Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Board whackos starting to panic?

Anybody else notice how the board whacks are posting up more and more crazy, desperate-sounding shit the past few days? They've completely exhausted any sort of arguments relating to a legitimate political disagreement, the DNC is going gangbusters, their boy got virtually no bounce from the RNC, and whatever small hop he may have gotten is going to be rapidly forgotten.... and Clinton hit it out of the park last night by virtually all measuring sticks, a lot of conservative pundits included...and Obama is going to wow the crowd tonight, we all know it.....is panic setting in?

It's like the bus from Crazy Town pulled up at The Sandbox terminal, and Whirly, JD, BOG, Joe, Jackie and the rest of the escapees from the squirrel tank piled out the door and started posting up the nuttiest shit they can find or think up in a desperate effort to try to convince themselves that they've got a candidate that can beat Obama.

Good times.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think this is typical convention hope; I felt the same during the GOP convention...you guys looked desperate trying to prove this lie, that lie. Don't get too optimistic.

And Romney got a 6-point bump in the Rasmussen polling data. So you need to fact check your posts better.

And for clarification I think Romney is a terrible candidate and I only support him because he is NOT Obama. That is an easy sell in swing state America these days. This isn't 2008. We now know who Obama is, and it ain't pretty.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I think this is typical convention hope; I felt the same during the GOP convention...you guys looked desperate trying to prove this lie, that lie. Don't get too optimistic.

And Romney got a 6-point bump in the Rasmussen polling data. So you need to fact check your posts better.

And for clarification I think Romney is a terrible candidate and I only support him because he is NOT Obama. That is an easy sell in swing state America these days. This isn't 2008. We now know who Obama is, and it ain't pretty.
Poor Whirly. Unlike you, I don't need a political convention to have hope and confidence in my party. Unlike you, I don't hate my candidate. Unlike you, I don't base my political opinions on intolerance, divisiveness, fear and hatred. Unlike you, I read all the political polls and don't just pick the one that happens to favor my candidate this week. You telling me to fact check my posts better is laughable. If your posts are any indication, you've lost the ability (if you ever had it) to discern the difference between a fact and the bullshit conservative talking-point propaganda that you spew here.

The fact is that you and your ilk have despised Obama since he was elected, none of this has anything to do with what he's done the past four years, it's your propaganda talking point that you religiously spout at every opportunity and that comes from your whacko conservative entertainment industry megalomaniacs, alive (Limbaugh) and dead (Breitbart). The repukes have done everything possible to attempt to sabotage and obstruct every effort Obama has made to get the country back on track since day one, even if it meant risking the financial security and well-being of the country. Speaking of fact-checks, fact-check why Moody's downgraded the US credit rating last year. It didn't have anything to do with debt repayment ability. It was because of the sudden realization by the credit-rating agencies that the crazy Republicans were willing to drive the bus off the cliff in order to get what they want, the financial well-being of the country be damned.

Mitch McConnell said it early on, he meant it, and the repukes have religiously adhered to it:

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

Good luck. You'll need it.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Ah, such smudge (I am superior), from-the-heart-prose...how touching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Poor Whirly. Unlike you, I don't need a political convention to have hope and confidence in my party. Unlike you, I don't hate my candidate. Unlike you, I don't base my political opinions on intolerance, divisiveness, fear and hatred. Unlike you, I read all the political polls and don't just pick the one that happens to favor my candidate this week. You telling me to fact check my posts better is laughable. If your posts are any indication, you've lost the ability (if you ever had it) to discern the difference between a fact and the bullshit conservative talking-point propaganda that you spew here.

The fact is that you and your ilk have despised Obama since he was elected, none of this has anything to do with what he's done the past four years, it's your propaganda talking point that you religiously spout at every opportunity and that comes from your whacko conservative entertainment industry megalomaniacs, alive (Limbaugh) and dead (Breitbart). The repukes have done everything possible to attempt to sabotage and obstruct every effort Obama has made to get the country back on track since day one, even if it meant risking the financial security and well-being of the country. Speaking of fact-checks, fact-check why Moody's downgraded the US credit rating last year. It didn't have anything to do with debt repayment ability. It was because of the sudden realization by the credit-rating agencies that the crazy Republicans were willing to drive the bus off the cliff in order to get what they want, the financial well-being of the country be damned.

Mitch McConnell said it early on, he meant it, and the repukes have religiously adhered to it:

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

Obama has been the most reckless irresponsible steward of our treasury. Fact Jack !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Anybody else notice how the board whacks are posting up more and more crazy, desperate-sounding shit the past few days? They've completely exhausted any sort of arguments relating to a legitimate political disagreement, the DNC is going gangbusters, their boy got virtually no bounce from the RNC, and whatever small hop he may have gotten is going to be rapidly forgotten.... and Clinton hit it out of the park last night by virtually all measuring sticks, a lot of conservative pundits included...and Obama is going to wow the crowd tonight, we all know it.....is panic setting in?

It's like the bus from Crazy Town pulled up at The Sandbox terminal, and Whirly, JD, BOG, Joe, Jackie and the rest of the escapees from the squirrel tank piled out the door and started posting up the nuttiest shit they can find or think up in a desperate effort to try to convince themselves that they've got a candidate that can beat Obama.

