Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Question I want to know...

what you men think of this idea?

Ive been thinking of doing a drawing every month for a FREE date. it will be a win win thing bc it can get Free dates for you gentlemen...and ladies too if you want em (wink wink Dallas)... and exposure for the new hires. And maybe some reviews to since I dont make multiple handles to write fake ones myself.

I have a fan page now for cc's in my signature and want interested men to sign up.... only one signup per handle..., dont want people stacking the deck LOL. Before you can be approved I need your handle and before you can see the girl if you win you still need to be screened. CC's will be covering the cost to the girl... so dont worry bout that. you can still tip them though lol

Any ideas on the rules other than that? I want to start to do the first one next week. I want input or do you not think this is a good idea?

no guys I'm not being all that nice.. haha Business is good... but I do feel for SOME of you guys who used t call all the time but cant afford anymore. also some of the new girls can use the exposure... Annie

ps. BR men will need 2 references and handlesLOL...
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
Guest112920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

GREAT IDEA SIGN ME UP
Guest112920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

NO ideas on how it would be fair except for the screening aspect..Veronica is trying to help make it a public thing but we are not sure how to have it happen besides date and time..I want like a rolling wheel that would have people actually watching so nobody could bitch it was not fair or bias.... HOW THE HELL DO WE DO THAT?? I think its a great idea and REALLY would make me feel good about the old regs that just cant afford it anymore but are upstanding in every other way.... annie ( and lets not forget the newbie that would otherwise be eaten alive) Again CC'S is eating it but still a win/win situation... This is the first time I have been excited about the same ol same in YEARS.. Just dont want all the shit that will come behind it ya know??
Old 04-29-2010, 03:05 AM   #4
hengentj
Gaining Momentum

Let's see...a free drawing for a free date? Uh, yeah, sign me up! I'm willing to go by the honor system. Whatever you ladies come up with is fine by me.
hengentj is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:31 AM   #5
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

great idea annie. thats very nice of you. you always can add a link to your website get you a webcam post when you will spin. then the guys can login on your site and watch you spin the wheel. goodluck!!! i know im not welcome to see your girls so dont sign me up!
brother is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #6
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

sign me up!! my yahoo id is dageaux1011
bigclitluvr is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually brother thats a good idea..and like we said ANYONE can join but there is a screening process and muliple handles are not allowed (i think everyone understands the reason) Like the idea of the web cam though..VERONICA?? Also I do believe there is a yahoo group in place that is going to be the start off for the names and screening.... Just in the process of figuring out how to do it alas this thread. Thanks for the input.... Annie
Old 04-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
brother
Valued Poster

annie i seen around 6 to 8 your grils in th past. i only have one handle.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I am in it , to win it......
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #10
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Brother that is exactly the point.. I DONT CARE WHO WINS.. ITS a nice idea and it WILL help out (or not lol) a newbie girl with no reviews .. and a dawg that may be just a little short of change lately.. I personally hope its one of the guys that we never hear from anymore cause they feel like if they are not reviewing they are of no use to the board.. I also am wondering if there should be like a 24 hour notice if they can make it..or forfit? What day should it be held (once a month is what I think but the day to pick??) We think that this next week will be the trial so we have alot of work to do...
Old 04-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
brother
Valued Poster

i feel 24 hour is a good time limit. just something that came to mind if the provider knows that he was the winner will that made her service better to get a good review or worst coz CC paying for the service.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Sounds great; you can sign me up!
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #13
Smirk
Gaining Momentum

I would definitely sign up for that. And the honor system is fine, although a webcam spin would be awesome.

And really, the girls would possibly make more money because most of us would tip them something, and they will get a great review, I'm sure.
Smirk is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #14
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Never went through an agency, but for you wanting to do this I'll give it a try. Now with the drawing, What is the amount of time with the lady, and what services do they provide.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #15
Wang
Registered Member

this may help to keep it simple annie.

http://www.random.org/draws/
Wang is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women