Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Talking Repugnant Con Personality Traits

I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

simple/narrow minded (punk)

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

conspiratorially paranoiac

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Now let's here the childish, insulting distractions . . .

Any questions?
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:36 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This ought to be interesting...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
dumars
Valued Poster

Talking

It always interesting and entertaining when you point a repugnant in the direction of a mirror so she/he can see themself. They ALWAYS deny! Even when it's in their face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This ought to be interesting...
Old 12-16-2015, 05:46 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That list looks like the personality traits of your typical Hillary Supporter.

#1. The Occupy Crowd
#2. Your latest crop of college protesters
#3. Young single women
#4. All of the above
#5. NAACP
#6. Hollywood
#7. The rich limousine liberal global warming crowd
#8. The Abortion Crowd
#9. All of the above
#10. The "it's still Bush's fault" crowd
#11. The Aborttion Crowd again
#12. The "Dindu Nuffin" crowd......It's always Whitey's fault
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #5
dumars
Valued Poster

Talking

See? What'd I tell 'ya? First comment!!!!

Spoken like a 14 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That list looks like the personality traits of your typical Hillary Supporter.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality". Talking to yourself in your mommy's basement doesn't qualify as being informed on any subject, dumb-arse. BTW, dumb-arse, your list -- like everything else you do -- is unadulterated bullshit.

Con Personality Traits

simple/narrow minded (punk) Your simple, narrow minded self, dumb-arse, voted for Odumbo because all you focused on was his skin color.

childish/immature Your childish and immature self, dumb-arse, voted for Odumbo because you were too childish and immature to know he was lying to you.

gullible Your "#Grubered"-ass believed Odumbo when he said everyone could keep their doctor, dumb-arse, and your "#Grubered"-ass believed Odumbo when he blamed Benghazi on a video.

petty There has been no president more petty than the jackass you voted for, dumb-arse.

racist Your racist, narrow minded self voted for Odumbo because of the color of his skin, dumb-arse.

self important/arrogant You really want to match Odumbo's use of personal pronouns against W's, dumb-arse?

hypocritical Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president.

distractive You must have had your head up your narrow, simple minded ass when Odumbo and Hildabeast tried to distract America with "it was the video" tour, dumb-arse.

delusional You were "#Grubered" into delusionally believing Odumbo's "Hope and Change" speeches, dumb-arse, and all Odumbo delivered was "Hype and Chaff".

excuse oriented Again, you must have had your head up your narrow, simple minded ass when Odumbo and Hildabeast tried to distract America with "it was the video" tour, dumb-arse.

selfish You'd be part of the crowd thinking you're entitled to what other people have earned, dumb-arse.

conspiratorially paranoiac Guess you never listened to one of Hildabeast's speeches were she always says "the Republicans are out to get her", dumb-arse.

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet. Odumbo, Hildabeast, Weiner, Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator, epitomize arrogance and selfishness, dumb-arse, or don't you remember the White House property Hildabeast and Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator selfishly absconded with and had to return, dumb-arse?

Deal with it! That is more than a tad bit "arrogant", dumb-arse, so shove it up your narrow, simple minded ass and try not to walk funny, dumb-arse.

Now let's here the childish, insulting distractions . . . Those were in your OP, dumb-arse.

Any questions?
You couldn't handle any question more complicated than a problem on a first grade math test, dumb-arse.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:20 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

You just described Barack Obama.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #8
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Any questions?
So, you're a repugnant then, right?

Because your puerile (look it up) post exhibits just about all of those traits. Your entire post is a childish insulting distraction.

It helps to look in the mirror once in a while. Deal with it.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:31 PM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
So, you're a repugnant then, right?

Because your puerile (look it up) post exhibits just about all of those traits. Your entire post is a childish insulting distraction.

It helps to look in the mirror once in a while. Deal with it.
+ 1 !!!! Tell it like it is ExNYer !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:57 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Deal with it!

Any questions?
BTW, it's Connie you repugnant stupid fuck. Get it right.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
+ 1 !!!! Tell it like it is ExNYer !!!
The OP is not interested in a logical debate. He started out with a opinion, and can't fathom that his opinion can just as much a silly describe those of his political bent.

He fits at least 9 of the 12, with emphasis on 1 and 2.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombies care to explain this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_U-72o4j0Y
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:52 PM   #13
dumars
Valued Poster

Talking

Let's see, I B Hankering

"childish/immature" - Incoherent, childish remarks only he understands Check

"self important/arrogant" - No question there - Check

"distractive" - Never ends! Check

"delusional" - "Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president" - Check Added more flavor to already incoherent childish remarks.

4 is enough

Bottom line, if 'ya can't beat the message, hit he messenger! If that don't work, make shit up! Need to add "make shit up" to the list.
Old 12-16-2015, 07:57 PM   #14
dumars
Valued Poster

Check your pal I B Hankering before you stick your foot in your mouth. Tell me about I B Hankering's "logical debate"! I B Hankering is a REAL GOOD example of repugnants "logical debate". Right behind Trump's "logical debate". You all assert without qualification or substantiation ALL THE TIME! Like I B Hankering.

Yes, it's my opinion . . . based on 10 years of observation but you can't dispute the ability to pick out a repugnant based solely on these traits. Like I said, I don't ask, I tell them. Works most every time. If I were only 50% right I wouldn't say much but I am a whole lot closer to 95% plus or minus.

I ID'd 4 for I B Hankering, I could do more. Ain't got all day for this silly shit. Take a longer look in the mirror, and clean it too while you're at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The OP is not interested in a logical debate. He started out with a opinion, and can't fathom that his opinion can just as much a silly describe those of his political bent.

He fits at least 9 of the 12, with emphasis on 1 and 2.
Old 12-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Let's see, I B Hankering

"childish/immature" - Incoherent, childish remarks only he understands Check

"self important/arrogant" - No question there - Check

"distractive" - Never ends! Check

"delusional" - "Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president" - Check Added more flavor to already incoherent childish remarks.

4 is enough

Bottom line, if 'ya can't beat the message, hit he messenger! If that don't work, make shit up! Need to add "make shit up" to the list.

You'd be the one with the "shitty made up list", dumb-arse, and you wear your stupidity on your sleeve for all to see. Each of your points was refuted with an example of why your list was shitty, dumb-arse, examples that you couldn't factually deny.

Quote:
Check your pal I B Hankering before you stick your foot in your mouth.

:wavetowel2
:
Go screw yourself, dumb-arse.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women