Good times.
LOL. I guess that's what happens when the little blue pill doesn't even work. I have never heard more ill-informed, racist, paranoid, off-the-wall claptrap in my life. Too bad, too, because it is seriously cluttering up an otherwise enjoyable venue.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, Timmy is right about one thing, the whackos are going off the wall. But as usual, he misidentifies them.

The Obamatons are scared shitless they will lose. It's fun to watch. Only bad part is, when Obama loses, Romney wins. Crap.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, Timmy is right about one thing, the whackos are going off the wall. But as usual, he misidentifies them.

The Obamatons are scared shitless they will lose. It's fun to watch. Only bad part is, when Obama loses, Romney wins. Crap.
Ah, classic BOG post. Pithy, simple, devoid of substantive comment regarding the OP. Not surprising since he is one of the prolific nutty posters.

I'm not scared shitless, btw. That ended when Gingrich, Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Santorum and Paul (seems like there were more GOP crazies, it's hard to remember them all since there were so many) dropped out of the race. As I've stated before, Romney is a disagreeable misled stooge but I don't perceive him to be a dangerous lunatic like the rest of the repuke choices. Now, Ryan scares me since he is such a fringe economic nut and an apparent congenital liar, but Romney seems healthy....he's lived that Mormon life-style. Those people live long lives....I just hope he lives it out at his beach house, not the White House.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Uploaded by TheDrRJP on Oct 1, 2011
Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips.

It should come as no surprise that she and Barack have no clue about America's reverence for, nor reference to, our flag, or that both want to eliminate all memorials and ceremonies commemorating the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWM...eature=related

Well lets start all over again Timmy...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Tim, I know quite a few Democrats that drank the Kool-aid and had tears of joy in their eyes when they voted for Obama om '08 that are holding their nose this year. I also know plenty of left leaning Independents that are voting Libertarian - which I probably will do also - or Republican with a close pin on. Obama doesn't have the love and adoration of his party let alone the country anymore. I think he'll win, but mostly because Independents and women will vote against the religiosity and anti-woman sentiments of the Republicans and their atrocious platform.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Anybody else notice how the board whacks are posting up more and more crazy, desperate-sounding shit the past few days? It's like the bus from Crazy Town pulled up at The Sandbox terminal, and Whirly, JD, BOG, Joe, Jackie and the rest of the escapees from the squirrel tank piled out the door and started posting up the nuttiest shit they can find or think up in a desperate effort to try to convince themselves that they've got a candidate that can beat Obama. Good times.

YES! That is a perfect description of when their bullshit posts start to show they are all hat and no cattle. They are bovine brains at best but none are smart enough to close the gates at the ranch.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Tim, I know quite a few Democrats that drank the Kool-aid and had tears of joy in their eyes when they voted for Obama om '08 that are holding their nose this year. I also know plenty of left leaning Independents that are voting Libertarian - which I probably will do also - or Republican with a close pin on. Obama doesn't have the love and adoration of his party let alone the country anymore. I think he'll win, but mostly because Independents and women will vote against the religiosity and anti-woman sentiments of the Republicans and their atrocious platform.
Well, nobody could have lived up to those expectations, never happens. The point is that the song and dance being played out by the repukes is incredibly hypocritical. They did everything possible to try to limit President Obama's success, even at the price of advocating policy that any sane person would know is bad for the country. (see debt ceiling fight comments). And now, as the Big Dog said last night, they base their entire argument on this position: "We trashed the economy, we handed over a country that was losing 750,000 jobs a month to Obama, and he just hasn't fixed the mess that we made fast enough for us. Now, we want you to let us try again and our plan is the same as it was when we trashed the economy and handed it over to Obama: cut taxes on the rich, deregulate, and get rid of the social safety net programs that we have been trying to get rid of forever, social security, medicare, medicaid, etc etc etc." You'd have to be seriously stupid, or someone that suffered some pretty substantial head trauma after Bush left office to buy into this shit.

BTW, I encourage you to vote Libertarian.

And, we agree on the atrociousness of the GOP platform....hey, the GOP war on women only effects what? 51% of the US population? And it's foisted on women by the 1% of the old, rich white guys that run the GOP.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Earth to Timmy: Rich old white guys run the Democrats, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #13
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Tim, COG's politics may be skewed towards his glass being two thirds empty, but he has lucid moments. I will be the first to agree that Romney/Ryan is a mindless idiot/calculating lunatic ticket that should easily be seen for what it is. Then again, I lost ALL faith in the voting public when a much too similar duo was reinstated in 2004. Those who do not learn from their mistakes...
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is a oldie but a goody...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKnV...eature=related
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Earth to Timmy: Rich old white guys run the Democrats, too.
Not so much. And, the old rich white guys who run the Democratic party aren't committed to policies that fuck over everybody that isn't a rich, old white guy. A distinction that I bet probably escapes you.

Save the "sure, the democrats care about you" comment for tomorrow. You've already used it once today and, who knows? Maybe by tomorrow, you will think up something better.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women