Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2018, 03:18 AM   #1
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Default This hobby has corrupted my pink little mind, and I like it!

I feel like my views towards women have changed a lot since I got into the hobby nine months ago. I used to think I wanted to fall in love and get into a serious relationship with somebody someday. Never get married or have kids because that's stupid and I don't want to risk getting divorce raped, but the rest of it sounded fun. Spending all this time around women in a sexual context has really made me lose my interest in all that. Specifically noticing how differently they'll treat you when they know you have a little money. I've had some convincingly-presented bullshit whispered into my ear by some of these women. At first I would take time to process it to try to figure out if it was genuine or if they were just trying to play me. Now I realize you can never really know and you should always assume they're trying to play you. I've applied this mindset to all women. You can never really know and it doesn't matter because it doesn't have to be real. Most women are hookers and aren't honest with themselves about that. There's no way to know for sure what their intent is when they start whispering sweet nothings, so just assume it's malicious and see a hooker. It's not the Disney fairy tale you may want, but it's a lot better than nothing and your heart and finances aren't in jeopardy. I know this all sounds negative, but I really feel like it's directing me towards a better path. I would imagine many other hobbyists and providers have experienced something similar.
NolaScofflaw is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:21 AM   #2
Guest041324
Account Disabled

User ID: 427858
My ECCIE Reviews

Its all pretty casual.
Guest041324 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:57 AM   #3
trainwreck+
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

“Malicious”? Follow you most of the way, but don’t get what you mean by “malicious”? Insincere?
trainwreck+ is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:49 PM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, let me intervene and say something...This is my "job",what I do every day, day in and day out to make my living. I do Massages. and I treat it as a "Business" and not just a fast way to make cash. My "Job" is not always easy.

Today for example, I had a guy that contacted me @ 12:35 pm. for an appointment. He ended up not showing up till 2:39 pm.

I could have taken an Eccie member in the mean time, but I didn't because I had already committed myself to this guy.
(I don't double book)

He treated me like I was not 1st class.(BY BEING 2 HOURS LATE)and said I am sorry something came up.So I said if you knew you had other obligations then why book now for a certain time and be late?)SMH But the other provider he saw, said he was on time for session.

I asked him why I was supposed to be any different than her?? Why should I accept you trying to be 2 hours late??
He kept saying he was sorry and that he was coming. He FINALLY arrived, and turned out to be a decent nice guy, but all the "TIME" he wasted in the meantime was very unacceptable to me.

Guys complain all the time that we ladies are late to appt's. and we ladies don't treat you gentlemen in a 1st class manner, and then we ladies rush through appointments, ect.

But just flip the script, there are ladies like myself and others who provide 1st class entertainment, go out of our way to have a nice and comfortable place for you to relax in and feel safe, treat you special, and are not time rushers.

But yet in still we always get lumped with the other ladies who are just bad service providers and time rushers.

I literally had to stay on the phone the last 15 minutes with this guy to direct him to my home. That was frustration to me, and put a strain on the session.
But I still showed him a 1st class time, and did him right, even though he was 2 hours late for his meeting.

So when you guys are "Venting" about ladies, please don't lump us all in the same category, just call out the bad provider(s) by names, and then it won't cast a bad light on all of us.!!

MY RANT IS OVER!!

ma·li·cious
məˈliSHəs/
adjective
characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm.
"malicious destruction of property"
synonyms: spiteful, malevolent, evil-intentioned, vindictive, vengeful, malign, mean, nasty, hurtful, mischievous, wounding, cruel, unkind; More

Now who was MALICIOUS??

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:07 PM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaScofflaw View Post
Most women are RUNNING THEIR BUSINESS AS SHE SEE'S FIT!
True
Quote:
There's no way to know for sure what their intent is when they start whispering sweet nothings
I always deliver the 'for sure' truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Here's a script. Lol

Quote:
malicious
Malicious ??
Here's my definition of malicious:
When a client shows up with dick cheese there's nothing in the world more malicious.

Who made you sign up and register here to put up with this malicious abuse?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:30 PM   #6
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm trying to understand if your not paying her and she's a regular chick.

What is she gaining besides your attention???

My thing has always been. If I pay a compliment it's just that. A compliment. If I have nothing to say then nothing is said. If I do say something as Far as a compliment. It's pretty genuine.

I never whisper "Sweet nothings" I might whisper dirty words. Not Sweet nothings.

Just try to stay out your feelings and you'll be alright. It ain't all bad as your making it I'm sure
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #7
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwreck+ View Post
“Malicious”? Follow you most of the way, but don’t get what you mean by “malicious”? Insincere?
Most of the girls I've seen get into character, but don't go beyond that. Some of them try to turn you into a boyfriend. Mostly sugar babies. I think some of them don't understand what's motivating them, but I would imagine many of them do. Some probably really think they're interested in you, but it's probably usually they're trying to gain access to more of your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
please don't lump us all in the same category
I didn't mean to, I just meant to suggest that you can't ever really know what's motivating another person when they know you have something they want. Men aren't any better, they're just typically after sex instead of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Now who was MALICIOUS??
I can't say I know. It's difficult to figure out for sure when the girl is self-aware enough for it to be malice.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:40 PM   #8
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay as long as you know that not all ladies are the same. I know a lot of ladies are just after a Man's Pocket, and while that may be true in most cases there are some of us that actually don't mind earning what we are given.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can have a client and also like them. It's not mutually exclusive.
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #10
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
I can have a client and also like them. It's not mutually exclusive.
Of course, but my point is you can't know when that's the case. Often times, especially when they know you have something they want, when a person professes to feel a connection, women will be motivated by money and men will be motivated by sex. What complicates things even further is many of these people are unaware of the fact that this is what's motivating them.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:01 PM   #11
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I usually feel a connection, until I shoot off.
Then it all goes away.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #12
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Give and take. It’s not that complicated. Men want something and women want something. Assumptions are pointless because every individual is motivated by something differently

I actually chose this profession because I love sex. I figured I could make it work. Come see me honey. If you walk in and bring your A - Game I’ll be genuinely happy to give you what you want. Women need to be inspired. Get it?
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #13
Tumbling Tad
Registered Member

But you're not going to give it away for free....nor should you. It's a market where buyers and sellers come together. That doesn't mean common courtesy should not apply.
Tumbling Tad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women