Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default On the subject of Reya Sunshine, Sixxbach and Fat Men that can't fuck.....

It seems some freedom has been taken with some stories that are not fully presented.....

I socialize with a lot of people. I have a lot of friends and acquaintances. I do a lot of lunches and after hour get togethers and am a part of a variety of different cliques/groups.....

So i get to see as well as know things about people that others do not know.....

I asked around trying to see what all the animosity and ugly words exchanged were about.....

Hell... I like to beat up on a poster when they are simply wrong.....

But even now I am not really that sure about much other than most of you can't see the uselessness in debating a drunk (not referring to Reya) and Homer don't think fat guys can fuck for more than a minute or two or repeat.....

Some of you did Reya very, very wrong and now we've lost one of the more intelligent ladies capable of debating a subject and holding her own... Oh... Wait... Am I really concerned that we lost a lady?.... yeah... Kind of ....... It as easy to point other ladies to Reya and her posting style and suggest that she was not a bad model for female participation on the boards.....

Are some of you celebrating a "W" here? You seem to think you have run her off the forum....

In all honesty it seems SIMPLY by telling her how ugly you felt she was as well as continuing to berate her with personal insult after personal insult you broker her down...... there didn't seem to be a lot of substance in any of it other than personal attacks..... Ya'll do know that humor based on personal insults is one of the lowest forms of humor right? Only Prop Comics rank lower.....

I was there the day Reya drank a bit too much.... We should all know our limits but everyone at the table seemed intent on buying her a drink.... she tried to oblige.....

When I left the place she was in the company of one of the board's true Gentlemen and for a public setting, there was not the slightest behavior displayed that anyone with her could have or would have found embarrassing..... When I left it was only the two of them left behind.... So there were no drunken displays.....

Why was she there? She came to drop off some donations....

There was a charity fund raiser going on at the time....

We raised a lot for some at risk kids and for those that seem to have forgotten Reya was one of the top contributors to the cause. She gave more money and more time than any other female did..........

She volunteered to help on a variety of projects and her good will was actually taken advantage of by another yet Reya was gracious enough to let it pass and simply walk away.....

A buddy of mine that is extremely picky and a lover of spinners..... had the opportunity to spend some time with Reya as a resut of her generosity to the cause........ She was OVERLY concerned that he would not like her as she did not think of herself as a spinner...... We had more than one conversation where she was feeling he would be disappointed in her.... I actually argued that with her privately.....They went WAY over on time and both seemed to have a great time and he came away with her as a potential ATF....

Like me, he found her an attractive young lady and a lot of fun to be with.... No... I've never been BCD with her.... But I have hung out with her.....

I have several people I consider "true friends" that love Reya... That think very highly of her....

As drunk as she was that night she earned my respect..... Not only did she come to donate and participate but she reached out to Sixxbach in an attempt to "kiss and makeup".... maybe it would not have happened in the absence of alcohol.... But.... All shit between Sixxbach and her SHOULD have ended that day....

I've supported Sixxbach for a long time......

he's been involved in a few different issues where the measure of those that consider him a friend earned him an easier time than others might have gotten.... He definitely has some of the right supporters......

It is very hard to take this position but reading the thread... knowing some of what I know about sixx as well as some of the others involved...... I sit here shaking my head and asking myself what the fuck could he have been thinking....... I've spent a good part of today reading a lot of what he has had to say lately.....

This was a situation where he should have stayed out of it..... and in honesty it is one in a string of similar things.....

More than one person in that thread should think of that saying... "People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones"..... Ya never know who has a canon ball they could fire back at ya....

I could lay more than one of you out on display here in front of the community in a manner that would result in you hiding your head in shame..... So many have loose lips and never know who to trust with the things they say and so many others love to gossip....

Maybe a couple of you would be too stubborn to realize it..... But I am surprised that you walk around thinking yourself bullet proof......

let me plant a thought in your head... Ask yourself this..... "What did I do or what did I say that I would not want anyone else around here to know.... especially someone like Whispers..... " And then accept that YUP! I know! Confession is good for the soul... As I understand it Father Ztonk and Father Space hear confessions during a wide part of the day..... You might want to approach them on your own before your transgressions are made public.... They will assign you some penance and in time forgive you your sins.....

I do not know the motivation for others who's transgressions seem to get out.......

Sixxbach I know very well.....

Buddy.... You need to take a break.....

You've lost your focus......

You've lost your wit......

You've become petty......

You are too worked up over something that happened a long time ago........

That's really all this sums up to be regarding your involvement....

If you want to have lunch or dinner tomorrow.... If you want to have drinks at Twin Peaks and discuss real life shit......... If you get in a fix and need to be bailed out.... If you need to borrow some money...... Most Importantly.... If you want to bring me another of your wife's phenomenal pies......

Man.... you know what the answer will be.... I'll have your back in what is important...... Unless you get wrapped up in what I am saying here in the wrong way you and I are and will remain friends.....

Buddy....... I would like to suggest that you should take a break..... put this place aside for a while and get real with what's important........ We all have things that stress us out and you know that I know that a lot of what has gone on here lately is you blowing off steam......

I think if you do so you will find that there are several that will still be around for you and want to talk and share things with you and that the camaraderie that you felt on the board will be replaced in real life by some growth in those areas....

I don't really think you will miss much..... Hell it just hasn't been all that exciting around here for a while.....

Anyway... I think I am rambling here..... I gotta go cook dinner.....

and then have it out with Homie on his categorization that us fat guys can't fuck or repeat......

