Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Cancellation-

(A little birdie, the grapevine, whatever)I am so sorry I had to cancel appointments last week and this week-Life gets in the way-someone close to me is really sick right now:'(-plus my SO has tendonitis-I don't live in San Antonio-Sometimes I drive and get everything ready and I get a text saying I can't make it-also it is spring break and IC went up quite a bit-if you can't make it-which is okay with me-whatever it is-maybe whoever just wasn't feeling frisky-maybe you were just nervous-But basically I never never complain on the other line-I treat ya'll gents with respect-but the bottom line is I just wanted to apoligize its so much better when you address the issue instead of talking behind my back

love Karla, huggies and kissies!!lets just all get along!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Perhaps you should have reviewed the resolution to the "dear anonymous" thread before posting that you heard from a little birdie stuff being said behind your back which to me means someone leaked info to you which is a violation of forum policy.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I read that thread but this is irrelevant to any forum-this was basically an apology to a few appointments I had to cancel at last minute this month simply because I couldn't get away from family
Old 03-23-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Karla, I started the thread in the ML to which you refer. To be accurate, you didn't cancel on me. You simply quit communicating after we had agreed on a time to meet. That's twice you've done exactly the same thing to me. No cancellation, no apology, nothing. I consider such action to be very rude and I have no intention of giving you the opportunity to do it again. Too bad for me. I really wanted to see you because, when you do follow through on sessions, your reviews are excellent.
Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
Yeah I read that thread but this is irrelevant to any forum-this was basically an apology to a few appointments I had to cancel at last minute this month simply because I couldn't get away from family
So you mean its just an apology out of the blue and it has nothing to do with your following statements:

Quote:
(A little birdie, the grapevine, whatever)
Quote:
its so much better when you address the issue instead of talking behind my back
There has been no negative review on you or any co-ed or alert thread opened about you canceling on people. The only topic discussed on this issue has been on the men's private forum (mod's if me just referring to it is not ok, please edit my post). Therefore it seems you are acknowledging getting private info, like Ms. Joy did.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

hey karla...if you need use of an incall...pm me.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
hey karla...if you need use of an incall...pm me.
New doubles combo in the making?
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #8
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

you naughty boy you!
just offering help
Old 03-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Nice gesture, I'm sure your efforts do not go unnoticed. Have a wonderful day.

[PRIVATE] BTW did you ever get by Wildfish for that calamari?[PRIVATE]
Old 03-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Someone ought to post some "bait" in the Mens Lounge. Simply a thread stating they had come in to some serious cash and were looking for a provider they could take on a all expenses paid trip to Paris whom they could lavish with expensive gifts and bouquets of money. Then just sit back and see how many girls just "randomly" contact him to be friendly, lol.

In response to Karla's post though apologies are nice, but phone calls notifying someone of a last minute cancellation are always better. Real life happens to all of everyone. Some of us just need a little practice keeping our scheduled "friends" in the loop so they don't feel like chumps
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

by private...i take it was meant for me to see
nope havent gone yet.... hint hint
i am thinking about going back for wine today or tomorrow though. just no food. and until i find another wine bar.

lol @ malachaii! too friggin funny. boy oh boy..theres soo much i wanna say...but my lips are sealed....maybe i should stick a d* in it
Old 03-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #12
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Indeed it was meant for you to see, would be intersted if you do find a new wine bar, can never have too much good wine.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #13
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
lol @ malachaii! too friggin funny. boy oh boy..theres soo much i wanna say...but my lips are sealed....maybe i should stick a d* in it
I would love to be the one to help you out with that
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #14
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't say the birdie was a gentleman-and I recently lost my phone(excuses, excuses-I know-right?) I had a prepaid hobby phone with a 830 number and I lost it-and sometimes I'm having a PM/TX war back and forth-back and forth-and its going nowhere(except for dirty talk and asking for pics-so yes sometimes I have to drop people with no respond-sorry) This morning thyis gentleman texted me asking if I did bbfs-I said "no I do not" and he said like "okay-thank you for your time"-end of story-but a few of these gentleman here on eccie text me saying "why don't you do bare"? "I thought you were a hooker"? and I ignore them but to this day they are still texting me SHIT-that shows how sad their life is-hahahahah-Altbier-no one metioned you at all-and yes I remember exactly why I cancelled-no disrespect hon
Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I hate having to make a guy feel like a "Chump"-because I wouldn't want it done to me-but I have never let someone come to my IC just to turn him away(except for the guy I got a warning about after recieving two okays)but sometimes I have to admit I feel not good about the appointment-or am not in the mood-I'm sorry to those that I left hanging-by whatever reason-but if your mad and talking shit-then no I'm not sorry to you...............still a princess, Karla

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women