Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59957
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2023, 09:58 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The leftists want to destroy your city too

So much for being a sanctuary city till the scumbag illegals come home to roost

NYC Mayor Eric Adams calls for migrants to be sent to EVERY U.S. city as Big Apple becomes overwhelmed with thousands of new arrivals daily and looks to ease burden

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has called for migrants to be sent to every major city in America as he continues to try and solve the Big Apple's overwhelming immigrant crisis.

The mayor has reopened many of the city's closed hotels and turned them into migrant shelters to deal with an influx of asylum seekers in the past months and expected arrivals in the coming weeks.

However, on CBS' Face the Nation Sunday, Adams told host Margaret Brennan that this is 'not a burden on one city' and proposed a shared solution.
'We have 108,000 cities, villages, towns,' he said. 'If everyone takes a small portion of that, and if it's coordinated at the border to ensure that those who are coming here to this country in a lawful manner is actually moved throughout the entire country, it is not a burden on one city.'
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:04 AM   #2
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
'We have 108,000 cities, villages, towns,' he said. 'If everyone takes a small portion of that, and if it's coordinated at the border to ensure that those who are coming here to this country in a lawful manner is actually moved throughout the entire country, it is not a burden on one city.'
Sounds like a pretty reasonable statement to me. I've known a lot of immigrants and the vast majority of them make their new city or town better. I can't think of a single one who has destroyed their city or town. These include immigrants form Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Trinidad, Jamaica, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Italy, England, Holland, Germany, Canada, Australia, etc.

Why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Sounds like a pretty reasonable statement to me.
Not surprising that you are ok with destroying other cities and towns by importing scumbag illegals who the towns taxpayers have to support and pay for

Leftists don't care about the taxpayers.
Leftists don't care about normal Americans.
Old 05-22-2023, 10:13 AM   #4
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not surprising that you are ok with destroying other cities and towns by importing scumbag illegals who the towns taxpayers have to support and pay for

Leftists don't care about the taxpayers.
Leftists don't care about normal Americans.
Out of all the immigrants I've known, which as noted above, are many, not a single one has destroyed a city or lived off of the taxpayers. This is pure fear mongering on your part.
Why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants who probably send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy? Seems hypocritical.
Old 05-22-2023, 10:20 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Out of all the immigrants I've known, which as noted above, are many, not a single one has destroyed a city or lived off of the taxpayers. This is pure fear mongering on your part.
Who is paying to house all these scumbag illegals?

Who is paying to educate these scumbag illegals kids?

Who is paying to feed these scumbag illegals?

THE TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY THEY ARE IN
Old 05-22-2023, 10:42 AM   #6
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who is paying to house all these scumbag illegals?

Who is paying to educate these scumbag illegals kids?

Who is paying to feed these scumbag illegals?

THE TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY THEY ARE IN
Other than schooling, all of the immigrants I've known paid for these things themselves. As far as schooling, the ones I know, their kids are usually US citizens so by right they can attend public schools. And the rent they pay goes to a landlord, who pays property tax on that property, which goes towards the schools.

And BTW, I'm a taxpayer, as are most Democrats. As for "normal American,," WTF does that even mean? LOL
Old 05-22-2023, 10:52 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Other than schooling, all of the immigrants I've known paid for these things themselves. As far as schooling, the ones I know, their kids are usually US citizens so by right they can attend public schools. And the rent they pay goes to a landlord, who pays property tax on that property, which goes towards the schools.

And BTW, I'm a taxpayer, as are most Democrats. As for "normal American,," WTF does that even mean? LOL
Yeah right

then why is it costing NYC alone over $4 BILLION to house, feed, etc these scumbag illegals?

Mayor Adams Fumes Over Migrant Influx: 900 Migrants Arrive In NYC In One Day… Illegal Alien Crisis Will Cost Over $4 Billon
Old 05-22-2023, 11:11 AM   #8
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

If you're so mad at "scumbag illegals," why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants at the massage places,who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC?
Old 05-22-2023, 11:35 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you're so mad at "scumbag illegals," why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants at the massage places,who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC?
Why do you continue to go off topic?

Your comment has nothing to do with leftists wanting to destroy your city too by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support.

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals alone
Old 05-22-2023, 11:43 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

New York City Loses Nearly a Half-Million Residents Since COVID-19

“TheU.S. Census Bureau revealedon May 18 that more than468,200 residents left the Big Apple between April 2020 and July 2022; that’s a 5.3 percent decrease…According to the census data, most city-dwellers fled to the South.”

Full Article: https://bit.ly/3IxdT4M

@ChiefNerd
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 02:29 PM   #11
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you continue to go off topic?

Your comment has nothing to do with leftists wanting to destroy your city too by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support.

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals alone
It's right on topic. You're just afraid to answer. Why do you give your money to "scumbag illegal" Chinese women sent by the leftist People's Republic of China to destroy American cities and send money back to our leftist enemies?
Old 05-22-2023, 02:37 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's right on topic. You're just afraid to answer. Why do you give your money to "scumbag illegal" Chinese women sent by the leftist People's Republic of China to destroy American cities and send money back to our leftist enemies?
There you go again - off topic trying to hijack this thread.

You know your fellow leftists want to destroy every city by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support. I guess you are ashamed about that. Or just don't want people to find out the truth of how much taxpayer money from normal, hard working Americans are being wasted to house, feed, clothe, educate, etc these scumbag illegals

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals in NYC alone. And that is just one city
Old 05-22-2023, 02:40 PM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I'm not off topic or trying to hijack anything. I'm talking about actual leftists, not democrats! Marxists sent here to destroy America. You give them your money and at the same time pretend that the democrats are leftists!
Old 05-22-2023, 06:49 PM   #14
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen enough

Let’s get on topic

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:16 PM   #15
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen enough

Let’s get on topic

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Sir, I respectfully ask:
The thread is about leftists sending immigrants to destroy American cities. By any reasonable definition, the Marxist People's Republic of China is much more leftist than the American Democrats are, so how is asking the OP why he gives his money to immigrants, who are sent here by actual leftists, who would love to destroy American cities, off topic?

I don't get it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women