Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Some of you guys are the saddest most pessimistic people on planet earth

First this message is not going out to every guy on ECCIE, only a few and if you are PMing new providers speading 100% bullshit lies about me, yeah this post is directed towards you.

A few ladies who I offered to help recently have told me that you guys were PMing/contacting them and saying that I would try to “run her off” or “give her false information” and all kinds of sick cowardly acts that never crossed my mind.

Newsflash: I am for the advancement of all. I don’t bring anyone down. I am a helper, not a hurter. My life is great and if anyone needs help. They can count on me.

I have never once gave anyone a drop of bad information to advance myself. I believe in karma and God ..... I believe that when I help Gods people, God helps me.

I get e-mails daily from traveling providers and newbie providers asking me for help and I help each and everyone of them. Hell I tell most of them to come to Midtown or downtown.

Now why the hell would I do that if I am so worried about competition?

Would'nt I tell them to take 45 south till it comes to an end at the gulf of Mexico? But no, I tell them Midtown because Midtown has always been good to me. Or I tell them 59 & Kirby or I-10 & Eldridge because those areas have always been good to me also.

I go out of my way to forward alerts to new and traveling ladies who may not be aware of all the crazies in our city. I PM every new lady who joins the board and give them a list of numbers to avoid.

How many of ya’ll who are bitching about me do that … NONE.

How many of you guys take time out of your day to help someone? NONE.

I bet not one of you assholes speading lies about me has volunteered an hour in your life time to help someone else. While I on the other hand, have been working 6 hours a week at a homeless shelter for over a year.

I despise the type of people that you assholes “tried” to make me out to be.

So unless you guys are going to do some good for these new providers STFU & KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

As I have said before and will say again, there is no such thing as competition to me. Every month I earn the amount of money I need. It does not matter how many new ladies join the board or start posting on BP,ect, ect. Matter of fact, most new ladies end up being dear friends of mine.

All of the lies you guys told these ladies are sick and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just because ya’ll lead sad ass lives with zero integrity, you assume that everyone else is like you, well that’s not the case with me.

I am an outstanding person and a wonderful provider. I might not do everything under the sun and I might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but that does not take away the fact that I am a wonderful provider.

So for you guys that wanna PM new ladies telling them blatant lies about me .... ya’ll are pathetic assholes.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
thebodyguard_69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
So unless you guys are going to do some good for these new providers STFU & KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.
x100000000000000

please say that again Brooke cause I don't think they heard you!!! LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Here you go Bodyguard cuz i agree

+100000000

Quote:
First this message is not going out to every guy on ECCIE, only a few and if you are PMing new providers speading 100% bullshit lies about me, yeah this post is directed towards you.

A few ladies who I offered to help recently have told me that you guys were PMing/contacting them and saying that I would try to “run her off” or “give her false information” and all kinds of sick cowardly acts that never crossed my mind.

Newsflash: I am for the advancement of all. I don’t bring anyone down. I am a helper, not a hurter. My life is great and if anyone needs help. They can count on me.

I have never once gave anyone a drop of bad information to advance myself. I believe in karma and God ..... I believe that when I help Gods people, God helps me.

I get e-mails daily from traveling providers and newbie providers asking me for help and I help each and everyone of them. Hell I tell most of them to come to Midtown or downtown.

Now why the hell would I do that if I am so worried about competition?

Would'nt I tell them to take 45 south till it comes to an end at the gulf of Mexico? But no, I tell them Midtown because Midtown has always been good to me. Or I tell them 59 & Kirby or I-10 & Eldridge because those areas have always been good to me also.

I go out of my way to forward alerts to new and traveling ladies who may not be aware of all the crazies in our city. I PM every new lady who joins the board and give them a list of numbers to avoid.

How many of ya’ll who are bitching about me do that … NONE.

How many of you guys take time out of your day to help someone? NONE.

I bet not one of you assholes speading lies about me has volunteered an hour in your life time to help someone else. While I on the other hand, have been working 6 hours a week at a homeless shelter for over a year.

I despise the type of people that you assholes “tried” to make me out to be.

As I have said before and will say again, there is no such thing as competition to me. Every month I earn the amount of money I need. It does not matter how many new ladies join the board or start posting on BP,ect, ect. Matter of fact, most new ladies end up being dear friends of mine.

All of the lies you guys told these ladies are sick and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just because ya’ll lead sad ass lives with zero integrity, you assume that everyone else is like you, well that’s not the case with me.

I am an outstanding person and a wonderful provider. I might not do everything under the sun and I might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but that does not take away the fact that I am a wonderful provider.

So for you guys that wanna PM new ladies telling them blatant lies about me .... ya’ll are pathetic assholes.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That is crazy. You seem like a very nice person to me and I'm a... Ok I judge characters poorly because I keep hoping most people are better than I expect but that's on me. You're still a nice lady.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #5
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05 View Post
That is crazy. You seem like a very nice person to me and I'm a... Ok I judge characters poorly because I keep hoping most people are better than I expect but that's on me. You're still a nice lady.
lol .. that was the most back handed compliment ever, I need a drink now ...
Old 10-29-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
lol .. that was the most back handed compliment ever, I need a drink now ...
As long as you knew it was a compliment.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ill +a million on that as well. To date you are one of the kindest,most sincere,genuine ladies I have ever met on this board. So keep doing you love and Karma will keep you monetarily gaining and having ladies and gents alike admiring and praising you(including me) and shake em off doll You know if you didn't have em you'd be doing something wrong. Your job is to be you and theres' is to hate so let em do their job,lol! xoxo
Old 10-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #8
missfuntimes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33326
My ECCIE Reviews

+1000000

I can vouch that Mrs Brooke was very nice and helpful towards me, and did say everything she mentioned in regards to even suggesting her own location, hardly something someone who is intimidated or scared of 'competition' would do in my opinion. That's very rude and unfair of them to do, and a loss to the new girls that pass on your knowledge and help, simply because of a random PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #9
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

:snore:

I don't PM hookers...no matter how much I don't like you...I don't PM hookers...

You giving advice to new hookers though...the words "the blind leading the blind" come to mind...
Old 10-29-2010, 05:55 AM   #10
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
:snore:

I don't PM hookers...no matter how much I don't like you...I don't PM hookers...

You giving advice to new hookers though...the words "the blind leading the blind" come to mind...

wow
Old 10-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #11
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Please. I am the blue print for how to achieve success as an independent provider.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:27 AM   #12
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Please. I am the blue print for how to achieve success as an independent provider.
Please. You're the blueprint for how to achieve success as a Subway franchise owner...
Old 10-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #13
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

This one is done, as is continued agenda posting.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women