Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default GFE/NON-GFE attitude

I had an interesting exchange with another very well respected hobbyist recently and it made me think this would be a good topic of discussion as I have had similar experiences.

I asked him recently about a certain provider. The basic flow of the conversation was.....This is almost verbatim, but I changed it enough and I do not think he would mind as he is free to join or remain outside of this conversation.....

Quote:
When he is with her he only thinks of himself and what he wants. There are a few girls who don't appear to be into sex and she is one of them. So he gives that hot chick a good pounding with only himself in mind. He does enjoy her though.
I have been in a similar situation, where the hot girl does not appear into it, so you basically just give a good pussy pounding and be on your way. Don't get me wrong, I also prefer a nice GFE. Should guys feel guilty about this? Do providers expect this type of date from time to time especially more so if they are not GFE? Do guys view this as a form of "I'll get my money's worth out of her this way" kind of thing? I'll be honest, I have found myself having these types of dates with providers who are mainly BP girls, one and done, non GFE's, CBJ's. The extra pounding has never been meant to cause any type of physical harm. As a matter of fact, many of them have appeared to have enjoyed it. But I can see if they had 3 or 4 or 5 or more appointments in a day all at that kind of pace, that it could wear a person out very quickly. Maybe if NON-GFE ladies were GFE instead, they might have a more intimate softer approach by their gentlemen callers?

thoughts please.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

5% of the time, a selfish act without much regard for her pleasure is what I want

15% of the time, a PSE with a naughty girl is great fun

80% of the time (maybe less if I really over-analyzed this), I prefer a GFE as long as post P4P boundaries are maintained/maintainable.

I do greatly enjoy learning about what different women enjoy and in learning variations on technique to mix and match. I get an enormous rush from witnessing a real female orgasm (or a faked one that is convincing). The sudden rush of wetness and the body curling cumming is like a drug to me. I'm not good enough in bed to witness that unless I go the GFE route.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I have been in a similar situation, where the hot girl does not appear into it, so you basically just give a good pussy pounding and be on your way.
I like sex the way i like sex. Sometimes that means slow and sensual, and sometimes that means fast and intensely passionate. But i never never never enjoy sex if she is clearly a disinterested party.

Frankly, i don't think i'd even be able to perform, if ya catch my drift. No matter how physically attractive she may be.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

I am definitely one of those who prefer GFE. If the lady does happen to be disinterested, which happens rarely since I choose my providers carefully, it's not a problem.
I'll fucking destroy her then! (Well I like to think so.)

Sort of like driving a car, sometimes you just want to find out how fast it can go... on the right straightaway.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Its over so quick in my case, i never can notice within that minute so I'm not sure it would make a difference...
Old 11-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I obviously much prefer the lady to be into it, but my demeanor does not change even if she is not. "Pounding" is not in my repertoire.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #7
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

I am still old fashion, who likes to please first and get pleasure from giving. Even though we play this "game" of GF/BF, it's still fun for make believe! Maybe, that's why dfk and daty are so sensual for me...a great turn on!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #8
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Sam !!!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I like sex the way i like sex. Sometimes that means slow and sensual, and sometimes that means fast and intensely passionate. But i never never never enjoy sex if she is clearly a disinterested party.

Frankly, i don't think i'd even be able to perform, if ya catch my drift. No matter how physically attractive she may be.
There is ways to getter done with a dead fish fuck. But I'm sure the gals can say some guys are a dead fish fucks, and are the man in his mind only.

you can think who you rather be with
think who to call next.
think how you rather it was going
pound that puddy
facefuck'em. (sometimes that wakes them up. If not, try not to drown them)
just do it and get it over with

and here is one that will piss them off
pull out. give yourself a hand job. then say right after ya cum. "Good can we/you/I leave now.
or
errrr mmmm ahhhh can't say that one. she reads eccie, never mind
Old 11-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #10
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I prefer thin over gfe...
Old 11-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #11
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Interesting discussion GP and being the hobbiest involved in that exchange, have no issues sharing as this is what this board does.

I think most are in this hobby to get that special attention, affection and a connection we desire. And I totally agree with what Bob, Sam and DD's ditto said. If I put numbers to it like Bob did, it would be closer to 95 out of 100 were mutually enjoyed by all involved. 3 or 4 may be more into pleasing me and therefore are not looking to be pleasured the same way. Still gfe and doing everything I want but missing that desire to be pleasing to them as well. Still fun but below the first 95%. And the last 1% and we all have been there is the ones who are in it for cash only and just want it over and you would never repeat with them again. EXCEPT and I may be in the minority, if she is smokin hot and the visual of who you are with is what dreams are made of. The ones you don't ever repeat with are cold and distant. In a perfect world she would be in the 95% but she's not so what do you do. Contrary to the wall street 99% movement. sometimes I want that 1% but only if she's very hot. I am proud to stand in the 1% category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I obviously much prefer the lady to be into it, but my demeanor does not change even if she is not. "Pounding" is not in my repertoire.

Now Jack you say "pounding" is not in your repertoire, well it's not really me either. Maybe it's more living out that fantasy of just doing a hot young beautiful woman you never have a chance with and going in knowing she is not looking to be pleasured, is not gfe so you do all the positions you want to do and only thinking about what you want to do. With all I try to find out a girls favorite position or what turns her on, what she likes the best. But with the 1% that I choose to see, lacking that personal connection, it may be very selfish, but I am in it for what I want to do. And she leaves happy too. Or as happy as someone in her situation could be.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #12
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A girl laying there disinterested is too much of a turnoff for me. Fast or slow, soft or hard, I like it all. I agree with GP.
The other thing that really interests me is what the hell is going through these girls' minds while they just lay there? Are they nervous and clammed up? Are they just staring at the ceiling wondering when you'll finish and get the hell out?
I guess I just don't get how someone could lay there and have that much of a miserable time over and over again. Who the hell would want to associate a fantastic act like having sex with feelings like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Old 11-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #13
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm.... I have seen the light, maybe I will start acting not interested now to get pounded.....WOOOOOT! *Stares at the ceiling fan* Lets do this!
Old 11-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Hmmmm.... I have seen the light, maybe I will start acting not interested now to get pounded.....WOOOOOT! *Stares at the ceiling fan* Lets do this!
It's funny you say that Lexxxy. On the flip side of this conversation, I have had ladies who I would totally consider GFE and they have demanded the "pounding". That can be sexy as hell also!

There is one provider (no names unless they come forward themself) who constantly says "Get that pussy!". I find that HAWT HAWT HAWT!
Old 11-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #15
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

would a moderator please explain why "GFE" can't be used in an ad by a provider but an entire thread dedicated to the term, and which uses it in its title, is permissible.

thanks.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women