Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2018, 04:08 PM   #1
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow... Just Wow...

I am completely disgusted with the amount of trolling & hate allowed to be posted towards the ladies.
This constant trolling & hate speech towards the ladies is exactly why less & less ladies are active members in the posts.

To the Eccie owner,
Please do something about this, these "men" are rude & uncouth & hateful and you are going to lose your female members because of them.
Being such a well-known member of the Upstate hobby community who was incredibly active onsite, I have already stepped back from Eccie quite a bit because of these hateful people.
Smh

Fyi, y'all hateful ass men can say whatever you want in response to this post. I will not respond.
Guest041919-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:17 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

what I do wrong now dang nab it

hope the newest lady can take the Upset NY guys

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=402765

get em girl

ugh I owe ya a beer.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #3
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Build: Athletic

As in defensive tackle?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Build: Athletic

As in defensive tackle?
watch this threAD TS Hunter

good for what is called screening

oh and jokacz

I have only talked to, never met. I was ta help, but I was not very helpful sadly

Lady ask me ta help her. for ya all, seemed always nice on the phone. So just pass if not your type and be nice.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #5
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel T View Post
I am completely disgusted with the amount of trolling & hate allowed to be posted towards the ladies.
This constant trolling & hate speech towards the ladies is exactly why less & less ladies are active members in the posts.
maybes the jimmies be completely disgusted ...with the amount of pimpin an ...stealin an 20 year ol fake ...pics an funnels who be outin personal ...info an askin fer work ...numbers an credit reports fer the privilege a fuckin somethin withs no personal ...shame regardin their own appearance or their own ...habits
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:11 PM   #6
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel T View Post

To the Eccie owner,
Please do something about this, these "men" are rude & uncouth & hateful and you are going to lose your female members because of them.
Being such a well-known Threader Extraordinaire of the Upstate hobby community who was incredibly active onsite, I have already stepped back from Eccie quite a bit because of these hateful people.
Smh

Fyi, y'all hateful ass men can say whatever you want in response to this post. I will not respond.
AND another thread where you toss out insults, in response to insults and slam the door, cover your eyes, ears and mouth and you figure it's all good!

It's getting played and tired....

Go cuddle up on the couch, suck your thumb and think of the next "get rich quick" scheme and hope nobody dies at the next one.
Here's a suggestion...At the next party, ask a couple EMTs to show up....Just in case.
I wouldn't charge them cover....But that's just me....Can't wait for the 9/17 reports....
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:08 PM   #7
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

It's just the same as it ever was
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #8
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

the hookers worth seeing

never have to post anything

but real pics

and an ad or two

its not a great look to see someone like you sitting around on your ass typing all day

probably on full boat welfare bennies all the while collecting illegal tax free cash on top of it

its perception , so go ahead , knock yourself out and keep thrADing away

if they aren't typing stupid shit all day its more attractive

do you somehow think that physically repulsive hookers are somehow going to magically become more attractive......by typing ?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #9
watercooled82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
maybes the jimmies be completely disgusted ...with the amount of pimpin an ...stealin an 20 year ol fake ...pics an funnels who be outin personal ...info an askin fer work ...numbers an credit reports fer the privilege a fuckin somethin withs no personal ...shame regardin their own appearance or their own ...habits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
AND another thread where you toss out insults, in response to insults and slam the door, cover your eyes, ears and mouth and you figure it's all good!

It's getting played and tired....

Go cuddle up on the couch, suck your thumb and think of the next "get rich quick" scheme and hope nobody dies at the next one.
Here's a suggestion...At the next party, ask a couple EMTs to show up....Just in case.
I wouldn't charge them cover....But that's just me....Can't wait for the 9/17 reports....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
the hookers worth seeing

never have to post anything

but real pics

and an ad or two

its not a great look to see someone like you sitting around on your ass typing all day

probably on full boat welfare bennies all the while collecting illegal tax free cash on top of it

its perception , so go ahead , knock yourself out and keep thrADing away

if they aren't typing stupid shit all day its more attractive

do you somehow think that physically repulsive hookers are somehow going to magically become more attractive......by typing ?

I normally just lurk and keep out of things but I felt like this was all how I've been feeling lately.

I'm on Twitter and casually check out the postings a few times a day. Angel T by far is the most ridiculous poster I've ever seen. Every other tweet by her is some kind of pay me or letting everyone know someone bought her a $40 vacuum cleaner. Sitting on your couch in a disgustingly filthy and just plain messy apartment tweeting about some some $20 some 60 year old dude gave you to see a photo of your asshole and begging for shit off your amazon wishlist all under some weird delusion that you're "hustling" or some kind of queen of whatever-the-fuck while adding filtered photos like you're a teenager is not "living your best life" or whatever new social media phrase of the week is.

Take a look at some of your "peers" that tweet. I can name at least 5 that are doing it right. Or don't and keep "hustling"
watercooled82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:24 AM   #10
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since Eccie has made its comeback, reviews are pretty much useless without premium access. And the forum has no value - for information or entertainment.

Back when I joined a few years ago there were trolls, but now it is large majority trolls or toxic people so there’s no point in contributing.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:53 AM   #11
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
Since Eccie has made its comeback, reviews are pretty much useless without premium access. And the forum has no value - for information or entertainment.

Back when I joined a few years ago there were trolls, but now it is large majority trolls or toxic people so there’s no point in contributing.
Then go get lost.

The only pseudo-males that are going to miss you are those with barely existent testosterone levels.

AngelT is a coolish bitch, I kinda dig on her, especially compared to the obnoxious prostitutes we see crying themselves to death on here, typically.

There are only so many weaklings you can prey on before they realize what is happening to them.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #12
Mr. Tbone
Registered Member

Don't Angel T Staff Edit DD
Mr. Tbone is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:59 AM   #13
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

You joined just to say that!!

Tool!!
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:00 AM   #14
Mr. Tbone
Registered Member

It was a question. Jeez.
Mr. Tbone is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #15
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tbone View Post
It was a question. Jeez.
Well... good bye.. thanks for playing! No parting gift for you though...
ben dover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women