Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2020, 08:49 AM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Plan B’s. Disrespectful or acceptable? What if your the plan B?(Client/Provider)

wanting you guys and gals opinion on plan b’s. Share your thoughts and stories.

In my opinion a plan B is someone I’m already screened with that knows I’m legit and Im aiming to see her anyways that can fill in a voided time slot quickly if needed and available. This is usually someone you have already seen or if not.......someone who has screened you well and knows your not flaky.

A plan B is not someone you as a client has on standby in case a provider cancels, is running late, or no call no shows you (ncns). At least not for me since I don’t book hourly. Canceling on my end without proper notice is sorta disrespectful in my case because I book overnights and weekends they could have been available to other gents with. I have to take that into consideration. If a lady or client no calls or no shows, or cancels very late before an appointment that really sucks on both sides. Especially if it’s outcall to you as a client.

For me however I find short notice cancellations or ncns’s from providers to be blatantly disrespectful and twatswatting (female version of cockblocking) that pushes the act ncns or cancelling over the line. Taking a possible opportunity from another accommodating provider through selfishness of knowing she can’t show up or probably won’t. Because she has either overbooked or doesn’t want to keep that obligation. And trying to rebook a short notice overnight is not easy.

IF A PROVIDER HAD YOU BOOKED AS A REGULAR FOR AN HOUR SESSION, AND SHE TOLD YOU SHE WANTED TO CANCEL WITH YOU FOR BIGGER MONEY APPOINTMENT WOULD YOU BE MAD IF SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD CANCEL ON YOU? Hopefully if you have self respect and she has courtesy or respects you as a client she wouldn’t unless you approved. But anyone that would allow that would and should definitely feel slighted.

When a provider makes a client a plan B thats not as detrimental to her business in the short term. Long term yes because if guys know or assume she’s flaky that’s ultimately the gents fault given the knowledge we have with reviews available and reports. A client might say he’s okay with a provider canceling or choosing a better paid time opportunity B and that he would maybe rebook for another time in the near and not so distant future. But could you really blame him if he never contacted that provider again or tried to rebook? When people feel slighted sometimes they won’t be honest and tell you so they don’t seem not nice. You can’t anonymously complain to corporate in this case (like a little bia) because she’s her own boss, store owner, franchise, and manager.

If you as a client booked a provider and she wasn’t on time or ncns you, and you called to cancel the appointment cause she was late respectively; and as a provider you later found out he had a plan B due to your scheduling issue would you be upset if you found out he had a plan B on standby? Would you still try to see him again, or would you feel slighted?

If you were the prospective plan B provider in question would you feel slighted not being his first option for the day or night?

I also sometimes believe in hobby karma as a client. Meaning if a situation falls through sometimes not having a session or a plan B works out better. Your already pissed, it changes the mood, your sexually vulnerable to making stupid last minute decisions cause your not thinking with the right head and just the carnal need. I don’t want to settle on a plan, or a level of service. It’s either the same as what I had planned or an obvious upgrade.

Having a “backup” is the traditional sense of what a plan b is and I do concede and agree to that. But when we are working with verified providers (pros) versus ladies who are amateurs (non pros) guarantee you that lady you feel is your back up can’t be someone you haven’t seen before and sometimes ladies you know who haven’t met you yet. Because they might feel suddenly slighted since you weren’t there first choice and pick. Might even resent being used as a references cause what have you done for her lately lol. I’ve had that happen before in the past. Or some may negotiate to get more money from you to your detriment since no one showed up and you now are in dire need of their services. It’s gets quite savage.

There’s no good way to let a lady or client know they are the backup plan. I’d just rather take my lick and be done with it. You post what happened so your fellow dawgs and providers know; or you let it slide while you hold the rage inside. Lol.

I feel like no matter what anyone says, someone will feel slighted.

How do y’all feel about plan B’s.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 10:07 AM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just wanted to add in conclusion. Anyway you slice it, someone will feel slighted.

Someone cuts the cake? Someone picks the piece? Your most honest opinion and answers on plan b’s please.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:30 PM   #3
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, the thought of asking a client that I've already booked a time with, if it's "ok" to cancel because someone else offered me more money, is absolutely fucked up!! I have had to cancel only because something out of my control had happened and I'm asking to reschedule with them offering a discounted donation.

But I have been cancelled on stating the original provider they really wanted to see, contacted them back. And that to me feels like a slap in the face. In my opinion, if I'm not your number one choice for that particular day/ evening, then dont book an appointment.

No shows hurt our income especially if you're new to the game or just moved and haven't established a regular customer base. We're losing the money from that appt and very possibly, we lost money on a legit paying client that asked for that time slot because they weren't able to make it any other time. Not to mention it's very disrespectful. Scheduling an appointment is necessary. And those men who think i should be available at any given second when they want, drive me insane. If my business were to operate under those circumstances, then I'd have a number ticket taker in my livingroom and it would look like the damn DMV.
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 11:07 AM   #4
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I had a regular girl I saw in Nola, kinda a 2 or 3 times a year thing. I traveled there now and then for work.
One date, she didn't answer the her phone. I had to do a request for a plan b. The provider who answered didn't mind, but this wasn't planned. I am glad because plan b turned out to be damn good plan.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women