Oh.... No matter what you decide Sixx.... You owe the lady an apology..... And not one with any sarcasm or innuendo rolled into it....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

I think what I said was pulled a little out of context. I didn't say fat guys can't fuck or repeat. I had some bottled up anger from previous attacks where I believe I stayed pretty calm. I felt actions at a happy hour were a little out of line recently. Did I post in a manner that showed my humorous or intelligent side. No, obviously I did not. I should not have allowed my emotions to be bottled up and come out that way, I agree I was over board in that thread. I have a lot of respect for both you and Sixx and would not openly insult either of you so don't think I had the two of you clumped in my comments. It was not directed at large men in general, it was levied at a provider and who she see's. Do I know this provider as you do, no I do not. Do we see every side of every person we come in contact with, no we do not. I believe most of us here have an endearing side that few see or can appreciate. With that I apologize for my comments being construed against anyone's size or abilities.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
LaredoZeta
Account Disabled

You are pathetic...I been gone for a time but I see things even worse. Same gordos trying to beat on the ladies. You are all shameful and worse than the woman's you insult. Expessially you, Whispers. You are the worse type if man. I believe you are boykissboys.

Now you fight with your titre, Sixxbach? Poeque? Did you argue over the last steak at the topless bar?

The Women who follow you are prisoners. Is the same as the young ones you try to deduct.

It is a shame to see that you are sti
L allowed to do these things here. NO HONOR.. No respire to. NUNCA?
LaredoZeta is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaredoZeta View Post
You are pathetic...I been gone for a time but I see things even worse. Same gordos trying to beat on the ladies. You are all shameful and worse than the woman's you insult. Expessially you, Whispers. You are the worse type if man. I believe you are boykissboys.

Now you fight with your titre, Sixxbach? Poeque? Did you argue over the last steak at the topless bar?

The Women who follow you are prisoners. Is the same as the young ones you try to deduct.

I am good friends w whispers and sixx. Don't really know what this threads about, but will do my research in due time. I enjoy " following" what they say whether I disagree or not... Trust me, I have no problem telling it like it is.... But if you are referring to girls that are friends w him as followers, and that they are imprisoned for whatever reason you have yourself believing, you are mistaken. Apologies for letting you know how wrong that is, but I am shackle free and yet still enjoy my convos or arguments w these men. Now of course if this was not your implication I am wide open to an elaboration. Just saying.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 AM   #5
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, I don't know everything about this story, nor do I intend to act like I do, but as of what I read, I only saw him fully sticking up for a girl and supporting her, when you say he's insulting certain women right here in this thread, to whom are you speaking of? Just asking.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #6
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Telephone, telegraph, tell whispers. Oh omnipotent council, we all live by your sage wisdom. sixx fallen from your grace? Will 37 hail marys and 3 acts of contrition redeem him? I've known he was a turd for a long time. No matter how much you polish him. All of y'all posting at 4 am need to go to bed already.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by S O B View Post
All of y'all posting at 4 am need to go to bed already.
And those posting where NO ONE wants them , should GO AWAY already !!!!!!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

SiXX you and me need to make a Vegas run. Its getting pretty deep around here for both of us! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #9
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
And those posting where NO ONE wants them , should GO AWAY already !!!!!!
MY FEELINGS, MY FEELINGS. oH THAT HURTS. Nobody likes me, everybody hatesme, think I'll go eat worms.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by S O B View Post
MY FEELINGS, MY FEELINGS. oH THAT HURTS. Nobody likes me, everybody hatesme, think I'll go eat worms.
In some cultures worms are comsidered a delicacy...enjoy!!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaredoZeta View Post

Dear MR. Zeta
What is a "gordo"?
What is a "titre'?
What is a NUNCA"?
What is a Poeque"?
And especially what is a "Expessially"??

This sounds suspiciously suspicious. Are you a member of Middle Eastern Communist Cell?
Maybe the above is Hebrew and you are here promoting unwarranted circumcision!

But seriously folks , I do not understand the hate here.
Reya or as I think of her, Ms ButterflyFarts, has been nothing but nice on this board. Even her insults fart Butterflys.

Whispers has never attacked me.
Why is that?
LOL. I mean why do some guys wait for a humble and supportive post like this one to jump in and call names , attack, and hijack a thread.

I mean start you own thread !
Call it : " I hate Whispers" thread.
Or : Whispers is a Gordo (whatever that means)"

I just think there is a difference between being an ACTIVE member and being a RE-Active Member.

Just saying
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #12
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Man, I'm so out of the loop I don't know what the fuck is going on here anymore. Does someone have the Cliff Notes? I need to catch up on all of this drama? Oh, and by the way this fat man can fuck and I don't need a little blue pill to get it going.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #13
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

While I usually try to remain neutral in these, I do feel that I should defend Reya regarding one implication. Perhaps I am mixing up my events, but it seems that Reya was or is accused of being intoxicated at the last social.

I (yes I am outing myself!) arrived at this particular social late and a from what I understand quite a few people had already departed. I had a few brief hello's and was also making my way to the door when I was stopped by the devine Miss Sunshine. We had a wonderful convo for about 15 minutes or so (a couple of other "friends" were present as well) and she was anything but intoxicated. She was as sober as I was and I had had one beer at this point.

Perhaps I was mistaken and the person that was commenting on her intoxication meant that she was intoxicating or perhaps it is a special effect that she reserves for yours truly only!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #14
LaredoZeta
Account Disabled

I am sorry to misunderstood and to be misunderstood on these topic.

Maybe it is becauses the stories never changes.

I do not wish to insult everybody. Expessionaly the beautiful ladies.

So please accept my honor just as I hopes to learn to respect yours.

Con respeto...
LaredoZeta is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
Michael_Loomis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Gordo = Fat Man
Michael_Loomis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women