Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default There's no such thing as simple preference, so she must be racist... right?

That's what a lot of people in the hobby claim, anyway. But what about not-hobby? Are people allowed to have simple preferences in the RW? If so, why would the hobby be any different?

This ad was in the plain, "Women Seeking Men" section of the personals on Craigslist.

+++++++++++++++++++

Seeking Intelligent Life Form (Here)

Looking for a man over 50 who is intelligent, can converse on a variety of subjects...Maybe an argument or two about the current state of affairs. Your education is actually knowing global events, not parroting shit from MSM.

I am an articulate, pretty, very fit female of color looking for a White or Hispanic/Native American man who likes conversations on deep thoughts, loves me in all my imperfections.

Be beautiful on the inside and maybe teach me things I do not know.

http://austin.craigslist.org/w4m/5713911294.html
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:08 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

She sounds like she would into BBCR.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:08 PM   #3
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Are people allowed to have simple preferences in the RW?
The PC crowd would probably frown on it.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:49 PM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course people are allowed to have a preference in their personal relationships. It's all about what the respective partners personally find attractive. People get up in arms in the hobby because this is supposed to be be a place when no matter what you look like you should be able to find a woman is willing to spend time with you at a price. The reality of the hobby is different.

For example, I see east asian men in the hobby but in my personal life, an east Asian guy would have to be much more attractive than a potential partner of another ethnicity.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:55 PM   #5
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

I don't see any problem with that CL post.
Even in the hobby world providers are free to pick & choose who they want to see. If I come across a provider who chooses not to see me then I just move right past her and on to the next one. There are plenty of fish in the hobby sea, so just recast your line and eventually you'll nab one.
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:09 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default One slight difference...

The ad clearly posted the "preferences" of the lady. She did not post an exclusion "no blacks, no Asians, no middle-eastern terrorists, etc."

The exclusionary language gets everybody all riled up
(and, of course, the actual exclusion does, too...)
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:37 AM   #7
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
That's what a lot of people in the hobby claim, anyway. But what about not-hobby? Are people allowed to have simple preferences in the RW? If so, why would the hobby be any different?

This ad was in the plain, "Women Seeking Men" section of the personals on Craigslist.

+++++++++++++++++++

Seeking Intelligent Life Form (Here)

Looking for a man over 50 who is intelligent, can converse on a variety of subjects...Maybe an argument or two about the current state of affairs. Your education is actually knowing global events, not parroting shit from MSM.

I am an articulate, pretty, very fit female of color looking for a White or Hispanic/Native American man who likes conversations on deep thoughts, loves me in all my imperfections.

Be beautiful on the inside and maybe teach me things I do not know.

http://austin.craigslist.org/w4m/5713911294.html
No, I believe personal preferences that are in conflict with current liberal orthodoxy must be eliminated.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

People are "allowed" preference in the hobby just as anywhere else.

Providers are actually people, unless some one forgot to send me the memo indicating otherwise.

The only people who claim providers are not entitled to preference, are not providers.

It's a good thing there aren't as many pimps in the world as there used to be, right?

We've come a long way, and all that jazz.....
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women