the time, that shit had gone on nearly 8 months, that's how late you come into subjects oh irrelevant one

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women