Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40399
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Majority Of Americans Now Think Biden’s Mental Faculties Are Lacking.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-sta...5d8153f949510c

I still do not think Biden will be the Democrat Nominee.

I don’t know who will be. Newsome is the name that keeps coming up.

The Democrats do have one more option. Simply admit that Biden is nothing but a figure head, and the US Executive Branch is really being run by a committee of powerful insiders.

The voters might settle for that if it means keeping Trump out of the White House.

Of course, there is still the problem of Kamala. If Biden croaks, she will be President. She might not be so receptive to being nothing but a figurehead.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

like who votes for him ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Many folks today have a family member, or know someone with a family member, who has some form of cognitive decline. There are several to many formal medical diagnoses for how a mental decline manifests itself, but most folks can spot it when it becomes advanced.

Apparently now, most ordinary folks can spot that President Biden can no longer function as an adult independent of a robust support staff. One does not need to be a medical or psychiatric professional to spot a cognitive decline when it this obvious.

That VP Harris and the Cabriite Secretaries have not acted on the 25th amendment to replace Mr. Biden as president is a major abrogation of their individual and collective responsibilities as high government officials.

That his senior political advisors, daily care givers and close family members continue to facilitate his continued activities as president are not acts of kindness for him. Continuing to do so now amounts to blatant elder abuse in my view.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

There is another option.
Keep hopping him up on “go Joe”, like they did at the State of the Union Address.

Trump is right in asking for a drug test before the debates.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

The number of people who are going to vote for him anyway is an indication of how much Donald Trump is despised throughout the country. This election isn’t about who is the most popular but rather who is the most hated.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The number of people who are going to vote for him anyway is an indication of how much Donald Trump is despised throughout the country. This election isn’t about who is the most popular but rather who is the most hated.

amazing. you are right and wrong in the same post.

really? the people who vote for Trump "anyway" are .... voting for him because he is hated?

not by his supporters. the DNC and their sheeple cultists of course!

your post is liberal nonsense trying and failing bigly to make a nonexistent point

and you contradicted yourself.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... I'm not seeing it that way, mate.

... Majority of Americans surely believe Joe Biden has
gone dotty - just as the OP mentioned.

And a majority of Democrats don't want Biden to run again.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Uh, the story said otherwise. It said both Biden and Trump.

And who votes for Biden?

Most of the country.

Book it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

And who votes for Biden?

Most of the country.

Book it.
book 'em Danno?

if you say so

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:54 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

And who votes for Biden?

Most of the country.

Book it.
yes the brain dead will vote the brain dead ticket
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Do the majority of Americans think that Trump is a spring chicken? They are only 4 years apart. They are both almost 4 fucking decades older than I am and they both seem slow/off to me.

This whole election is a joke. What a bigger joke is that so many motherfuckers like me have no choice but to choose Biden because Trump is such a despicable human being and a disgraceful role model for our kids.

For those who think Trump sounds any sharper than Biden, I suggest you go see an ENT physician ASAP to get your fucking ears checked.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I can agree with that "most hated" theory, but It is my belief that another vote driver is n play that is parallel, but not competing with the haters voting theory.

I am convinced that there are conservatives, moderate Republicans and independents who would prefer a Republican other than Mr. Trump, but will still vote for him based on record of policy decisions he has made in the past.

Policies that have domestic an international impact for Americans at home or at work. The border and illegal immigration is one such issue. Our tax structure is another. Internationally, Mr. Trump's previous dealings with China, Iran, and North Korea specifically have been erased.. Mr. Trump's dealings with the Middle East as a whole are a suite of other policy decisions and executive actions that have been undercut or reversed by the current administration.

What Americans of various political persuasions see this election year, are previously effective actions and policy decisions implemented by Mr Trump when he was president that President Biden or his behind the scenes handlers and power brokers have reversed, flapped or eliminated.

They see the adverse effects that have come from that and will vote for Mr. Trump regardless of whether or not they would like another Republican more. Nikki Haley is not the only one in that group of voters.
Old Today, 05:32 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Do the majority of Americans think that Trump is a spring chicken? They are only 4 years apart. They are both almost 4 fucking decades older than I am and they both seem slow/off to me.

This whole election is a joke. What a bigger joke is that so many motherfuckers like me have no choice but to choose Biden because Trump is such a despicable human being and role model for our kids.

For those who think Trump sounds any sharper than Biden, I suggest you check your fucking ears and go see an ENT physician ASAP.
Well said LM.

And that is part of the point I was trying to make above. You are entitled to vote as you plesse and for your own reasons. I respect that. . . .yet much the same is in play on the other side too.

It is my belief that many other potential Trump voters are driven less by the hate Biden motive (and here are those) and more by the policy issues that are at stake this year.

There are lifelong Democrats in Chicago and elswhere that see social services important to them being diminished or eliminated in favor of immigrants from places they cannot find on a map. They see homeless veterans who have been sheltered, now turned back out into the street to house non-citizens h4re rom the far corners of the Earth.

These too are voters who do not like Mr. rump as a person, but who may (some of them) vote Republican in the fall.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women